[Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라

Prettysup

On 12/20/2019 at 8:27 AM, azureblue7 said:

Filming . Look at the pics after the first pic

Hmmm...  look at the video at the end. Whoever the guy is, he's behaving strangely. Think that's the serial killer?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote images, thanks!
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

21 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

More pics during filming on Christmas. Hopefully the next selfies will be with JH, the elusive profiler.

Haha they are so cute! Glad they are having fun despite filming through the biting coldness of winter. 

Yes, where’s the elusive Oh Hyun Jae??!! :lol:

• Like 3

2020 OCN's first Saturday original!

'Tell me what you saw’ Eye chart revealed! 

"You've already witnessed everything."

a five-sense suspense

COMING SOON 2020

Tell me what you saw. The teaser
-
A mysterious figure reflected in the eyes of Sooyoung!
What did she witness
-
"You've already witnessed everything."
a five-sense suspense
COMING SOON 2020

• Like 2

From OCN original FB , instagram and twitter pages:

"Tell me what you saw" The mysterious main character appears!

Brief but strong back view! Who's that charming character?

"You've already witnessed everything." A five-senses suspense drama.
COMING SOON 2020

• Like 3

Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung Witnesses Something Evil In Intriguing Poster For Upcoming Drama With Jang Hyuk

Dec 29, 2019
by E. Cha

OCN’s upcoming drama “Tell Me What You Saw” has released its first poster!

“Tell Me What You Saw” is new suspense thriller about genius profiler Oh Hyun Jae, who erases himself from the world after losing his fiancée (played by Jang Hyuk), and detective Cha Soo Young, who has a photographic memory (played by Girls’ Generation’s Choi Sooyoung). Together, they embark on a quest to track down the serial killer responsible for Oh Hyun Jae’s fiancée’s death.

On December 28, OCN unveiled a striking black-and-white teaser poster for the upcoming drama. The newly released poster features a close-up of Sooyoung’s eye, which reflects a mysterious dark figure with shining eyes.

OCN teased, “The mysterious person reflected in Sooyoung’s eye! What is it that she witnessed? ‘You have already witnessed everything.'”

Tell-Me-What-You-Saw-2.jpg

“Tell Me What You Saw” is scheduled to premiere in the first half of 2020.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1374115wpp/girls-generations-sooyoung-witnesses-something-evil-in-intriguing-poster-for-upcoming-drama-with-jang-hyuk

• Like 2

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2020] Tell Me What You Saw, 본대로 말하라 - Jang Hyuk, Sooyoung, Jin Seo-yeon - Premieres on February 1st

More details about the characters from here,

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=janghyuk_forever&logNo=221724139814&proxyReferer=https%3A%2F%2Fl.instagram.com%2F

Google translation-

Drama Introduction <The serial killer 'Gnome' was thought to have died five years ago>

A weird genius profiler who has built a wall with the world. A new female detective who remembers what she sees like a photograph. To catch him, he met a recluse profiler who lost his sight and a detective who remembered everything he saw. From sound to sight, to touch, to smell. Speak as you see it, and add sharp analysis to keep track of the truth.

• Like 4

Watch: Jang Hyuk And Sooyoung Trust Nothing But What They See In Thriller Drama Teaser

Jang Hyuk and Sooyoung’s new OCN thriller has revealed a new teaser!

“Tell Me What You Saw” is a suspense thriller about a genius profiler (Jang Hyuk) who loses everything and a detective (Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung) with a photographic memory as they work together to track down a serial killer.

Sitting alone in what appears to be a warehouse, Jang Hyuk narrates in a voiceover, “Memory can be distorted, but only the truth is seen at the scene [of the crime].” Jang Hyuk’s and Sooyoung’s faces flash on the screen, and each of their eyes intersect to become one.

The text, “You have already witnessed everything,” appears on the screen before the video ends with Jang Hyuk’s voice announcing the drama’s title, “Tell Me What You Saw.”

Starring Jang Hyuk, Sooyoung, and Jin Seo Yeon, “Tell Me What You Saw” is set to air in the first half of 2020.

Watch the full teaser below!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1374839wpp/watch-jang-hyuk-and-sooyoung-trust-nothing-but-what-they-see-in-thriller-drama-teaser

• Like 4