[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

28 minutes ago, Chrc said:

Did Min Kyung write this part "So, our brother-in-law! How do you think about our sister"?.

No, it’s me . Sorry if I make you misunderstand. That sentence is what I want to send to him. :joy:
But Min Kyung also calls Hae In is brother-in-law:joy: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Look at the way he worried about her and didn't want her to drink.  I think that's why HJM always said that JHI was manlier than his image and had strong leadership skills. She didn’t get the feeling that he was younger than her much.:wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Age does not matter! JHI thinks and acts properly. And besides, they only have 5-6 years of age difference??

If JHI really likes HJM or IF there is something special between them, I hope he is patient enough to wait for her to come around.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Yes i know age is not an issue.  But it is added value to look youthful next to another boyish boyfriend.  :D  in his walking variety he looks so young that he was asked for ID to purchase his drink.  Haha!  Its ok  like JHI said she is beautiful.

Credit to author

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

As Ji Min bias, I'm also worried that she will be compared with younger actors when she acted with them (about their appearance ). But in fact, Park Hyung Sik and Nam Joo Hyuk are even younger than Jung Hae In.  But when they stood next to Han Ji Min, I did not realize the age difference between them. Because Hae In is also 8X generation. So, I feel fine.

I didn't worry much when she acted with JHI.  I was just worried that the script would be same as STIR and they would have a bed scene :joy:.  In fact, they had a bed scene.  However, it was soft and cute so I felt more comfortable.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

@FuyuKyu, yes i am worried when Ji Min was announced to have the short film with PHS as the director has many uncomfortable short film and then follow by OSN as i seen parts from SITR.  But all thrown away. :)  i love how they masterly shown the OSN bed scene.  Totally agree that it is soft and cute. :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

14 hours ago, FuyuKyu said:

However, it was soft and cute so I felt more comfortable.:lol:

"Soft and cute" my mind goes somewhere naughty :vicx: lol.   I guess their age difference didnt bother me because I watched SITR before OSN, so I was used to seeing a noona with JHI. At the time I thought HJM was younger than SYJ based on their looks alone. So, in my mind HJM is a step-up from a noona dongsaeng relationship. Lol.  Turns out HJM and SYJ are the same age. Lol

I saw many SYJ and JHI pics at baeksang event and they kinda discouraged me a little. I guess this is the dilemma of shipping celebs.  It's funny that I used to adore SYJ with JHI during SITR, though not to the point of shipping them seriously.  One day as I was browsing SITR behind the scene vids on YT, OSN bts videos kept popping up as the recommended videos.  I ignored the recommended videos as my heart was set on SYJ-JHI.  I did that for a while but the curiousity got the best of me so one day I watched one of the OSN behind the scene vids. My jaw just dropped because if I was honest with myself, I had to admit that the closeness and intimacy that JHI & HJM shared in OSN surpassed the relationship he had with SYJ.  There were more intimate scenes in SITR, sure..and since both are great actors of course they made the drama believable.  I watched a few more OSN bts clips to truly convince myself that JHI and HJM were just being great actors and nothing more to it. l:lol:  But the more I watched, the more intrigued and convinced I was that what HJM and JHI shared in OSN was truly a special bond that I don't believe he shared with his other partners. I can't speak about HJM since I didn't follow her.  So..I caved in and watched OSN.  And in the process I ended up falling in love with this gorgeous and superb actress, HJM, whom I had never watched any of her work previously.  How is it possible?? I took a break from Kdrama around the time her popularity started to rise. 

I guess the reason I am sharing with you this is to continue have faith in our couple.  They shared a deep connection during the drama and the same connection is still there long after the drama has ended.  Only time could tell if our ship will sail and whether they are fated to be together. In the meantime, we shouldn't be bothered by one encounter. Wow..sorry i didn't mean to write this long. :P

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Can somebody please translate this using google translate?  My ig app doesn't allow me to select and copy text from the comment.  I tried to copy the link and pasted in an internet browser but i still couldnt select the comment. 

I think.1004 comment from ryu seung ryong means angel (chunsa)

20200606-233627.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Chrc said:

Can somebody please translate this using google translate?  My ig app doesn't allow me to select and copy text from the comment.  I tried to copy the link and pasted in an internet browser but i still couldnt select the comment. 

I think.1004 comment from ryu seung ryong means angel (chunsa)

20200606-233627.jpg

I used my laptop to copy and paste it in google translate <effort just for our couple, lol> sidenote: my account was locked because I could not remember my password lol

Hs_kim_95: human or angel

ryuseungryong_: 1004 (angel)

HJM reply: Senior~ Haha Nice to see you again here

Did any other actor/actress described HJM as an angel before JHI did??

