[Drama 2020] Itaewon Class, 이태원 클라쓰

0ly40

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:
They changed outfits. For another interview session maybe? I hope it's for The Swoon ;))

@AsveriaPSJ So the last OST in 5 minutes trailer is Kim Feel, isn't it? 

Lol yeah, maybe he meant to dress as future Park Saeroy XD

Kim Dami looks so cute, and Kwon Nara... Such a body goal.

I’m underwhelmed with how little Netflix promoting drama. They were super slow to even translate teasers...

Yes;) His voice 100% fits that hopeful mood;))

• Like 3

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy wait, what? Wedding? :blink:

I don't know :joy:

1 hour ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

I’m underwhelmed with how little Netflix promoting drama. They were super slow to even translate teasers...

Yes;) His voice 100% fits that hopeful mood;))

Ikr.. If it turns out there's no new contents for IC on The Swoon, i'll stop subscribing :lol:

53 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Selfie with Kim Dami and Park Seojoon)))

He is going to make cameo, right?

I believe so ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

“Itaewon Class” Cast Discusses Reasons For Starring In Drama, Ratings Promise, And More

“Itaewon Class” Cast Discusses Reasons For Starring In Drama, Ratings Promise, And More

Jan 30, 2020
by L. Kim

On January 30, JTBC’s upcoming drama “Itaewon Class” held a press conference with actors Park Seo Joon, Kim Da Mi, Yoo Jae Myung, and Kwon Nara as well as producing director (PD) Kim Sung Yoon and writer Jo Kwang Jin.

“Itaewon Class” is based off a webtoon with the same name and tells the story of young people brought together by their stubbornness and passion as they chase after their dreams in Itaewon.

Park Seo Joon plays Park Sae Roy, the founder of a restaurant named Dan Bam, and Kim Da Mi plays Jo Yi Seo, a social media star who is described as a “sociopath with a high IQ” who becomes Dan Bam’s manager. Yoo Jae Myung plays Jang Dae Hee, the president of a huge food conglomerate known as Jang Ga, who has a deep enmity with Park Sae Roy. Kwon Nara plays Oh Soo Ah, Park Sae Roy’s first love who has joined Jang Ga’s side.

First off, Park Seo Joon said, “The drama itself is not a far cry from the original because the webtoon itself is popular. I think the drama is simply going to have a story that is just a bit more interesting.”

On why he chose the project, he shared, “The reason why I was attracted to this drama is the character’s description was so attractive that I wanted to portray it. I have worked hard to portray that in detail.”

Kim Da Mi also talked about her reason for starring in the drama, saying, “When I first saw the webtoon, I read it in three hours. That was how entertaining and interesting it was.”

She continued, “I felt like I’d never seen a character like Jo Yi Seo before, so I thought it would be fun to play her role. When I met the director, he suggested that I could make my own Jo Yi Seo, so I decided to join the cast.”

Spoiler

park-seo-joon-xpn1.jpg

Spoiler

kim-da-mi-xpn.jpg

Kwon Nara discussed her efforts to play Oh Soo Ah in the drama. She said, “There weren’t many stories about Oh Soo Ah in the webtoon, but the story is well-done in the drama. I am trying to portray the fresh youth with Park Sae Roy as well as my character’s transformation that took place because of childhood hardships.”

Concerning his new role as the antagonist in the drama, Yoo Jae Myung commented, “Every time I do a project, I’m prepared to act without thinking it’s a villainous role. There’s always a reason and conviction, and I act as though it is the curves of that person’s life history.”

Yoo Jae Myung had to do special makeup to appear older, and he said, “I don’t personally think so, but many people think I’m older than my age. So it was a big challenge for me to play the role of an elderly person. I tried to act naturally instead of just mimicking [the role] while doing special makeup. My skin became very damaged because of the special makeup, so I think I’ll get a lot of wrinkles when I finish this project.” 

Spoiler

kwon-nara-xpn.jpg

Spoiler

yoo-jae-myung-xpn.jpg

On the actors’ synchronization, Jo Kwang Jin replied it’s 120 percent. He explained, “At some point, the actors interpreted the characters and embodied them, and when I saw that, I cried. This is 120 percent. I’m very satisfied.”

Last but not least, Park Seo Joon shared an idea he had for the viewership ratings promise. He said, “We run a food stall called Dan Bam, so if the ratings exceed double digits, I want to suggest we do an event with that. It would be nice to spend some time with the viewers. If the ratings reach double digits, we would like to meet the viewers at the food stall.”

