[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

[Old Laptop] Haejin Hae "It's so good when (Hyun) Bin does well, I" (X:Spedia)

Article input 2022.08.28 12:10

Spoiler
mb_1661600081017543.jpeg

(Export News Reporter Yujin Kim) "When did you see (Hyun) Bin? Anyway, it's so good when Bin does well, I. (Laughs) Because I did a good job with Bin..." (2018.10.25. 'Perfect strangers') ' During the interview)

Actor Yoo Hae-jin returns to the Chuseok theater with the movie 'Cooperation 2: International' (Director Seok-Hoon Lee). I was able to see Hae Hae-jin's 'sticky' performance in 'Cooperation 2', which always gave the audience joy with his unique acting that closely adheres to the character, sometimes pleasantly and sometimes more seriously.

In particular, Hyun Bin and I have been working together once again after the first part of 'Cooperation', which was released in 2017. 'Cooperation', which was released in January 2017, attracted 7.81 million spectators and was the most popular work in theaters during the Lunar New Year holiday that year, and it was a successful box office hit.

mb_1661613298629398.jpg
mb_1661613355624211.jpeg

'Cooperation' is the first inter-Korean investigation to catch a North Korean criminal organization hiding in South Korea, and the North Korean detective Rim Cheol-ryeong (Hyun Bin) must complete the mission, and Kang Jin-tae (Yoo Hae-jin), a South Korean detective who has to stop the mission. ), in the film depicting the unpredictable team play, Yoo Hae-jin generously showed off her humanistic charm as detective Kang Jin-tae.

Yoo Hae-jin, who first worked with Hyun Bin in 'Cooperation', led the fun of the play with the harmonious appearance of the two people's unique tiki-taka as well as action breathing, which the more you see them, the more you fall in love with them.

mb_1661613688565993.jpg

The two people's efforts towards each other were also there until the harmony between the inside and outside of the screen naturally came out. 

Hyun Bin, who had said, “It was really good to be with Hae-jin Yoo,” mentioned the story of the flow of time unfolding together for three days in ‘Cooperation’ and said, “I thought that it would be better for the work if a sense of unity or bond was formed with each other. Personally, I had a lot of questions about my senior, so I rudely went to my house and had a drink.”

Yoo Hae-jin, who gladly accepted the feelings of the juniors and gave them up, said, "So I was able to relax very much. I chatted and did a break in the morning. I prepared for the action early, and it seems like it came out as much as I worked hard. He did not spare the praise.

Spoiler

mb_1661613877019696.jpg

Hae-jin Hae-jin continued to work on 'Taxi Driver' (2017), '1987' (2017), 'Wrestler' (2018), 'Perfect Stranger' (2018), 'Malmoi' (2019), 'Battle of Bongo-dong' even after 'Cooperation' '(2019) and 'Seungri-ho' (2020), he continued his work without a break. 

Hae-jin Ha, whom I met before the release of 'Perfect Stranger' in 2018, includes myself, Jin-woong Cho, Seo-jin Lee, Jeong-ah Yeom, Ji-su Kim, Ha-yoon Song,

mb_1661613917075310.jpg

At that time, a week before the release of 'Perfect Stranger', 'Changguk', where director Kim Seong-hoon and Hyun Bin, who directed 'Cooperation', reunited again, was waiting for the release. 

In response, Yoo Hae-jin said, "Because the color of the work itself is different, it is not good to eat only one, so it would be good if it was a work that can be enjoyed equally." 

Also, after 'Cooperation', he shared the story of Hyun Bin, who kept in touch with each other and shared his latest status, saying, "When did you see (Hyun) Bin, anyway, it's great if Bin does well. I did a good job with Bin." showed

The production of 'Cooperation 2', which raised expectations for the sequel, was confirmed, and Yoo Hae-jin met Hyun Bin again and finished filming safely in the difficult Corona 19 situation from February to June last year and met the audience. 

mb_1661614052482485.jpg

At the 'Cooperation 2' production report held on the 16th, Yoo Hae-jin recalled the time of 'Cooperation', and said, "The result of the work was good, but aside from the result, it was really good on the set. I was excited to be together again." I paid.

