Quantcast

What's your favorite makeup tip that you'd like to pass on to others?

On 5/21/2019 at 9:05 PM, Sejabin said:

I am confused. What tip? 

Probably she's referring to like makeup know-hows that you definitely want to share to people.

For me, one of my most favorite makeup tip I would like to share is that brown eyeliner does wonders especially if you're a brown-eyed girl just like me *sparkles*

Another one is that know how to make the most out of your makeup especially if you're broke, or you're just starting to get acquainted with makeup (blush/contour as your eyeshadow, highlighter for your aegyo-sal)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

My tip is get good lighting and mirror. My mom is a hairstylist and she constantly tells me not to do not apply my cosmetics in twilight areas:D So the best choice here is to get one of these mirrors for your home. They come in any sizes, so you could get either a big one for your bathroom or smaller one for a bedside table like I did.

• 4 months later...
On 12/3/2019 at 12:31 AM, monbebe_fluffy said:

if you have a round face, make sure to highlight the area right above the actual bone to give yourself a thinner and more shaped face. if you go on the bone, you will draw more attention to the actual roundness of the face.

@monbebe_fluffy, can you provide step-by-step procedure for this? I want to give a my round face more definition :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 months later...

I recently went to Japan and had a chance to visit the Kabuki Theatre in Tokyo. In this theatre, The actors perform a play wearing kabuki masks and ancient samurai dresses. The thing that attracted to me is their special makeup called Kabuki makeup. This makeup technique is very fascinating to me and I would love to share it with you guys. kabuki-makeup-e1580615907556.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, everyone! I believe that one of the best variants is something light and natural. This variant looks exciting in everyday life, also in some official situations and even on holidays. If you want to learn how to make such makeup you can check https://womanlylive.com/ and read more info about it. It is an amazing woman portal!

If I could give one tip to my younger self, it would be ; skincare first.

Makeup looks so much better on a healthy, hydrated skin. I use way less makeup now that I have a solid skincare routine.

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/31/2020 at 8:50 AM, Sejabin said:

Oh ya. I ALWAYS wearing eyeliner. To brighten my eyes ^_* I am lazy to use mascara so I put black liquid eyeliner. 

Same tho 

On 3/17/2020 at 7:27 AM, lilly555 said:

I recently went to Japan and had a chance to visit the Kabuki Theatre in Tokyo. In this theatre, The actors perform a play wearing kabuki masks and ancient samurai dresses. The thing that attracted to me is their special makeup called Kabuki makeup. This makeup technique is very fascinating to me and I would love to share it with you guys. kabuki-makeup-e1580615907556.jpg

So pretty. I wanna see this make up on all the soompi girls

• LOL 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/1/2020 at 2:28 AM, Jussy said:

If I could give one tip to my younger self, it would be ; skincare first.

same here lol

On 4/27/2020 at 8:25 AM, rosierosie said:

Eyeliner, practice makes perfect^^

SO true, it takes FOREVER to learn how to make the perfect wing/cat eye.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...