What's your favorite makeup tip that you'd like to pass on to others?

shravani

On 5/21/2019 at 9:05 PM, Sejabin said:

I am confused. What tip? 

Probably she's referring to like makeup know-hows that you definitely want to share to people.

For me, one of my most favorite makeup tip I would like to share is that brown eyeliner does wonders especially if you're a brown-eyed girl just like me *sparkles*

Another one is that know how to make the most out of your makeup especially if you're broke, or you're just starting to get acquainted with makeup (blush/contour as your eyeshadow, highlighter for your aegyo-sal)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My tip is get good lighting and mirror. My mom is a hairstylist and she constantly tells me not to do not apply my cosmetics in twilight areas:D So the best choice here is to get one of these mirrors for your home. They come in any sizes, so you could get either a big one for your bathroom or smaller one for a bedside table like I did.

• 4 months later...
On 12/3/2019 at 12:31 AM, monbebe_fluffy said:

if you have a round face, make sure to highlight the area right above the actual bone to give yourself a thinner and more shaped face. if you go on the bone, you will draw more attention to the actual roundness of the face.

@monbebe_fluffy, can you provide step-by-step procedure for this? I want to give a my round face more definition :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 months later...

I recently went to Japan and had a chance to visit the Kabuki Theatre in Tokyo. In this theatre, The actors perform a play wearing kabuki masks and ancient samurai dresses. The thing that attracted to me is their special makeup called Kabuki makeup. This makeup technique is very fascinating to me and I would love to share it with you guys. kabuki-makeup-e1580615907556.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

If I could give one tip to my younger self, it would be ; skincare first.

Makeup looks so much better on a healthy, hydrated skin. I use way less makeup now that I have a solid skincare routine.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/17/2020 at 7:27 AM, lilly555 said:

I recently went to Japan and had a chance to visit the Kabuki Theatre in Tokyo. In this theatre, The actors perform a play wearing kabuki masks and ancient samurai dresses. The thing that attracted to me is their special makeup called Kabuki makeup. This makeup technique is very fascinating to me and I would love to share it with you guys. kabuki-makeup-e1580615907556.jpg

So pretty. I wanna see this make up on all the soompi girls

• LOL 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I generally wear different makeup every day: today I put on emerald shadows in combination with golden-beige glitter and peach blush,tomorrow,for example, I will smear scarlet lips and golden eyelid shadows.Each time is different ,because you can make a neutral makeup,office,romantic or bold. What about my favorite one? Well I guess I love smoky eyes makeup with incredibly beautiful lashes from acelashes.com. I love blue eye shadow combined with peach lipstick.I love silver shadows, they really suit me. In general, the choice is diverse, but false eyelashes are an integral part of my makeup, which gives my look expressiveness .

Edited by HemmyngsKylee

2 minutes ago, HemmyngsKylee said:

I generally wear different makeup every day: today I put on emerald shadows in combination with golden-beige glitter and peach blush,tomorrow,for example, I will smear scarlet lips and golden eyelid shadows.Each time is different ,because you can make a neutral makeup,office,romantic or bold. What about my favorite one? Well I guess I love smoky eyes makeup with incredibly beautiful lashes from acelashes.com. I love blue eye shadow combined with peach lipstick.I love silver shadows, they really suit me. In general, the choice is diverse, but false eyelashes are an integral part of my makeup, which gives my look expressiveness .

Thank you for the information! It was good for me!

Wimper curler and a good mascara... and whatever you do, accent your natural beauty and don't just slap everything on because it's trendy...

Use good natural skin products like aloë vera and skin care with vitamin C. 

Even more important, eat healthy! Good skin care (and overall health) start with a healthy balanced diet. 

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I will share you eye makeup for blue eyes (blue eye makeup amazon):

To brighten blue eyes, select warm shades and complementary orange tones, such as copper, coral, and bronze. To intensify the color of blue eyes, choose matching cool tones, such as blue, turquoise, and grey/silver. For a lovely natural eyeshadow look, select a soft matte brown that suits your complexion.
Thanks

Edited by willpucovski12