In 'Cooperation 2', it is expected to show a stronger bromance with Lim Cheol-ryeong, who visited South Korea once more to catch Myeong-jun (Jin Seon-gyu), a newly joined global criminal organization leader, raising curiosity about the work.

Regarding the audience's belief in himself, "So, I think what I can do is worry on set." "When I think about how to repay, I think the only thing I can do is actually make a good work. It's a moment I can't wait to see again on the screen with Hae Hae-jin's courageous acting, who confided in the truth."

Photo = Xports News DB, each movie still cut

reporter Kim Yu-jin slowlife@xportsnews.com

Source:

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1622932#linkpop

• Like 1

Son Ye Jin at Rank 28th and Hyun Bin at Rank 40th

Blackpink ranks first in star brand reputation... After Park Eun-bin and Lim Young-woong
Enter 2022. 08.31. 07:37:58

CdSmePEh?format=jpg&name=360x360

[Celebrity Media Reporter Heo Ji-hyeong] Group Black Pink took the first place in August star brand reputation.

The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute measures 203,857,805 star brand big data measured from July 31, 2022 to August 31, 2022 to measure participation index, media index, communication index, and community index for star brands through consumer behavior analysis. did. Compared with 207,230,007 star brand big data in July, it decreased by 1.63%.

The brand reputation index is an index created through brand big data analysis by finding that consumers' online habits have a great influence on brand consumption. Star brand reputation analysis can measure consumer relationship with star brands, positive and negative evaluations, media interest, and consumers' interest and traffic.

Star brand reputation analysis is conducted with consumers through big data reputation algorithm for brands that are at the top of brand reputation analyzed for entertainers, singers, trot singers, drama actors, movie actors, boy groups, girl groups, and sports people. relationship is analyzed. The recommendation index was included as a weight in the detailed index of the Star Brand Reputation Index.

In August 2022, the top 30 star brand reputation rankings are Black Pink, Park Eun-bin, Lim Young-woong, BTS, Son Heung-min, IU, Psy, Twice, Kang Daniel, Girls' Generation, Lee Jung-jae, Ive, Yoo Jae-suk, Jung Woo-sung, Kim Yuna, Seventeen, Lee Chan-won , Kang Tae-oh, Red Velvet, NCT, Taeyeon, New Jeans, Super Junior, Young Tak, Oh My Girl, (G)I-DLE, Lee Byung-Hun, Son Ye-Jin, Kim Jong-Min, and Baek Jong-Won were analyzed in that order.

The Black Pink brand, which ranked first in the star brand reputation, was analyzed to have a brand reputation index of 13,628,329 as the participation index 1,975,988 media index 3,015,155 communication index 3,618,166 community index 5,019,020. Compared with the star brand reputation index of 5,357,257 in July, it rose by 154.39%.

In second place, the Park Eun-bin brand was analyzed with a brand reputation index of 8,224,891 as the participation index 2,005,406 media index 1,185,797 communication index 2,166,834 community index 2,866,854. Compared to the Star Brand Reputation Index of 12,087,763 in July, it fell by 31.96%.

In third place, Young-woong Lim's brand was analyzed with a brand reputation index of 7,140,948 with a participation index of 1,704,075, a media index of 1,169,329, a communication index of 1,692,317, a community index of 2,575,228. Compared to the Star Brand Reputation Index of 7,263,775 in July, it fell 1.69%.

In fourth place, the BTS brand was analyzed with a brand reputation index of 6,720,638 with a participation index of 835,426, a media index of 1,534,288, a communication index of 2,173,755, a community index of 2,177,170. Compared with the star brand reputation index of 5,273,104 in July, it increased by 27.45%.

In fifth place, the Son Heung-min brand was analyzed with a brand reputation index of 5,655,824 with a participation index of 1,195,462, a media index of 1,627,571, a communication index of 1,317,342, a community index of 1,515,449. Compared to the Star Brand Reputation Index of 7,891,136 in July, it fell by 28.33%.