“Itaewon Class” premieres on January 31 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

credit: soompi

• Awesome 3

Hello everyone and thank you for updating IC's forum!

Decided to check this out since IC was coming out tomorrow. 

As I've seen many post and pictures from IG, this drama intrigued me. Esp. since it's PSJ >< 

Anyways my question for you all, is there a def love line between Park Seo Joon And Kim Da Mi?

For the longest time and from a few articles I've read,  I've thought PSJ And KDM characters are just friends and colleagues in this drama. And PSJ love line is Kwon Nara? 

And I've went through the past 26 pages, I've seen some cute scenes between PSJ and KDM. Which made my heart flutter as I kept thinking they look really good as a couple.  But also there's still Nara in the picture. Lol

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, egv said:

Hello everyone and thank you for updating IC's forum!

Decided to check this out since IC was coming out tomorrow. 

As I've seen many post and pictures from IG, this drama intrigued me. Esp. since it's PSJ >< 

Anyways my question for you all, is there a def love line between Park Seo Joon And Kim Da Mi?

For the longest time and from a few articles I've read,  I've thought PSJ And KDM characters are just friends and colleagues in this drama. And PSJ love line is Kwon Nara? 

And I've went through the past 26 pages, I've seen some cute scenes between PSJ and KDM. Which made my heart flutter as I kept thinking they look really good as a couple.  But also there's still Nara in the picture. Lol

Hello, welcome to the thread, nice to see you here with us;))) 

Well, unclear love line one of the pivotal parts of the story, 'cause it's kinda a triangle. So we didn't talk about it a lot because we were afraid it would spoil so much fun and exciting dynamic between characters for the people, who didn't read webtoon ^_^ But I can say you for sure, that Kim Da Mi is a leading lady and Kwon Na Ra is a second lead. A lot of things happens between characters as the story progress forward and characters start to make decisions, that would ultimately lead to a resolution;))) So no matter who do you like Park Seo Joon with (Kim Da Mi or Kwon Na Ra (I mean their characters;)) you're up for rollercoaster of emotions;)

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

@Anjalifairy lol, I didn’t even subscribe yet))) I need to see them first properly promote drama with some interesting interviews :smile:

Oh, I hope they’re not planning to end anything with wedding lol Otherwise...spoilers :sweat_smile:

@egv Hi, welcome))) 

From what I understood, based on what girls wrote before, both leading ladies like leading man a lot, but only one of them (aka Kim Dami/Jo Yiseo) actually loves him))) So, since I like how Kim Dami and Park Seojoon look together too, I think we’re totally save here)) 

But, tbh, I also think Park Seojoon looks awesome with Kwon Nara/Oh Sooah))) So I’m conflicted with my ship :joy: I think I will ship him with both (in various degrees lol) and just enjoy the story :smirk:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@egv @serenilmauve @AsveriaPSJ i think just based on what both girls said in trailers it’s easy to see with whom park saeroy will end up. 

kim dami said:”i will make him a great man”and“i want to be here”(this one is so heart fluttering, she didn’t say”i want to be here with you”,but that’s basically what she meant^_^).

kwon nara said:”you shine too bright for me”and”you can’t like me”.

so kim dami’s character is running towards her feelings,while kwon nara’s character is running away from them^_^

