[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Other subtle KookMin moments that I like in this episode!

Spoiler

1. When the staff mentioned that they will be making their own fire that day JSM immediately looked at KJK while smiling (and they cut the scene to other members)

2. Before the staff revealed the size of the pumpkin land they need to work on, JSM were talking to KJK and he had that soft expression and nod to her, agreeing to whatever she was saying.

3. When JSM joined to do the rapping stage (like HH and YSC) did, instead of showing to others she specifically did that to KJK and KJK reacted with eye smile and said “You’re doing good” (lol)

4. Honestly there’s really no reason for JSM to stay by KJK side while he’s making the fire yet she chose to be there and even concerned for his eyes (and you can see KJK returned her glasses  to her right after he’s done with the fire)

5. JSM once again went along with KJK being exercise mania, asking what kind of exercise will the work considered as, then showing interest with asking more questions and KJK reciprocated by responding to her every single question.

6. That one time when KJK already reached the end of the row yet when JSJ and YJS started nagging at JSM he immediately joined the bandwagon sksksksks

7. That scene where JSM suddenly powered up, pulling all the vines, although it was quite unclear, we can see KJK looking at her, smiling at her silliness and when they show the drone shot we can see that KJK was looking at her until she reached the end of the row. (Like, was it his ‘cant-take-my-eyes-off-you’ moment lol)

8. And the next thing we saw him staying by JSM side and coaching her to pull the vines? (Like.. why??skskksk)

9. When JSM was setting the table with the cutlery KJK just naturally take it from her hand, really reminded me of him saying he wont let his wife do any work (or something similar I can’t remember the exact words)

10. Also throughout the entire episode there were so many instances where both of them were not right beside one another yet they kept responding to each other’s remarks, despite how small or insignificant it is, showing how alert they are to one another’s voice. (Another sign of a close relationship)

11. JSM “All the oppa firmly wanted me to do the field work,”

KJK, not even a second after, “Not me, I didn’t say anything,”

To me this shows how he really aware of what to say and what not to say when it comes to JSM. Like if it’s just another spur moment to him there will be some sort of hesitation bcs he might got confused if he did or did not say it. But from the way he confidently say he wasn’t part of those oppas, shows that it was his very own choice to not push JSM to do the field work.

Also this shows that all those  moments from previous episodes where he kept quiet when others were badmouthing JSM, were all by choices. Why? I’ll leave that to your imagination 

12. With point 11 in mind, that moment when JSM pulled down her pants only to reveal that she’s wearing shorts underneath, we can see how unlike other oppas KJK face remain stoic as if he refused to react to that and I wonder why, was he unhappy with her or he just doesn’t want to show any reaction to that? 

Thats it. I may overlooked some moments so do let me know! But this episode is really a good one for us after being in drought for like 2 weeks :elated:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

17 minutes ago, Tiger_loves_Froggie said:

Has anyone also noticed the way JK became scary serious the way he looked at Sechan after JSJ said that SC often tells Somin behind their back that she's pretty? ;) 

me me....can i say he's alwayss alwayss turn serious for a second  like that..wherener when he felt a man talked sweeetly serious to somin...n if u remember, in one ep, when they were talking about somin and oh dong min dating rumour, he looked sooo uncomfortable when heard somin n oh d.m may went somewhere together...

• Like 10
  • Blob 1

It's been so long since I posted anything here ! But I have been coming and going now and then and it's nice to see the forum still active :) kudos to all for the gifs and their takes on Kookmin. 

I just wanted to drop by and say that I'm still rooting for them (individually and as a couple). Let's hope KJK buys that Rolls Royce for Somin, eh ? :lol:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Topic: Kookmin and Marriage Topic

Part 1

Spoiler

EP 543

During the debate session, the members had to convince the staff whether JK can gate married within 3 years (it was 2021 then). Kookmin were in the same time and they were the YES team. After debating for a while, YJS asked Somin to give her opinion.

EP-543-1.png

Somin: I think he might not be able to (marry within 3 years)

EP-543-2.png

JK: Stop it!

