[OFFICIAL] Jung Hae In ♥️ Han Ji Min (LeeYoo/Reason/HaeMin/One Spring Night Couple)

tok-soompi

@Chrc Oh thank you for helping me correct. I knew Tune in for love was filmed before OSN. KGE sent coffee truck to JHI and HJM but A piece of your mind.. :joy:

40 minutes ago, Chrc said:

https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2019/12/31/actor-jung-haein-thanked-han-jimin-in-a-romantic-way-for-appearing-in-one-spring-night-with-him-317743

I added my delulu thoughts of his speech. :P

Eng transl of his acceptance speech at MBC drama awards 2019

JHI:  **skipped**** through one spring night, I had the best spring of my life 

***skipped**** 

At last,

When I was acting as YJH, she came to me on One Spring Night. (My thought: I am not Korean so I could be wrong, but the term "come to me" has a profound meaning in hangul. I've heard the term in dramas before. This term what touched Yoo Ji Hoo when Jung In proposed. The OSN fans made awww..ooohhh sound when he said this)

I thank HJM sunbaenim who acted as her. (Me: thank you for coming into my life)

I think saying thank you isn"t enough (Camera panned to HJM who looked touched) (me: no words will suffice to describe  the immense feelings I have for you. )

I am sincerely thankful and grateful.

I think I was able to have good experience thanks to you. (Me: you are the reason I had good experience and gave me the best spring of my life) 

:D

What he’s said really touched my heart.I hope it touched her heart too :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Thank you @Chrc, yep @FuyuKyu, i am referring to Tune in for love.  

I find him exhausted from all the movies promotion and follow by many fans meeting in various contries when his mind / heart still not settle down to separate real from reel.  Thus glad he done the new york travel.  Just that i feel incomplete because ji min is not with him at the tower.  Haha!

Credit to author

• Like 1
  • Love 2

17 hours ago, Chrc said:

Aigoo.. (copying JHI)...thank you for sharing your heartfelt thoughts and wishes.  I share your sentiment.  My ultimate goal is for them to be happy whether they are a couple or not, but my shipping heart of course still wish they'll find their way to each other.

I think it would be cool from fans perpective for HJM to date an established actor such as Hyun Bin or Jung Woo Sung but in reality it's hard to sustain a relationship with top actor. They usually have big ego and career focused and have the power in the world to be with any women they'd like.  It's equally hard to date non celeb who may not understand the demand of being actors

The reason I like JHI for HJM because he's a hopeless romantic, humble and decent.  He doesnt have a big ego (he mentioned by his self esteem in soompi article) and the type that will yield to others to mantain peace.  This is actually a sign of maturity.  Some guys will never date women who are more successful than them.  On paper someone like HB is more impressive and perhaps seen to be more compatible with HJM but I believe the 'give and take' attitude displayed by both JHI and HJM will make a relationship last.  

HJM has a youthful spirit and can make chemistry with younger actors, that's proven.  So age isn't a problem.  

If they can get along well, communicate well, and show the 'give and take', I would want to believe that HJM will eventually fall for him. She's already attracted to his physical appearance. I watched HJM's appearance in Happy Together where she said that Gong Yoo and her will never be romantically linked, they are like Tom and Jerry. Hahaha. This shows that compatibility is the most important factor for her in pursuing a relationship. When I see JHI and HJM together, even after.drama is over, they seem so happy, always laughing and caring for one another. Their opposite personalities would balance each other out.  Too similar may end up like Tom and Jerry. Ha.

@Chrc I agree with you, compatibility is the key. JHI and HJM may have some age difference and HJM advantage career-wise, but their personalities complement each other. They have this calm but fun demeanor. When I watched OSN and compared it to their BTS and interviews, I feel like Ji-hoo and Jeong-In are Almost a like of JHI and HJM in real life.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@tok-soompi does JHI really looking forward to get married soon? Or he is just open to idea that he wants to get married someday? The reason why I ask is if he is fine getting married soon, for example this year, as what the indian healer said, then there will be no problem on his part. If he loves our jimin, he just needs to propose his undying love. It's jimin who needs to decide and take action. LOL. If JHI is willing to get married at this time when his career is peaking, it means that he is willing to risk it. We just wait if it's really Jimin he wants to get married with.

• Like 4

Why JHI was distant to his piece of mind co-star.

Maybe:
1. They did not have any type of emotional or intellectual connection.
2. They have a "secret relationship" that they don't want people to know.
3. Career strategy

I am leaning more to the first and a little on the 3rd. Based on JHI interviews, JHI is pretty much honest. he has difficulty hiding what he feels, you will see it in expressions. People may argue that JHI is an actor, that he can easily act it out, hide if he has romantic feelings for the co-star. But, JHI himself said that he has difficulty detaching the real-JHI from the reel-JHI. If he had a connection with co-star during filming, we will see it on their BTS and promotional interviews.

