Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Wang Yi Bo 王一博

2 minutes ago, CQL said:

@themarchioness They are releasing extra unaired clips from that old episode I think.

Huh. I suppose that’s one way to continue capitalizing on their popularity, if that’s the case. Just seems odd with that episode having aired a while back. But hey, I will never complain about having more Yibo things to watch, so I guess we’ll see! 

• Like 2

I hope this isn't against forum rules, but OMG  :sweatingbullets:

4 hours ago, themarchioness said:

@angelangie that's not a preview for this week's Happy Camp.  The episode with Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan aired earlier this summer (and it's subbed!):

oh thanks.... i didnt really follow Happy Camp just will only occasionally log into it if they happen to have my fav artist :P 

am i being bias if i said YiBo a better dancer? :D hahahaha no offense Sean dance is great too.....however somehow for my untrain eyes i felt YiBo can break better

• Like 2

11 hours ago, angelangie said:

am i being bias if i said YiBo a better dancer? :D hahahaha no offense Sean dance is great too.....however somehow for my untrain eyes i felt YiBo can break better

Xiao Zhan himself says that dancing is not his thing. :sweatingbullets:   Yibo is a natural born dancer.  He's just so smooth haha.  And look at him do the sideways handstand thing by himself!  :o

ezgif.com-gif-maker-1de5c7197cd0ddf36.gi 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, owlstar said:

Xiao Zhan himself says that dancing is not his thing. :sweatingbullets:   Yibo is a natural born dancer.  He's just so smooth haha.  And look at him do the sideways handstand thing by himself!  :o

Agreed.  Dancing is Yibo's forte and the reason he entered the entertainment industry in the first place.  Dancing is probably something Xiao Zhan had to learn after he became an idol singer. 

In one interview for their Untamed promos, Xiao Zhan talked about a time where during their filming he had to participate in some other show where there would be a dancing segment.  He said Yibo looked at the video one time and learned it immediately, and then helped Xiao Zhan learn it for his program.  

In DDU there will also be times where a guest is asked to show some dancing scene and then Yibo is sent out to join them, and he always picks it up immediately and is able to follow along.

• Like 3

@owlstar @themarchioness lols thanks :)  yes i can see that Yibo move with beats.....

anyway they are both from idol producers? they are very comfortable with each other from what i can see from their interactions.....

i didnt watch Untamed and not planning to either :) the drama is just not my forte hahahaha....

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, angelangie said:

anyway they are both from idol producers? they are very comfortable with each other from what i can see from their interactions.....

Yibo debuted in 2014 through Uniq, a Kpop boy band (made up of Chinese and South Korean members) formed by Yuehua Entertainment (a Chinese company). 

Xiao Zhan debuted in 2016 through X Nine, a Chinese boy band formed through X Fire, an idol survival program. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

Yibo debuted in 2014 through Uniq, a Kpop boy band (made up of Chinese and South Korean members) formed by Yuehua Entertainment (a Chinese company). 

Xiao Zhan debuted in 2016 through X Nine, a Chinese boy band formed through X Fire, an idol survival program. 

ah....kk....i dont follow boy/girl bands to be honest.....sometimes it hard to separate one group from another 

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

ah....kk....i dont follow boy/girl bands to be honest.....sometimes it hard to separate one group from another 

Haha, I only learned about Yibo, Uniq, and so forth after Gank Your Heart this past summer.  :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Just now, themarchioness said:

Haha, I only learned about Yibo, Uniq, and so forth after Gank Your Heart this past summer.  :P 

well i only start after GYA too hahahaha however then i backtrack and found him interacting with one of my fav artist and i love him even more hahaha...he is almost like a very cute Didi to me :D 

• Like 1

Ever since news of this collaboration came out, I have been wondering.  Did Song Zuer find Xiao Zhan to be a better conversationalist than Yibo?  I also wonder if he came up in their conversations.  Did Xiao Zhan call up Yibo to ask what she was like after he found out he'd be working with her?  So many questions.  :lol::P

• LOL 2

17 hours ago, themarchioness said:

In one interview for their Untamed promos, Xiao Zhan talked about a time where during their filming he had to participate in some other show where there would be a dancing segment.  He said Yibo looked at the video one time and learned it immediately, and then helped Xiao Zhan learn it for his program.  

For someone who has not watched the Untamed, you sure have seen a lot of their interviews/BTS content!  :P

9 hours ago, themarchioness said:

Ever since news of this collaboration came out, I have been wondering.  Did Song Zuer find Xiao Zhan to be a better conversationalist than Yibo?  I also wonder if he came up in their conversations.  Did Xiao Zhan call up Yibo to ask what she was like after he found out he'd be working with her?  So many questions.  :lol::P

Haha me too!!  To be a fly on the wall lol.  I find it hilarious that XZ (may or may not have) asked Yibo if his family finds him annoying... same question Yibo asked Song Zuer.  :lol:

• LOL 2

6 minutes ago, owlstar said:

For someone who has not watched the Untamed, you sure have seen a lot of their interviews/BTS content!  :P

Haha me too!!  To be a fly on the wall lol.  I find it hilarious that XZ (may or may not have) asked Yibo if his family finds him annoying... same question Yibo asked Song Zuer.  :lol:

Hahaha, the story of Untamed may not particularly interest me but I do find their promo interviews fun to watch.  :P 

And that's hilarious.  I hadn't seen that video although I agree.  It's unclear whether that comment was one the editors added or something XZ actually said, as I rewound a few times and didn't hear him asking the question.  But still, too funny in light of his past experience with Song Zuer.

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, themarchioness said:

It's unclear whether that comment was one the editors added or something XZ actually said, as I rewound a few times and didn't hear him asking the question.  But still, too funny in light of his past experience with Song Zuer.

I don't know if XZ said that exactly but he did say something that was edited out because Yibo obviously reacted to something XZ said (but we don't know what).  This is one of their funnier interactions (the random English phrases :lol:).  Actually I really like the whole video, especially the part when XZ talks about how rare/precious Yibo is.  They just seem to genuinely like each other and I really like that. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, owlstar said:

I don't know if XZ said that exactly but he did say something that was edited out because Yibo obviously reacted to something XZ said (but we don't know what).  This is one of their funnier interactions (the random English phrases :lol:).  Actually I really like the whole video, especially the part when XZ talks about how rare/precious Yibo is.  They just seem to genuinely like each other and I really like that. 

Will definitely go back and watch the whole interview later... when I’m not on the work clock :lol:... for now just started watching from where you’d linked. It looked cute! 

I do appreciate how they genuinely appear to be friends in all their interviews. What an opportunity Untamed turned out to be for them, for it to be as popular as it turned out to be, for them to showcase their acting skills and prove naysayers wrong, and for the friendships they forged! 

• Like 1