The other team came out with so many absurd stories to prove that JK won't able to marry within 3 years. But JK still able to counter their points calmly. But, Somin who was so quiet up until then just said "He might not be able to...", and he reacted so big by covering her mouth.

EP 663

Somin explained the background story for her character.

EP-663-1.png

EP-663-2.png

Somin: I'm running away from my wedding to avoid an unwanted marriage.

EP-663-3.png

JK: I'm sorry but stop making things up.

As far as I remember, Somin always have a background story for her character. So, this is nothing new. And also, as far as I remember, he never complain about this background story before. Looks like the story of Somin running away from an unwanted marriage wa not suit his taste.

Comment: If you see them as a couple, then both cases started to make sense. Why his reacted so big when Somin said he won't be able to get married within 3 years. Why he stopped Somin from going on with her runaway bride story. Joking or not, if he is the BF, he most likely felt like she jinxed their relationship.

Part 2

Spoiler

EP 625

RM members and their role on Somin's wedding

EP-625.png

YJS: Officiates her wedding

YSC: Host:

JSJ: Dances his Woosa dance

Haha, SJH - Flower Child.

Interestingly, JK wasn't in the list. And JK always sings at weddings and somehow, Somin 'forgot' to mentioned him

Part 3

Spoiler

EP 610

EP-610-1.png

YJS: Surprisingly, Somin imagines what it could be like if she were with you (JK) quiet often.

EP-610-2.png

YSJI talked to Somin 3 days ago, and she said "Oppa, I don't think about it often, but I have thought about it few times. If I married JK Oppa... (the convo got cut) "

This episode was filmed few days after JK and  Somin filmed their MBTI test for Gym Jongkook. So, it is understandable why she suddenly talked about her thinking of marrying JK to YJS. and JK's reaction? He laughed so loud the whole time.

EP 665

EP-665-1.png

YJS: You can drive the car if you marry him.

EP-665-2.png

She imagined it :joy:

EP-665-3.png

JK: If you marry me, I'll get you a new car.

EP-665-4.png

JK: Hey, I'll get my wife a Rolls Royce (and looked at Somin)

How JK reacted to YJS's teasing. He laughed first. And said he if they (Kookmin) get married, he will buy her new car. But do you notice? Haha the LL lover just stayed quiet the whole time. And YJS immediately diverted the focus to YSC after JK said he buys his wife RR.  The two person who can create a loveline scene when JK literally just breathing. Yet, they stayed quiet/divert the focus when it comes to Kookmin.

Comment: If you watch JK long enough, you will notice that JK is always consistent when others tease him with women. He always express his denial and refusal. No! Aniya... Keumanhae... Always. But this oppa who always dislike being tease with women, just laughed so loud when YJS said Somin thought of marrying him, when YJS said marry him so she can ride his car. It shows just how special Somin is to him. A potential marriage partner special.

Bonus

Spoiler

EP 483

EP-483.png

YJS: Do you know what will give me goosebumps? If we keep trying to root for Somin and YSC and then one day, Somin and JK announce their marriage.

I think this is the scene that convince me that Kookmin has a huge potential to be real. Because when YJS teased them with marriage, instead of disgust with it, both just laughed. No refusal and denial whatsoever. It shows that both are okay with the possibility. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 2

I just find it funny that when JSM was competing table tennis with SJH you can see and hear JK saying “you’re doing good”, “thats it” when JSM was doing well.

Like, my dude, focus please, she’s from the opponent team  :joy: He tried to control his expressions but u can still see he was impressed 

Also, from @MandelBrot3rd gifs, you can tell that KJK was part of the scheme when JSM sneaked into YSC’s spot. HH was playing his phone as usual yet KJK pretended to sleep when he was obviously on his phone before. And, considering the situation, the editor will usually include the behind the scene right? Like in this situation the scene when JSM sneaking into YSC spot but to my surprise they didn’t show us anything.

Is it because it is not something that can be shown to general public? Happy Running Man GIF

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

16 hours ago, Itsbrutalouthere said:

Also, from @MandelBrot3rd gifs, you can tell that KJK was part of the scheme when JSM sneaked into YSC’s spot. HH was playing his phone as usual yet KJK pretended to sleep when he was obviously on his phone before. And, considering the situation, the editor will usually include the behind the scene right? Like in this situation the scene when JSM sneaking into YSC spot but to my surprise they didn’t show us anything.