• Like 4
  • Love 2

16 hours ago, DrPhUsa said:

I used my laptop to copy and paste it in google translate <effort just for our couple, lol> sidenote: my account was locked because I could not remember my password lol

Hs_kim_95: human or angel

ryuseungryong_: 1004 (angel)

HJM reply: Senior~ Haha Nice to see you again here

Did any other actor/actress described HJM as an angel before JHI did??

Thank you dear for google translating the comment!!  "Did any other actor/actress described HJM as an angel before JHI did??"  If i remember correctly, the male actor in Ms.Baek mentioned that HJM played many angelic roles in the past or that she had an angelic image, so it was quite a transformation to play Ms.Baek (something like that). Slightly different from saying directly to her face that she is an angel, eh? There may be someone else but can't think of the moment. Ha.HJM long time fans could chime in? 

What I'd like to know is whether HJM has always been so generous at praising her partner's physical appearance? 

• Like 5

@Chrc, yes.  In Ji Min first page, you can find this:

Yoon Doojoon BEAST [1] "By looking at her looks she is really beautiful but she is very kind. If there was an angel on earth, it's probably that noona,really".

but correct me if i am wrong, JHI is the first actor who unbashedly repeated many times that Ji Min is an Angel. :)

Ji Min always describe the male lead in positive way.  But this is the first time she actually mentioned on air that JHI looks too cool to be human.  She is worried this will become news after she gotten all her courage to blurt out.  Ha!

in interview, they seems really close / well communicated.  Ji Min knows JHI did not eat or sleep well.  She even knows he only ate eggs.  :wub:

i hope they continue to have close contact and great communications.  Wondering what is JHI reaction to gorgeous ji min that night... only he himself knows.

P.s. unrelated: i am more annoyed that they photoshop a baby between HB and SYJ.  I think the shipping is kind of overboard.  So i am glad no one do that to JHI and SYJ.  Or else it will really upset me.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

P.s. unrelated: i am more annoyed that they photoshop a baby between HB and SYJ.  I think the shipping is kind of overboard.  So i am glad no one do that to JHI and SYJ.  Or else it will really upset me.

As I’ve said before, I was almost HJM-HB shipper . I like HB because of HJM.  Because I used to think she had special feelings for HB and HB too.  But they all threw out the window when he was dating with KSR.  HJM has an impact on me a lot.  However.  I've liked JHI ever since he debuted. So I was very happy when they acted in OSN.

After the Baeksang Award, many photos of JHI-SYJ, HB-SYJ appeared on IG.  Some people also tagged Han Ji Min or used the #hanjimin in their posts. This makes me really uncomfortable. I saw the photo was photoshopped. I hope no one do that with JHI - SYJ. 

He seemed lonely.  Next time, I hope he will attend with HJM. With a distance like this.  HJM can still give him energy and happiness.. And HJM will be his lucky star :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, FuyuKyu said:

He seemed lonely.  Next time, I hope he will attend with HJM. With a distance like this.  HJM can still give him energy and happiness.. And HJM will be his lucky star :wub:

Aww.. no worries.  You can listen to Ji Min voice at Kakao, "Healing Sound" if anytime you feel lonely.  Hee!

Looking smart

Credit to author

• Like 1
  • Love 4

9 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Ji Min is one of the representative from BH for the Healing Sound

Credit to author

Jung Hae In promo intro for KBEE 2020 global

Credit to author

In this video JHI resembles exactly like yang yang chinese actor.(Love o20)drama stills.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 2

13 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Ji Min always describe the male lead in positive way.  But this is the first time she actually mentioned on air that JHI looks too cool to be human.  She is worried this will become news after she gotten all her courage to blurt out.  Ha!

in interview, they seems really close / well communicated.  Ji Min knows JHI did not eat or sleep well.  She even knows he only ate eggs.  :wub:

i hope they continue to have close contact and great communications.  Wondering what is JHI reaction to gorgeous ji min that night... only he himself knows.

I want to believe that they still maintain close contact but I don't know if they'll ever have public appearance together in the future or when their paths will cross again.   JHI and HJM will have to be intentional with their friendship.  Both were asked a few times if they'd like to work together again. Both said yes..so.there's a hope right.  This question ia an odd one for me because no artist would ever say "no, don't want to work with you" in front of the partner.  Lol

@tok-soompi the same thought of how did JHI react to gorgeous HJM that night crossed my mind many times.  He sat quite far from the stage and the side screen didnt always focus on the presenters. When it did, the focus was on the male presenter not the beautiful Ji Min.

10 hours ago, FuyuKyu said:

After the Baeksang Award, many photos of JHI-SYJ, HB-SYJ appeared on IG.  Some people also tagged Han Ji Min or used the #hanjimin in their posts. This makes me really uncomfortable. I saw the photo was photoshopped. I hope no one do that with JHI - SYJ.

i just saw a video of JHI talking to SYJ!@@@@ who took the video? his body language says that he isn't that close with her.  More like acquaintance chat.  Nothing like this below. 

• Love 6