[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

@tok-soompi you almost gave us a heart attack! LOL. Now, I get it.

So, I will add possible Reason why JHI was not close to his piece of mind co-star.

4. JHI is being loyal and faithful.  To HJM. :blush:

@hjm_osn if JHI fell in love with CSB, I will respect and accept that. Even if it's breaking my heart hehehe. But, I will hold on to the possibility of Haenim as endgame.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

56 minutes ago, DrPhUsa said:

@tok-soompi you almost gave us a heart attack! LOL. Now, I get it.

So, I will add possible Reason why JHI was not close to his piece of mind co-star.

4. JHI is being loyal and faithful.  To HJM. :blush:

@hjm_osn if JHI fell in love with CSB, I will respect and accept that. Even if it's breaking my heart hehehe. But, I will hold on to the possibility of Haenim as endgame.

@tok-soompi @DrPhUsa Sigh! (relief) lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 6/10/2020 at 11:18 PM, laxsel said:

I think wherever he goes he remembers her. 

I got curious about Hyun Soo's reaction in this video (fast forward to 2:50). His reaction was either: he should know about the song because he was part of the drama, Or, He was teasing JHI. That as a friend (and cast of the same drama), he should know why JHI chose the song. 

Adding that clip of Yu Jihoo, Lee Jung-in and Eun-nu to his Vlog?? It feels like JHI is imagining having his own family. (just delusional, sorry!):lol:

I didn't know that he is his own PD of his travel vlog, that's supplemental to his resume. Proud of him.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, DrPhUsa said:

I got curious about Hyun Soo's reaction in this video (fast forward to 2:50). His reaction was either: he should know about the song because he was part of the drama, Or, He was teasing JHI. That as a friend (and cast of the same drama), he should know why JHI chose the song. 

Adding that clip of Yu Jihoo, Lee Jung-in and Eun-nu to his Vlog?? It feels like JHI is imagining having his own family. (just delusional, sorry!):lol:

I didn't know that he is his own PD of his travel vlog, that's supplemental to his resume. Proud of him.

I also noticed the way Hyun Soo smiled. As if he knew something between JHI and HJM :lol:

3 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Sorry clarify.  When i said fishy.  I am referring to JHI mindset.  I mean after JHI met Ji Min, keke he cannot accept any more ladies to be closer to him anymore.  So CSB is kept "arm length" from him.  Haha!  My delusional mind.

You make my heart flutter again :wub:

I always smile when I watch videos about them and when all of you talk about them.  I can't imagine if many years later, JHI would love someone other than HJM, how would I feel :wacko:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, DrPhUsa said:

got curious about Hyun Soo's reaction in this video (fast forward to 2:50). His reaction was either: he should know about the song because he was part of the drama, Or, He was teasing JHI. That as a friend (and cast of the same drama), he should know why JHI chose the song. 

@DrPhUsa, Wow, we are definitely in the same wavelength as I was thinking the same re Hyn Soo’s expression - there was something there, it was like again in the OSN where he was concerned about Jiho’s feelings to Jung-in but here it was a happy expression!

Oh yes, that clip of him with Lee Jung-in and Eun-nu! I didn’t give any meaning to it but now that you mentioned it, yes, there could be something there, too! Considering that this was after the airing of OSN. Well, it could either be that he really loved the show (as he said he found it difficult to move on) and it continues to dwell in him - not necessarily because of JHM (?)

1 hour ago, FuyuKyu said:

You make my heart flutter again :wub:

I always smile when I watch videos about them and when all of you talk about them.  I can't imagine if many years later, JHI would love someone other than HJM, how would I feel :wacko:

@FuyuKyu Let us cross that bridge when it comes. For now, let us enjoy this delusional state we are in hahaha

I am still doing marathon reading on the HanJiMin forum, now in p553. I went through the period of the fans in the forum shipping Hyun Bin with her starting from HJ&Me drama until at the time that it was confirmed that he was dating KSR (don't even know who she is?) and so they just moved on with other potential “partners” for her. I would really be heartbroken (i should be too old for this lol!) but I am just too invested in this pair! Anyway, let’s enjoy the “now” hahaha