Director Koo Chang-hwan of the Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute said, "As a result of big data analysis of star brand reputation in August 2022, the Black Pink brand ranked first. The Black Pink brand created a strong consumer response on the global platform through 'Pink Venom', The Park Eun-bin brand showed viewers the charm of Park Eun-bin through ‘Strange Lawyer Woo Young-woo,’ and the Lim Young-woong brand was growing a fan community based on a strong fandom.”

In addition, "Analysis of star brand big data in August 2022 for star brand categories decreased 1.63% compared to 207,230,007 star brand big data in July. Detailed analysis shows that brand consumption fell 6.97%, brand issues rose 2.05%, and brand communication It increased by 0.53%, and the brand spread decreased by 3.68%."

Star Brand Reputation Top 100 Big Data Analysis in August 2022: Black Pink, Park Eun-bin, Lim Young-woong, BTS, Son Heung-min, IU, Psy, Twice, Kang Daniel, Girls' Generation, Lee Jung-jae, Ive, Yoo Jae-suk, Jung Woo-sung, Kim Yuna, Seventeen , Chan-won Lee, Tae-oh Kang, Red Velvet, NCT, Taeyeon, New Jeans, Super Junior, Young-tak, Oh My Girl, (G)I-dle, Lee Byung-hun, Son Ye-jin, Kim Jong-min, Baek Jong-won, Winner, Park Hae-il, Lee Seung-gi, The Boyz, Kim Jong-kook, Ko Yun-jeong , Ryu Hyun-jin, Son Seok-gu, Kim Ho-jung, Hyun Bin, Seon-mi, Jeong Dong-won, Kim Jun-ho, Lee Sang-min, Kim Dong-hyun, Espa, Song Ga-in, Monsta X, Park Na-rae, Park Jin-young, Le Seraphim, Park Seo-joon, Kim Hye-soo, Jung So-min, Kang Ki-young, Fromis Nine, Lee Jae-wook, Lim Chang-jung , Hong Hyun-hee, Byun Yo-han, Jang Yoon-jung, Kim Yeon-kyung, Sung Si-kyung, Kim Seong-gyu, Lee Hyo-ri, Jang Min-ho, Ma Dong-seok, Gong Yoo, Park Jae-beom, Zico, Seo Hyun-jin, Song Ji-hyo, Lee Young-ji, Kim Jun-su, Kim Shin-young, Seo In-guk, Ryu Jun-yeol, Stray Kids, Kim Hee-jae, Kyung-seo, Lee Seung-yoon, Si-yoon Yoon, N Hyphen, Hye-jin Jeon, Tomorrow X Together, Jae-Hoon Tak, Hyo-Shin Park, Jin-Nam, Kyung-Pyo Ko, Nabi, StayC, Hyeon-Joo Son, Moo-Jin Lee, Chang-Geun Park, Da-Bin Bae, Moon-Seok Eum, Seong-Tae Huh, Jin-Ah Kwon, Solomon Lee, and Yun-Chan Lim were analyzed in that order.

[Celeb Media Reporter Ji-hyeong Heo news@fashionmk.co.kr / Photo = Celeb Media DB]

Source:

http://m.celuvmedia.com/article.php?aid=1661899078434462005&naver=1#_enliple

A couple said they look alike..Hyunbin, ♥Son Yejin's 'eye smile' changed drastically

202208302044775494_630dfd993e17b_300x.jp

[OSEN = Reporter Kim Soo-hyung] The recent situation in which even the smiles of Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are starting to resemble each other through an online community is a hot topic.

Recently, through an online community, a video was posted under the title, 'Hyun Bin, who has the same smile as Son Ye-jin'.

In the released video, Hyun Bin is in the process of previewing the movie 'Cooperation 2'. In particular, Hyun Bin, who burst into laughter at a certain point, looks like she is smiling quite differently from before. She slowly started to smile from her smile as if she was melting away, and this figure is that she looks just like her wife Son Ye-jin.

