OTP Bingo 2019

Lmangla

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, sohib said:

What's the diff between #63 & #95? Always forgiven can be mean as 'win', no? @Lmangla

am guessing you don't watch dailys. win means that till about 3/4 of the series, the villains are getting whatever their heart desires and their plans are going their way. so us the audience is pulling our hair out and thinking "this world sucks!".... then usually, there is a turning point and they start to lose. at this point, several things can happen. they can get sick, go to jail, go abroad, die or forgiven. so forgiven doesn't mean win. usually, it means they lost everything and penniless but because the leads are suckers, they forgive them. hahahahah...

Thanks @Lmangla and @sushilicious!

Woah, this is a little hard! I didn't realize you have to guess the Tropes!!

Do I have to write my guesses here? Or it doesn't really matter as long as we mark our cards and just tell you when we've got a row?

Also, does the game just keep going until someone wins?

just tell us when you think you have a row @mouse007; yes, you can also put your guesses for the tropes in spoiler. even if it is same as others, it doesn't matter in the sense because the cards are computer generated. so it is not like you lose by giving away your guesses. so yea, the trope guessing is just a twist to regular bingo version. and the game ends on friday. so just 3 days.

38 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Oh no, I was late.... busying myself with something else.  :o

Enjoy the game everyone!

I think you can still join because we’re just on first day. Come join. The more the merrier :D 

I am sure our EOs won’t mind. Or you can just bribe @sushilicious with lots and lots of cookies, or fluff balls. 

19 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think you can still join because we’re just on first day. Come join. The more the merrier :D 

I am sure our EOs won’t mind. Or you can just bribe @sushilicious with lots and lots of cookies, or fluff balls. 

Ha ha ha.... :D I still do have cookies somewhere ha ha...

@sushilicious   @Lmangla if it is still available I would like to join, tq.

11 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Just how many tropes are we supposed to figure out in one day?? 

It’s too difficult :crazy:

eta: I read again the first post. So it is 4 tropes. = 4 numbers, right?

Good question!

I’m curious. Is Jun Mi’s oppa her brother or her romantic partner? I think oppa can be used for older brother and someone you like right?! 

1 hour ago, Yongzura said:

Ha ha ha.... :D I still do have cookies somewhere ha ha...

@sushilicious   @Lmangla if it is still available I would like to join, tq.

kekek.. thanks for the cookies.

but in all seriousness, all late joiners are welcome. we are just having fun and hanging out as a community. so no pressure about winning or losing.

here's your ticket @Yongzura

Spoiler

6-CBFB9-D5-13-ED-46-F4-813-D-E6623-F768-

and for those wondering if you got day 1 tropes right, here's the list. don't peek if you haven't figured it out!

Spoiler

Day 1:

77 ~ freeze, couple stare at each other and end scene of episode

100 ~ Oh God you are not doing as I say as  a parent! I am about to pass out!

44 ~ Yellow Umbrella Prop

5 ~ Bad boy turn good cos of the girl. 

what was the easiest to figure out? what was hard? what was amusing? lets chat and laugh. :D

re: @sushilicious

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

here's your ticket @Yongzura

what was the easiest to figure out? what was hard? what was amusing? lets chat and laugh. :D

re: @sushilicious

Thank you for the ticket.  Got two out of four but on different rows  :blush:  Haven't seen the list for quite some times so I did go through it again to get them correctly.  So will the story of JM be continuously or will we get a new one? I love JM's attitude of wanting to be independent.

3 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

I’m curious. Is Jun Mi’s oppa her brother or her romantic partner? I think oppa can be used for older brother and someone you like right?! 

I believe she's being compared to her brother by her mother.  

Archived