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 6/12/2020 at 10:28 AM, Chrc said:

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2019/12/31/actor-jung-haein-thanked-han-jimin-in-a-romantic-way-for-appearing-in-one-spring-night-with-him-317743

I added my delulu thoughts of his speech. :P

Eng transl of his acceptance speech at MBC drama awards 2019

JHI:  **skipped**** through one spring night, I had the best spring of my life 

***skipped**** 

At last,

When I was acting as YJH, she came to me on One Spring Night. (My thought: I am not Korean so I could be wrong, but the term "come to me" has a profound meaning in hangul. I've heard the term in dramas before. This term what touched Yoo Ji Hoo when Jung In proposed. The OSN fans made awww..ooohhh sound when he said this)

I thank HJM sunbaenim who acted as her. (Me: thank you for coming into my life)

I think saying thank you isn"t enough (Camera panned to HJM who looked touched) (me: no words will suffice to describe  the immense feelings I have for you. )

I am sincerely thankful and grateful.

I think I was able to have good experience thanks to you. (Me: you are the reason I had good experience and gave me the best spring of my life) 

:D

@Chrc, I watched the show in dramacool (thanks for the info) and like you I was really touched with the words he gave for HJM and not only the words but he included her in the last part of his speech - “Lastly,” HJM then followed words for his parents ... My! she puts her in that same level of his family! It could be nothing but i want to be in this make-believe state while we still can. LOL

• Like 3
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, DrPhUsa said:

I think he missed his OSN family esp HJM when he requested Spring Waltz

He went to NY around mid Oct and the Presidential Art Awards took place oct 31 so that means when he saw HJM at the awards event, he had just gotten back from NY. I wonder if he shared his travel experince with HJM during the awards event. He was chatty at times.  Plus HJM went to NY before, like a year before he did. 

In ep 2 of JHI's travel log, he went to the Empire State Bldg and he explained why he wanted to go there badly.  His SITR and OSN dramas have connections with the Empire State Building.  1) SITR OST "stand by your man" is also the song played in the movie "Sleepless in Seatlle" where Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan met up at the Empire State. 2)OSN - Tom Hanks in the movie was a single dad, just like Ji Hoo.  Aigoo...our boy is so sentimental.  As he was mesmerized by the view from the top of the bldg, he said that "Stand by your man" song was playing in his head.   I do love the OSN clip shown in his travel log as it includes Eun Woo, Ji Hoo, and Jung In as a 'family'.  

• Like 2
  • Love 2

:D i still remember that award night he has to be active engaging Ji Min because his "competitor" is also very charming, funny and keep talking.  JHI looks so busy.  In the end Ji Min left earlier... the boys exchange contact numbers.  :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Chrc said:

The jellies are so cute as they are packaged in medicine bottles and sachets, since JH is a pharmacist.

@Chrc I read from the IG message that he was about to give her a candy - I re-run the clip and true, indeed, HJI was about to give her a candy from the bottle but because she was distracted with her seatmates and could not get her full attention,  he just returned the candy back to the bottle in offered it to them. I had to watch it 3x before I finally caught that gesture from him, so sweet! In another clip, in the end it was Jimin who gave him a candy :) I am just really loving JHI! :blush:

P.S. I’ve watched this video in YT many times but never noticed his gesture , one has really to be keenly observant of their actions for small “heart-fluttering” details. lol

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Our Jimin posted two pictures in her IG trying to feed a bunny. The picture was taken by jumingyung (her youngest sister in OSN). I checked jumingyung's IG and she posted a video of her taken by jimin. Her caption as auto-translated was: "Walk with sister-in-law". Interesting and confusing.

