Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

PSJ updated his Youtube channel with new bts material from Itaewon Class last shooting days.

Spoiler

And updated his IG

Spoiler

Ahn Bo Hyun updated his IG

• Like 2

Does anyone have an HD Image "Park Sae Royi and Yi Seo" take a selfie on Ep16 ? Please help. Thanks in advance. 

6 hours ago, Joon_J said:

Does anyone have an HD Image "Park Sae Royi and Yi Seo" take a selfie on Ep16 ? Please help. Thanks in advance. 

You mean the photo of that selfie itself? Then only rip off photo from the video. 

• Like 1

I watched this Drama on Netflix before few Weeks and i loved it!!!

Action, cocoking and love! What a nice Kombination!

• Like 1

Hi everyone! Since I’m having a hard time getting over this beautiful drama I decided to make a fanfic for Seoroyi and Yi Seo. Hope you all enjoy! https://my.w.tt/c9XZenwoT5

• Like 1

Korean article

Itaewon Class actors nominated in categories:

Best Actor 

Best Supporting Actor

Best Supporting Actress

Best New Actor

Best New Actress

• Awesome 1

I don't know what to say about this drama except "I LOVE THIS SO MUCH !" 

I just binge watched it in 3 days during this lockdown and I was so so pleased. One of my favorite dramas ever. I hope this will have some awards because this is worth it. I totally understand the good increasing ratings. Park so Joon and his co lead actresses were very convincing and touching in this show. The support actors working in DanBam were also very good. The bad guys were very invested in their roles of evil. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Gaho’s interview with eng.subs

Start topped the charts and still in top 10 nowadays.

• Like 1

just finished this drama, it was amazing the acting and story! Kind of sad its over now though.

• Like 2

Itaewon Class locations tour part.2

The 10 Best Korean Dramas to Watch on Netflix

best-korean-dramas-to-watch-netflix.jpg
Photo Illustration by Sangsuk Sylvia Kang for TIME; Netflix (4); Getty (1)

Spoiler

After months of staying at home to help stop the spread of the coronavirus, many people have binged their way through the expected fare: Tiger King; reality competition shows; the entire Disney catalog; movies about social distancing to watch while social distancing. But there’s another world of entertainment for those who are willing to “overcome the one-inch tall barrier of subtitles,” as Oscar-winning director Bong Joon-Ho said—and prepared to stay up until the wee hours clutching a box of Kleenex: Korean dramas.

With cliffhangers in every episode and endless variations of star-crossed lovers, separations and deaths, K-dramas almost always guarantee an emotional roller coaster. While certain storylines remain core to Korean series—a love triangle (or square), an unsolved murder mystery, a tragic backstory—plenty of recent K-dramas have avoided well-worn tropes and brought fresh narratives across various genres, from rom-coms to crime thrillers to historical series. Created with original soundtracks—oftentimes with songs from K-pop artists—each Korean series also boasts a unique audio identity. 

In the past year, Netflix has signed contracts with additional Korean production and broadcasting companies as its catalog of K-dramas grows. TIME picked the best ones to watch, from fan favorites of the last decade to new series that only recently finished airing. For the purposes of this list, shows unavailable on Netflix USA are not included.

Itaewon Class (2020)

Following an accident that kills his father, Park Sae-Ro-Yi (Park Seo-Joon) is laser-focused on a mission to bring down the powerful food conglomerate Jangga Group. Its CEO, Jang Dae-Hee (Yoo Jae-Myung), had a hand in both Sae-Ro-Yi’s expulsion from school and his three-year prison sentence. Despite his past as a convict, Sae-Ro-Yi opens a bar-restaurant and strives to turn it into a top franchise in Korea. He assembles a group of misfits—led by teen influencer Jo Yi-Seo (Kim Da-Mi), who becomes the restaurant’s manager—and faces off against CEO Jang. Based on the webtoon of the same name, Itaewon Class begins as a classic underdog story but evolves into a tale on the limits of vengeance and the strength of camaraderie. With its diverse cast, the series also openly addresses issues of discrimination based on race and gender identity.

credit: TIME Magazine

The Best International Shows on Netflix

Itaewon Class

Itaewon Class

Based on a webtoon series, “Itaewon Class” is a satisfying revenge story that follows Park Saeroyi, a humble and hard-working young man played by Park Seo-jun. Park Saeroyi’s father is killed in an accident by his class bully Jang Geun-won, son of Jang Dae-hee, CEO of Jangga Group — the top food company in Korea. The Jang family mistreats Saeroyi and abuses its power, which motivates Saeroyi to assemble a team to help him run a small restaurant in the hip area of Itaewon and eventually take Jangga down. Jo Yi-seo, a mega-influencer with a keen eye for marketing, joins Saeroyi’s team and helps him grow his restaurant from a small pub to a franchise and corporation. – Kristine Kwak

credit: Variety magazine

• Like 1