Quantcast

OTP Bingo 2019

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

last year, we had a blast playing the dramaland version of Bingo which we call OTP Bingo. join us again -- participants as well as winners will get points -- it is all fun and great laughs.  

thank you for joining us and having some laughs -- @triplem @mouse007 @vangsweetie637   @2handsintertwined @sohib @itsMYday   @Yongzura @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali   Hope everyone had fun ev

Me after day one     

8 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Omo! I love Bingo! But call me slow, I don’t quite understand the rules? :sweatingbullets:

Hi chingu!! Long time no see!! 

Come join us. Request a card from EO and check first page (list of tropes) to guess whether your number is called out or not in the story. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Omo! I love Bingo! But call me slow, I don’t quite understand the rules? :sweatingbullets:

@ktcjdrama has already explained the rules well. basically it is a twist on classic bingo. instead of just calling out the numbers, we announce it in the form of a story which has certain tropes from dramaland. the tropes are in the list (see page 1 / recommended post #1). the numbers will also be revealed here after a bit. so you can always double check but in the meanwhile, have fun chatting and laughing with everyone here. :)

@vangsweetie637 ~ in case you would like to join, here's a ticket.

Spoiler

2787-A215-D093-4-D9-E-B204-4-C9-FDB03-DB

so if anyone is lurking and wondering, do join us! it is not too late to join the fun. :)

re: @sushilicious

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

@sushilicious me and ameera need more exciting psychotic story with a lot of personality change and disguise....LOL :joy:

LOL.. I share your taste for makjang my friend. those personality change and disguise are so much fun! hahahaha...  but our sushi girl likes priests, ghosts and some fella who wants to remove tattoo? am surprised that a ghost or priest hasn't popped up in her story! :tounge_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
7 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

LOL.. I share your taste for makjang my friend. those personality change and disguise are so much fun! hahahaha...  but our sushi girl likes priests, ghosts and some fella who wants to remove tattoo? am surprised that a ghost or priest hasn't popped up in her story! :tounge_wink:

Note that my other personalities got tied to a tree.so I’m sane lol. For now.

• LOL 3
Just now, Lmangla said:

kekeke... if you are lazy or tired from work, you can just wait for sushi to release the numbers. :tounge_wink:

But i will be cheating :mrgreen:...let me try first...ahahaha....

Hello Audience! SO the answer for DAY 2 is out! do check the recommended post Bingo OTP answers Revealed Post for the numbers! Cheers!

Do only check the numbers if you have completed your list haha

@Lmangla

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Surrendering for the night, the more I think the more mixed  up the numbers I got ha ha... So these are mine:

Spoiler

9 27 (A fake marriage?) :blink: 55 78 93

13 15 36 80 88

Will be checking the answers later to make sure whether there's a slight possibility of getting a BINGO :D

All the best everyone!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

thank you for joining us and having some laughs :D-- @triplem @mouse007 @vangsweetie637   @2handsintertwined @sohib @itsMYday   @Yongzura @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @Ameera Ali  

Hope everyone had fun even if they didn't hold a winning bingo ticket.

here's the calling ticket that was used: were you able to figure out the tropes?

FAFAC593-DF49-45-D7-A9-D5-0-B5461-D2-F2-

till the next event, see you then.

re: @sushilicious

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1