So because I got curious and I have a lot of time, LOL, I translated via google: 

"Sister Yehi with her sister"

...It's hard to learn Korean. LOL>

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, hjm_osn said:

I read from the IG message that he was about to give her a candy - I re-run the clip and true, indeed, HJI was about to give her a candy from the bottle but because she was distracted with her seatmates and could not get her full attention,  he just returned the candy back to the bottle in offered it to them. I had to watch it 3x before I finally caught that gesture from him, so sweet! In another clip, in the end it was Jimin who gave him a candy :) I am just really loving JHI! :blush:

P.S. I’ve watched this video in YT many times but never noticed his gesture , one has really to be keenly observant of their actions for small “heart-fluttering” details. lol

His eyes were like “Jung In ssi, plz pay attention to me” :sweatingbullets: He was waiting for her :lol:

Jung In and Jae In went out today. I'm curious whether 2 girls mentioned JHI :lol:.  JHI still doesn't like her picture. *sigh*

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

tok-soompi, who is Park Hyung Sik? Did he work with Jimin before? I know he is a singer I read from wikipedia. In Korean drama, i only know people from OSN and HP and also Lee-MinHo (as he is very popular) and my bae, Choi Minho hihihi

Thank you!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Chrc said:

I think he missed his OSN family esp HJM when he requested Spring Waltz

He went to NY around mid Oct and the Presidential Art Awards took place oct 31 so that means when he saw HJM at the awards event, he had just gotten back from NY. I wonder if he shared his travel experince with HJM during the awards event. He was chatty at times.  Plus HJM went to NY before, like a year before he did. 

In ep 2 of JHI's travel log, he went to the Empire State Bldg and he explained why he wanted to go there badly.  His SITR and OSN dramas have connections with the Empire State Building.  1) SITR OST "stand by your man" is also the song played in the movie "Sleepless in Seatlle" where Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan met up at the Empire State. 2)OSN - Tom Hanks in the movie was a single dad, just like Ji Hoo.  Aigoo...our boy is so sentimental.  As he was mesmerized by the view from the top of the bldg, he said that "Stand by your man" song was playing in his head.   I do love the OSN clip shown in his travel log as it includes Eun Woo, Ji Hoo, and Jung In as a 'family'.  

Because you mentioned about JHI’s vlog so I remember this. When he was having a meal outside.  Then he met an old man.  The old man is a JHI’s fan.  The older man said that he watched all of JHI's films.  Then JHI asked if he watched OSN?  And the old man said that he watched OSN and SITR, too. I don't know if Hae In mentioned OSN first because it's the latest drama he played, or he really only missed OSN.  Because, although OSN is more successful than SITR but he is tied to the image of a young man who loves an older girl than him (he also confirmed it). I see many people only remember him in SITR.  So I felt strange because he reminded OSN first.  I am also very happy about that

Today I discovered between JHI and HJM have a lot of mutual friends.  Through the drama OSN, I saw many his friends or staffs followed HJM’s IG.  And so is her friend.  For example, a friend who went on NY trip with him ( his name is Jong Gun?) followed HJM, his stylist , her stylist, HJM’s manager. I know because they worked together so they follow his/her IG is normal but I’m still expecting something.:joy:  JHI’s younger brother also followed HJM and liked her photos a lot.  But recently he seems to create a new IG and doesn't follow HJM anymore. ( His stylist seems to close to his younger brother. She following HJM’s IG but not SYJ) :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, DrPhUsa said:

tok-soompi, who is Park Hyung Sik? Did he work with Jimin before? I know he is a singer I read from wikipedia. In Korean drama, i only know people from OSN and HP and also Lee-MinHo (as he is very popular) and my bae, Choi Minho hihihi

Thank you!

Park Hyung Sik is ZE:A’s member. Hyung Sik and Ji Min acted in short film “Two Rays of Light”. There were rumors that he loved her :joy:

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, FuyuKyu said:

Today I discovered between JHI and HJM have a lot of mutual friends.  Through the drama OSN, I saw many his friends or staffs followed HJM’s IG.  And so is her friend.  For example, a friend who went on NY trip with him ( his name is Jong Gun?) followed HJM, his stylist , her stylist, HJM’s manager. I know because they worked together so they follow his/her IG is normal but I’m still expecting something.:joy:  JHI’s younger brother also followed HJM and liked her photos a lot.  But recently he seems to create a new IG and doesn't follow HJM anymore. ( His stylist seems to close to his younger brother. She following HJM’s IG but not SYJ) :wub:

Do you know their IGs? i found jong gun but he also follows his TIL FL. so maybe really nothing there :( 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1