[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Nobody can replace HB and SYJ in my heart after this CLOY. Such a powerful and sweetness overload couple. How can I move on after this? Im inspired with work coz they are my stress booster. What if? Argh hope they end up together and the whole people who loved them will rejoice. How to be SYJ my greatest love hope she will find pure love in HB..

• Like 11
  • Love 7

10 minutes ago, Woodshop said:

But once The Negotiation era was started, danggg..he smiled so brightly, we could see him laughing more often as well, and my fave part, how he became a little smug and acted all smart toward SYJ at times without worrying he would look silly or get misunderstood, especially when he intentionally did that to provoke SYJ's spontaneous reaction that he knew would crack her up even more, before eventually laughed together.

He (literally) cheered up a couple times by saying "woohoo" in the opening part of their Swoon sessions. He looks very alive these days. 

And SYJ, too, has changed so much. She gets shy nowadays, behaves very much girly for someone whose tomoboyish & competitive traits are widely known, and, again, my fave part, her holding HB's head like it was nothing.

I dont know about the 'friend' part, but pretty sure they're both more into the 'close' thing now.

Cant agree more! HB become more playful than before while SYJ is like already there with sweet yet still playful smile watching her close friend behave like that (like we all can see from recent BTS). :rolleyes:

I just saw someone on twitter still have the picture of them with Ahjumma resto owner and CMIIW but I think SYJ wearing HB Rab Jacket in that picture :wub::phew: ottoke. (I cant share the picture bcs I am scared that I might got dm from Vast :sweatingbullets::D

Spoiler

but you can still see it if you search with hashtag sonyejin or hyunbin

this fluffy jacket 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, marshemell0ws said:

When is HB supposed to start shooting for his next movie?

@marshemell0ws I don't know when exactly but I see a lot of ppl from his fandom that he will start shooting at the beginning of this year and that was supposed to be right after the end of CLOY. Sorry for not have many info about it :tears:.

• Like 4

https://twitter.com/duckhu_tv/status/1227084258910408704?s=21

How to maintain an strong friendSHIP by the besties : Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin :

HB : Asked for director why about them interlocking their hands.

HB: Come here!

SYJ : Just look at me.

Comrades clearly we don't know how to tell to our friends how much we appreciate them, so please let us all talk to our close friends like BinJin always does :joy:.

Eng subs of the video by DUCKHU TV on tt https://twitter.com/DUCKHU_TV    @ DUCKHU_TV

• Like 6
  • LOL 7

Is anyone else feeling a little bad about the second leads not getting attention from fans? In most dramas the main couple get bigger share of everything but with the binjin dating frenzy and the eclipsed attention the 2nd couple is completely lost...it's a shame cos they look fantastic together and are doing a good job. 

• Like 6
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 2
  • Insightful 1

50 minutes ago, Hyun_Bin_Boo said:

Is anyone else feeling a little bad about the second leads not getting attention from fans? In most dramas the main couple get bigger share of everything but with the binjin dating frenzy and the eclipsed attention the 2nd couple is completely lost...it's a shame cos they look fantastic together and are doing a good job. 

They're getting a lot of recognization in fact one preview that have the pic of Seo Dan and Seung-joon on the thumbnail  got more views  on Youtube that the one that had RiRi couple on the thumb, and I see a lot of ppl talking and fangirling over this ship as well.We're just talking about RiRi/BinJin couple here because this a forum page it's  dedicate to BinJin only (so makes sense talk just about them here :D) and that's why here we don't talk about the other because this is ship forum page,but on the CLOY forum page there's a lot of posts of them as well.You need to remember that both Yejin and HB are already big names in the industry and they're the main couple ( and have this amazing chemistry that sorry but no one can beat their chemistry)so ofc there would be more buzz surround them but the second leads didn't was forgotten.In fact all the cast members are getting recognition,one of the soldiers are even in talks with TvN to be in other drama (that one that's a crazy fan of dramas like us.)

And Seo Ji-hye (the actress that plays Seo Dan) will be a lead on the next drama so it's clear that everyone paid attention on them ^^

So don't worry because everybody notice the notable acting skills of the second leads as well of the support cast :wub:.

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Just now, avocado yum said:

I'm curiousss omg. So it's clear that RJH would go back to NK (well it's obv he would) but stiillll:bawling:

I don't know, it could be deceiving. It looks like it can be a flashback.

Don't forget we still have this scene!! I think this might actually be close to the ending scene.

https://twitter.com/gcf081117/status/1227126400114495488?s=20

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

@Hyun_Bin_Boo 

What are they saying? 

I don't know but Se-ri it's very fragile and looks like her condition get worse because her mom needs to call the doctor and the ''rat'' got arrested by the police at the hospital and his family was abducted (we know who did that to them <_<)

And one a pic of spoiler on the twitter ppl share that they spotted Yejin and HB shooting outside and Hb was with handcuff unlocked on him and since the last scene from ep. 14 ended with the cops arriving where Jeong-hyuk was my theory it's that he will be arrested as well but or Se-ri will release him or he will run away since on that pic looks like a cuff.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, Jellysshi said:

Cant agree more! HB become more playful than before while SYJ is like already there with sweet yet still playful smile watching her close friend behave like that (like we all can see from recent BTS). :rolleyes:

@Jellysshi Someone here once wrote that it's not easy to find someone who allows you to be who you really are, and i couldnt agree more with that statement.

SYJ may be her default cheery bubbly self the entire time, but having followed most of her work for years, i could easily notice some inexplicable changes applied to her as well that could never be seen prior to her time with HB.

2 hours ago, Jellysshi said:

just saw someone on twitter still have the picture of them with Ahjumma resto owner and CMIIW but I think SYJ wearing HB Rab Jacket in that picture :wub::phew:

I actually saw the pict just few minutes after it was posted, so i was able to take a great look at the image. At the comment section of that IG acc that had reposted that very picture, there was one comment that raised the same question. Now that you mentioned it again, my memory seemed to fail me over what was the brand of the downjacket. Are you sure they're identical? I dont even know what kind of answer i expect now honestly. At this rate, everything so obvious.

Goshh..i hate to be in this state again, but im not even trying that hard to prove whether or not they are close. The evidence seems to speak for itself. And their gestures..ohh..gosh..dont get me started on that.

• Like 8
  • Love 5

The pic that I was talking about b4 of Yejin and HB sported shooting outside and looks like HB was with a handcuff. 
https://twitter.com/jieun_cindy22/status/1227059652547842048?s=21

I know that I’m posting this again but I was distracted and replied to my wrong post and since I couldn’t be able to delete I need to edit.

• Like 3

Guys, If you paste the link as plain text, it will appear with it's image.

I am also curious about this scene. He is not bulked up. I don't know how will they give explanation for this. May be he will become a pianist  and also the father of twins. And the conversation goes like,

YSR:  You are not looking like my bodyguard anymore

RJH: It is because I am the only person who babysits our baby most of the time. I got lean because of that . And I also have to practice for piano recitals.

YSR: Ri Jeong Hyuk Shi, You are the one who wants twins. Now take responsibility. I have work equal to mountain.

• Like 2
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1