• Like 5

EPi-RJb-U8-AAojs-U.jpg

Spoiler

EPh-TZll-U4-AAIIf.jpg

EPh-TZll-Uc-AAd85z.jpg

EPh-TZlo-VUAA-AZU.jpg

EPgn3d6-U4-AAhzpc.jpg

EPgn33j-U8-AIFpn7.jpg

EPhd-t-ZVUAEw-f-Q.jpg

EPhe-AQ6-U8-AE1-ZQO.jpg

EPh-G4-FIUEAEUabo.jpg

EPi-RFKa-UUAA7a-E9.jpg

EPi-RFKc-UYAA3p-Tm.jpg

EPi-RFKc-VAAc-Dn-Ts.jpg

EPi-RJba-U4-AEr-SEb.jpg

EPi-RJce-UUAEXMUF.jpg

Spoiler

EPi-RDIp-U4-AIi-Nbh.jpg

EPi-RCIi-U4-AU45uy.jpg

1580362727-4.jpg

1580362727.jpg

1580362727-3.jpg

1580362727-1.jpg

1580362043.jpg

2020013101002017200131172-20200130150206

2020013001002015500131051.jpg

0000654006-002-20200130203808177.jpg

Spoiler

article.jpg

Qat2-UGke-O5-I.jpg

JWjbtm4bc4c.jpg

1580392160.jpg

1580392160-3.jpg

1580392160-2.jpg

1580392160-1.jpg

1580392159-4.jpg

1580392159-3.jpg

1580392159-2.jpg

1580392159-1.jpg

p-Ap-W6-Ky-Ytz-E.jpg

m-CALFMnmh-E.jpg

1580377972.jpg

article-3.jpg

EPg-U8-Yh-Uc-AA8-Mm-K.jpg

EPg-W5x-JUYAE-v4-B.jpg

EPg-WCd5-VUAAn0-Zf.jpg

EPg-WCd5-Uw-AEa-Np-S.jpg

Jjm-TP9b-MFjg.jpg

EPhe-AEf-UYAwqibw.jpg

EPhqbq-IUUAA81jv.jpg

EPh-TS2y-X4-AAEmw-B.jpg

EPi-Q-al-U0-AA5-No-B.jpg

EPi-Q62g-UUAA1w-Ok.jpg

EPi-Q64-OVUAcr-LF.jpg

EPgg-B4-TU0-AATBNy.jpg

Spoiler

EPgg-Ozl-VUAEo-Cq2.jpg

EPgg-PQo-VUAABXdn.jpg

EPgg-Qp-QU4-AIVi-KE.jpg

EPgg-RR5-UUAA35-If.jpg

EPgl-H5c-Uc-AAr-R1-O.jpg

EPgl-Hha-UUAA1u-Cn.jpg

EPgl-HXOUYAAb-ZHe.jpg

EPgl-ICf-UEAEg-Him.jpg

EPg-Uzb-JUUAAX3-P.jpg

EPj1-G4f-U4-AA6-V17.jpg

Spoiler

EPj1-GLr-Uw-AANypl.jpg

EPj1-Hk6-VAAAenke.jpg

EPj1-ICIUYAAp-Yz-M.jpg

EPj-Fac-CUc-AAL2-Bw.jpg

EPj-Fa-E7-U8-AEqa-T.jpg

EPj-Fak-BUYAAfd58.jpg

EPj-Fa-P6-U8-AAk-VQj.jpg

EPj-FPb2-VAAEax-ZU.jpg

EPj-FPCIUUAA9r0-Y.jpg

EPj-FPy3-VAAEedas.jpg

EPj-Fwol-U8-AA1v5n.jpg

EPj-Fx-AMUUAAHUQe.jpg

credit: logo

Compilation of some press-con photos.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

LABOUM’s Solbin To Make Cameo In “Itaewon Class”

LABOUM’s Solbin will be making a special appearance on “Itaewon Class”!

Solbin will make her cameo as a high school student with a one-sided crush on Park Sae Roy (played by Park Seo Joon).

JTBC’s “Itaewon Class” is based off a webtoon of the same name and is about young adults who come together through their stubbornness and passion as they chase after their dreams in Itaewon. The drama stars Park Seo Joon, Kim Da Mi, Yoo Jae Myung, and Kwon Nara and premieres on January 31 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

Solbin most recently made another special cameo on channel A’s “Touch,” where she played top model Song Ha Won.

Cr. Soompi

Just how many more girls will fall into Park Saeroy's charm? B)

@egv Hello, welcome!

There's definitely a love line between PSJ and KDM characters, but until to what extent the romance would be, we'll watch later in the drama bcs i think there's a slight addition particularly on their romance part, either it's deeper or more complicated their relationship would be compared to original work ^_^

@emollienime Also, the girls expression told it all. JYS was running with confident smile while OSA was running with the look in her face full of worries. And PSR was more clueless about the these girls :lol: I mean, he was running like he only had one clear goal, it's to take revenge. 

Danbam's opening tonight! 

Translation what the Chefs said :

- "What is Itaewon's Danbam?"

- "Daldalhan Bam? (Danbam is short form of Daldalhan Bam means Sweet Night), the name sounds good."

- "Btw, does Park Seojun really engage in the business?"

- "Chef Sam Kim is rooting for Itaewon's Danbam success."

- "Chef Raymond Kim is cheering on JTBC Itaewon Class."

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2