Is it because it is not something that can be shown to general public?

That is the point. Why haven't they shown JSM hiding under the sheet. It wouldn't have been much more fun to show both moments.

edit: watching it with subtitles I think it was a simple prank for sechan

• Like 2

This scene was when Somin said the fried chicken is totally her style.

EP-666-1.png

YJS: If you marry YSC, you can eat that forever.

When YJS said this, JK was currently looking at him.

EP-666-2.png

Exactly after YJS said that, JK quickly looked down. While YJS, Somin and SJH laughed after YSC said "I have to keep frying for her?", JK maintained his serious face. After that, he started to get prickly and argued with YJS about the statement. 

EP-665-1.png

A perfect contrast when YJS teased Somin with the same thing in the morning. The only different is, here, the groom is JK.

He laughed, even promised to buy her new car when YJS teased about Kookmin. But he was so serious, couldn't even laughed at the joke, even became grumpy when YJS teased Chanmin. Even if they currently aren't dating, it is so obvious he likes Somin, in romantic way.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

On 8/6/2023 at 9:49 PM, kyoko22 said:

This scene was when Somin said the fired chicken is totally her style.

YJS: If you marry YSC, you can eat that forever.

When YJS said this, JK was currently looking at him.

Exactly after YJS said that, JK quickly looked down. While YJS, Somin and SJH laughed after YSC said "I have to keep frying for her?", JK maintained his serious face. After that, he started to get prickly and argued with YJS about the statement. 

A perfect contrast when YJS teased Somin with the same thing in the morning. The only different is, here, the groom is JK.

He laughed, even promised to buy her new car when YJS teased about Kookmin. But he was so serious, couldn't even laughed at the joke, even became grumpy when YJS teased Chanmin. Even if they currently aren't dating, it is so obvious he likes Somin, in romantic way.

..i just watched it till this part..will continue later...really agreed wit u, i was like, why is he look so serious and annoyed..his face suddenly changed 360dgree at 1 second aftr yjs suggest somin to marry sc...

he might cursed yjs in his mind...hahaha..

.i bet yjs playfully tryin to check on jk reaction...

he look stress another 2 times, when haha said somin is sc gf, n when he was not been chosen fr somin's team...but i salute him for being soo professional, he's trying hard to stay compose, calm n in variety mood...for somin, i really unable to catch up her behaviours, totally hard to read..

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

im coming back again....did anyone watched latest ep of my ugly duckling? cha tae hyun n jk sgmnt...jk is so detailed, even show wit his hand how long the hair of his ideal type shall b....coincidently match wit somin's hair...even the lip, eye...n he look so smitten at tht time...

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

@Polaris Sonata I did but I'm waiting for subtitle to fully understand all. But his ideal lady has

- egg shape face

- big eyes (remember when Kanghoon came for the first time, he said Somin's charm is her big eyes)

-long hair (he showed the hair length below and it is Somin's current hair )

Screenshot-2023-08-07-23-54-47-28-f9ee05

- lips that spread wide when she smiles (like how he smiles), a person with pretty smile (again, Somin's smile)

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, YonkoZZul said:

Hi everyone, I'm new here in this forum but a long~~~~~~time fan of KookMin couple, always spend time here without an account and now I think I need to create an account after that Rolls Royce comment

Helloooo Glad we have a new friend on board!! Excited to hear more thoughts on Kookmin from you! 

• Like 4

I9BaRza.gif

Credit: MandelBrot

This was the part where Kookmin still with their task while everyone already started eating.

JK's task was to crack and open the sea urchin while Somin's and Haha was to remove the egg. But if you watch this part  carefully, JK already finished cracking all the sea urchin. What left was only for Somin to remove the eggs. Basically, JK could just leave Somin with her task as he already finished his. But he stayed and accompanied Somin who finally figured out the technique and started to enjoy the process. That just so sweet of him.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1