On the 3rd, his agency may want to direct the people to see JHI as a great actor by himself and not as better half of a couple. I hope they are cooking something that will showcase his skills.

If #2 is the real reason, ahhh ok JHI. I will still love you. LOL.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, DrPhUsa said:

Why JHI was distant to his piece of mind co-star.

Maybe:
1. They did not have any type of emotional or intellectual connection.
2. They have a "secret relationship" that they don't want people to know.
3. Career strategy

I am leaning more to the first and a little on the 3rd. Based on JHI interviews, JHI is pretty much honest. he has difficulty hiding what he feels, you will see it in expressions. People may argue that JHI is an actor, that he can easily act it out, hide if he has romantic feelings for the co-star. But, JHI himself said that he has difficulty detaching the real-JHI from the reel-JHI. If he had a connection with co-star during filming, we will see it on their BTS and promotional interviews.

On the 3rd, his agency may want to direct the people to see JHI as a great actor by himself and not as better half of a couple. I hope they are cooking something that will showcase his skills.

If #2 is the real reason, ahhh ok JHI. I will still love you. LOL.

Nooo, not #2, please! hahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

@DrPhUsa, i do not know whether JHI truely ready for marriage.  But this travel show, he is his own PD, thus he can choose what activities he want, what food to eat, what music to listen to, which location to visit and what conversation to be published.

I dont think he will get married this year unless that indian healer is soooo acurate.  But at least it is a big hinting that he is not afraid of getting married even in his peak of his career because that woman will play the most important role in his life and he will be greatly successful.  His dream is to have children.  Haha!  Hint hint Ji Min ya... isnt that your dream?

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, DrPhUsa said:

@tok-soompi does JHI really looking forward to get married soon? Or he is just open to idea that he wants to get married someday? The reason why I ask is if he is fine getting married soon, for example this year, as what the indian healer said, then there will be no problem on his part. If he loves our jimin, he just needs to propose his undying love. It's jimin who needs to decide and take action. LOL. If JHI is willing to get married at this time when his career is peaking, it means that he is willing to risk it. We just wait if it's really Jimin he wants to get married with.

I am read somewhere that  Korean celebrities have very strict lifestyle because of the contract that they sign..about dating ect.. I am not sure it is true ...because there is so much fakes news out there. I know that JHIssi got hurt (press saying mean tstuffs )by the media news with STIR when they attended awards together ... watch him at all awards and interviews events  that he attended with his FL he really really nervous  since that happened. By that assumption I think that why he very silent and careful to protect the ones he loves .

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, holly May said:

I am read somewhere that  Korean celebrities have very strict lifestyle because of the contract that they sign..about dating ect.. I am not sure it is true ...because there is so much fakes news out there. I know that JHIssi got hurt (press saying mean tstuffs )by the media news with STIR when they attended awards together ... watch him at all awards and interviews events  that he attended with his FL he really really nervous  since that happened. By that assumption I think that why he very silent and careful to protect the ones he loves .

oh no can share the links? What did they say about this sweet man??

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, holly May said:

@holly May, Oh, ok! That's why at the MBC and other award events with Jimin, they laugh, smile together but no display of affection, not even hand-touching. All that time when I was watching YT clips of JHI&JHM and JHI&SYJ (there were "hugging" and "hands-touching"), I can't help myself from getting jealous with SYJ :)  and feeling sad for Jimin. So, he got burnt and learned to become extra careful in his demeanour with his FL.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Chrc said:

Aigoo.. (copying JHI)...thank you for sharing your heartfelt thoughts and wishes.  I share your sentiment.  My ultimate goal is for them to be happy whether they are a couple or not, but my shipping heart of course still wish they'll find their way to each other.

I think it would be cool from fans perpective for HJM to date an established actor such as Hyun Bin or Jung Woo Sung but in reality it's hard to sustain a relationship with top actor. They usually have big ego and career focused and have the power in the world to be with any women they'd like.  It's equally hard to date non celeb who may not understand the demand of being actors

The reason I like JHI for HJM because he's a hopeless romantic, humble and decent.  He doesnt have a big ego (he mentioned by his self esteem in soompi article) and the type that will yield to others to mantain peace.  This is actually a sign of maturity.  Some guys will never date women who are more successful than them.  On paper someone like HB is more impressive and perhaps seen to be more compatible with HJM but I believe the 'give and take' attitude displayed by both JHI and HJM will make a relationship last.  

HJM has a youthful spirit and can make chemistry with younger actors, that's proven.  So age isn't a problem.  

If they can get along well, communicate well, and show the 'give and take', I would want to believe that HJM will eventually fall for him. She's already attracted to his physical appearance. I watched HJM's appearance in Happy Together where she said that Gong Yoo and her will never be romantically linked, they are like Tom and Jerry. Hahaha. This shows that compatibility is the most important factor for her in pursuing a relationship. When I see JHI and HJM together, even after.drama is over, they seem so happy, always laughing and caring for one another. Their opposite personalities would balance each other out.  Too similar may end up like Tom and Jerry. Ha.