Next, the released video shows Son Ye-jin appearing on the 'You Quiz on the Block' broadcast, and she is smiling with a characteristic lovely eye.

At this, netizens said, "It's really the same, I don't think Hyun Bin smiled like that, but even the wrinkles and muscles of the eyes look alike now", "It's so strange. It's strange, "Smiling and smiling, it's true that a couple look alike."

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin got married on March 31st. In June, Son Ye-jin revealed the news of her pregnancy, receiving congratulations and support.

In particular, recently, through the luxury magazine SNS, Son Ye-jin's pregnancy status was reported. In addition, although she is 3 months pregnant, her fashion sense that hides her slightly bulging belly, as well as a surprise transformation with short hair, captured the attention of her fans.

/ssu08185@osen.co.kr

Source:

http://mosen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111931364#_ace

• Like 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Key Points That Will Add Excitement To Upcoming “Confidential Assignment” Sequel Starring Hyun Bin, YoonA, And More

The “Confidential Assignment” sequel is nearing its premiere!

Directed by Kim Sung Hoon, the 2017 film “Confidential Assignment” was about a North Korean detective named Rim Chul Ryung (Hyun Bin) and a South Korean detective named Kang Jin Tae (Yoo Hae Jin) teaming up to catch a criminal. Girls’ Generation’s YoonA also played Park Min Young, the sister-in-law of Kang Jin Tae.

The sequel is titled “Confidential Assignment 2: International” and follows Rim Chul Ryung heading back to South Korea in pursuit of a brutal and secret criminal organization. He teams up again with Kang Jin Tae, who volunteers to work with the North Korean in order to get back on the investigation team after a mistake landed him in the cyber crime department.

The upcoming film also stars Daniel Henney and Jin Sun Kyu. Daniel Henney plays Jack, an FBI detective from the United States who is on the trail of a North Korean criminal organization that has caused havoc all over the world. Jin Sun Kyu plays Jang Myung Joon, the leader of this criminal organization.

With new actors and storylines ready to add fun to the “Confidential Assignment” series, here are three key points to look out for in the sequel film!

The explosive synergy between Hyun Bin, Yoo Hae Jin, YoonA, Daniel Henney, and Jin Sun Kyu

The first key point of “Confidential Assignment 2” is the powerful chemistry between these trustworthy actors. In addition to the tight bromance of Chul Ryung and Jin Tae as they reunite to catch Jang Myung Joon, there is the fearless and action-oriented Min Young who lives in her own made up love triangle, as well as the newly recruited Jack. Their bickering and cooperation will add both humor and tension to the story and serve viewers all kinds of entertainment.

Hyun-Bin-Yoo-Hae-Jin-Daniel-Henney-540x3

Explosive action scenes, with bodies, gun fights, wires, and car chases

The exciting storyline of “Confidential Assignment 2” will be matched with thrilling and innovative action scenes that will interest the eyes and ears of viewers. Starting with physical fights, the action intensity increases with gun fights, scenes with wires, and car chases. Not only will these scenes prove to be cool to watch, they will also depict the dedication and immersion of the actors to sacrifice their bodies for the perfect shot.

Hyun-Bin-Daniel-Henney-1536x1023.jpeg

Spoiler

Jin-Sun-Kyu-1-1536x1024.jpeg

Explosive laughter that will fill up your screens

The third key point is the laughter that each character will bring viewers with their unique personalities. There’s Chul Ryung, who has returned more friendly and clever, Jin Tae, who has a special charm of being both comedic and pitiful, and Jack, who appears sweet and smart but has an unexpected side to him. Joining them is beauty YouTuber Min Young, who is hilariously random, unbothered by her daily income of 100 won (approximately $0.07) and stuck in a love triangle fantasy between Chul Ryung and Jack, although neither men are actually involved.

Spoiler

YoonA-6-1536x1024.jpeg

“Confidential Assignment 2: International” will hit theaters on September 7. Watch the trailer here!

Key Points That Will Add Excitement To Upcoming “Confidential Assignment” Sequel Starring Hyun Bin, YoonA, And More | Soompi

• Like 2