@DrPhUsa, Indeed, it would be difficult for HJM to date an established actor. I am no HB fan even considering that my first kdrama is CLOY. I find him distant/aloof (or maybe it's "shyness'?) I've seen many YT clips of him promoting Fatal encounter and JJ&me and even those with SYJ - I am not sure if it's shyness but he seems cold/aloof. I also TOTALLY AGREE with all the stuff in your last 2 paragraphs above (or are there 3?,as there is the lone sentence, "HJM has a youthful spirit and can make chemistry with younger actors, that's proven.  So age isn't a problem." - HJM always said in interviews about her being with younger actors, that on the set, she treats everybody as colleagues, she doesn't pay much attention on the "senior" junior" relationship. I hope I don't wake up one morning and find a news article that JHI is dating but not with HJM, that will really make me  :(! lol

Btw, I like Gong Yoo (he was awesome in Coffee Prince). JHI and him are my only favorite (love love love) male K actors! It's a pity, GY might never settle down!

• Like 4

On 6/12/2020 at 5:42 AM, tok-soompi said:

Thank you all for making this thread so active with many juicy insights thoughts and interpretation.  :wub:  ((hug))

I am having Ji Min slump and feel alive reading all your post. :)

I always suspicious of PD JHI choice of making this segment in the travel show.:

"You will succeed greatly after you get married. That woman will play the most important role in your life. You will get married next year."

– Indian Healer

JHI not only want to date.  He want to get married too. :P

I find him fishy in A Piece drama.  This is his first work as lead that he did not add the female lead in his IG (i read somewhere).  Note SITR, Tune in for Love are done before OSN.  

@tok-soompi, you rouse my curiosity with your statement, “I find him fishy in A Piece drama ...” - yes, why are they not connected in IG? In CSB’s IG, no HJI in any of the of the APYM pics she posted. Hmm, yes really strange. He is taking it too far - separting actor HJI from HJI as a person! I hope that the “fishy” thing is NOT that there is something privately going on between them lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

21 hours ago, Chrc said:

I believe JHI was starstruck with SYJ, his first leading role was with a halyu star.  Who wouldn't be starstruck? SYJ is naturally a flirt too.

So whatever touches and comments he made about SYJ were before he met Ji Min.  They got swept in gossips so he learned a few things from that experience,.what not to do and will protect those he loves.

Based on the 2 Soompi articles, he clearly is the most attached to OSN.  whatever feelings he had during SITR had been replaced by OSN. Similarly I can also assume that whatever feelings he had for SYJ had been replaced by HJM. My first doubt of JHI was whether he would fall for every leading lady he acts with?.lol..from.what I observed,.he didn't share strong connections with KGE and CSB.  No I don't think he'll fall for every lady he acts with.His career journey is still in infancy, but he'll eventually learn to detach from his character quickly and become more mature in public apperances and interviews.  Kim Soo Hyun is used to be so shy and awkward but he's now more mature and confident. 

@Chrc, APYM finished only last April, so how sure are we that he did not fall for CSB as well? lol as @tok-soompi posted, something is fishy between them??? :))

15 minutes ago, hjm_osn said:

@Chrc, APYM finished only last April, so how sure are we that he did not fall for CSB as well? lol as @tok-soompi posted, something is fishy between them??? :))

Nothing is 100% of course, but my eyes tell me that he didn't have a thing for CSB. If anything, their relationship looked awkward, not in a good way. Just a hunch.

• Like 5

Did he already accept this project? Anyone? 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1392085wpp/jung-hae-in-in-talks-to-star-in-new-drama-adaptation-of-hit-webtoon

P.S. I just read that soompi advises not to quote too long lines instead to cut it to a max of 10 in case it’s a long post as well with photos/videos. Sorry, if I was not able to follow this rule. I will be mindful in my future posts.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, holly May said:

It's true that but depends on the agency, usually the restrictions are more for kpop idols.  But, the agency is getting better at allowing the artists to have personal life (ie dating) or if they date, they would do it in secret.  In Korea, celebrity dating is considered a scandal.  Weird.  Although JHI has a wide fan base, he is not considered an idol.   FNC, JHI's agency, houses many kpop idol groups so not sure what kind of terms of the contract do JHI have with them. Even if there is no contract restriction, artists may still choose to hide their dating relationship from the media and fans.

I wish JHI would move to BH entertainment (HJM's agency) though.  Not a fan of FNC ent based on how they treated FT Island in the past but maybe they are better at taking care of their artists now.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Sorry clarify.  When i said fishy.  I am referring to JHI mindset.  I mean after JHI met Ji Min, keke he cannot accept any more ladies to be closer to him anymore.  So CSB is kept "arm length" from him.  Haha!  My delusional mind.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1