[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Hello everyone, I just create an account~

I watch RM every week. When watching I always hope YJS's winning, love seeing YJS LKS JSM interaction, and now longingly looking for Kookmin momen.

I don't know when I silently shipped them but I think it since the RM member dance on Korean fan meeting in 2019.

I'm denial at first, like is it ok to ship them? is there anyone who like Koomin too?

because I never look for it on social media before, until yesterday.

I just watched 665 episode.

The exact moment was when JSM put on glasses for KJK. I can't hold it anymoreee

I write on twitter, and roaming around the internet looking for another Kookmin shipper xD

I'm so happy when I found Kookmin Clan forum 

I read it all night and damn I remember all those moments, I remember all of that make me dugeun dugeun xD

And now I'm craving for more 

Gonna watch 666 and 667 episodes tonight 

I have question, I want to know knetz's thought about Kookmin, I look for it on google, naver, and daum but I don't find what I expected .

Is anyone knows if there's any Korean forum about Kookmin?

Thank you!

16 minutes ago, Alana Winarta said:

want to know knetz's thought about Kookmin, I look for it on google, naver, and daum but I don't find what I expected

From RM Naver Video, YT, DC Gallery, generally, they view Kookmin as a very close family. Somin as the bubbly and cheeky younger sister and JK as a very indulging older brother. . They don't  really ship Kookmin in romantic way as RM has so many history about LL and most Korean general viewers decide to avoid any form of shipping pair. But most, they like Kookmin  Sibling chemistry as Kookmin is really a fun pair and some even hope PD shows more of them. No matter how suspicious Kookmin actions are, they just brush it off as an interaction between a very close people.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, Alana Winarta said:

Hello everyone, I just create an account~

I watch RM every week. When watching I always hope YJS's winning, love seeing YJS LKS JSM interaction, and now longingly looking for Kookmin momen.

I don't know when I silently shipped them but I think it since the RM member dance on Korean fan meeting in 2019.

I'm denial at first, like is it ok to ship them? is there anyone who like Koomin too?

because I never look for it on social media before, until yesterday.

I just watched 665 episode.

The exact moment was when JSM put on glasses for KJK. I can't hold it anymoreee

I write on twitter, and roaming around the internet looking for another Kookmin shipper xD

I'm so happy when I found Kookmin Clan forum 

I read it all night and damn I remember all those moments, I remember all of that make me dugeun dugeun xD

And now I'm craving for more 

Gonna watch 666 and 667 episodes tonight 

I have question, I want to know knetz's thought about Kookmin, I look for it on google, naver, and daum but I don't find what I expected .

Is anyone knows if there's any Korean forum about Kookmin?

Thank you!

People find them interesting, but we all keep it back and only discuss in forum or personal accounts. There’re some reasons:

1. We want their natural interactions

2. We dont want the only-fans attack each other of them by any problem

3. SA fans are so toxic and annoying. We learned all their lessons to not be like them. Kookmin fans happy with shipping them silently (^v^) 

4. We have sensed that they can be real, so we patiently waiting for announcements.

Korean fans are the same as international fans. But Kookmin fans still exist :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

I just watched this video of Kookmin (RM 434)

Back then YJS and HH all playful and tease Kookmin (on 1:36) when KJK want to do something for JSM.

But why now they're (YJS and HH) act different on Kookmin interaction

Then I also read some reply on this forum why YJS mentioned about JSM and KJK together in marriage/blind date topic is because to create something new/fresh for the show..

It's saddening if it's intended to be like that.

But yeahh I love ship them silently. It's okay if YJS and HH don't act playful with Kookmin interaction.

I do love their real interaction <3

Hope we get many many of it on next episode~

40 minutes ago, Alana Winarta said:

It's saddening if it's intended to be like that.

The moment YJS/Haha tease and hype up Kookmin for the sake of the show and make Kookmin a business couple, that means there is no chance at all for them to be real. In other words, all the LL in RM is all business, no chance for the pair to a couple. YJS said in one episode, the members able to tease the loveline couples because they know there  is no chance at all for them to date for real.

For me, I rather YJS/Haha never purposely hype Kookmin up in the loveline way. Because, by that, I know Kookmin has chance to be real.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

41 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

The moment YJS/Haha tease and hype up Kookmin for the sake of the show and make Kookmin a business couple, that means there is no chance at all for them to be real. In other words, all the LL in RM is all business, no chance for the pair to a couple. YJS said in one episode, the members able to tease the loveline couples because they know there  is no chance at all for them to date for real.

For me, I rather YJS/Haha never purposely hype Kookmin up in the loveline way. Because, by that, I know Kookmin has chance to be real.

Thank you!

I'm agree with youu

It's tingling and makes me happy to watch past episodes when YJS and HH still hype up Kookmin interaction.

But I like them to be real, when none of the RM fams shows any reaction to Kookmin I feel excited and curious

All we can do is patiently watching their natural interaction <3

17 minutes ago, Casey Kim said:

Hello, any Kookmin moments in today's ep?

Have. Kookmin did a married couple skit in car. No YJS there. So, nobody to stop them or divert the attention. But lots of talk. So, I couldn't understand it. 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

Jong Kook got so happy talking with So Min in the car :D He was so enthusiastic and talkative, he talked about himself and the relationship a lot too, like he want to know what So Min think about that. 

When So Min played the girlfriend who was complaining about the scent of the face towel he uses, he suddenly talked about giving her a tightly hug. Se Chan and SJH were kinda shocked hearing that. So Min surprised but she like the idea so much. Jong Kook blushed while giving a big laugh.

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Omg during the skit in the car JSM and KJK (without anyone asking them to) suddenly get into a scenario of KJK wife nagging to him and it was because of his habit of using towels for long time and when JSM said he need to wash his towel regularly but or it’ll smells and KJK said “I hang it outside when it’s wet and the sun dries it so it won’t smell” and JSM funnily snapped “Thats what you think!! ( here she used informal 니 (ni) as you) and KJK immediate response was “Yeobo (honey), what’s with the 니 (ni)” like skskskksnndna WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO USE YEOBO HERE IN THIS UNSERIOUS SKIT 

These two is really playing with our heart at this point ughh and him saying if she keeps nagging about the smell he’ll just playfully hug her, asking “Do I smell now?” Sksksksksk

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

Anyone watch Gym Jongkook latest vlog. JK stayed at Capella Hotel. Coincidentally, Somin also stayed at the same hotel (I'm assuming at least half of her trip) when she went to Singapore last year.

Screenshot-2023-08-31-22-58-54-32-f9ee05

Gym Jongkook 

IMG-20230831-225946.jpg

Somin's IG story during her holiday in Singapore. 

Sure. This can be just him who wants to experience staying at the same hotel. But I find this very interesting as why he chose to stay at this hotel. This hotel is quite far from Changi Airport. This hotel also quite far from Singapore Indoor Stadium (venue for Korean Zombie's match). Of course Singapore is a very small country and far here only just 20km. But I feel like he went all the way to stay there when there are many hotels are much nearer (e.g Marina Bay)

He complained that he stayed at such a nice place but he was accompanied by his GYM JK PD :joy:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

First part: 

1) he was like...nah, she wont choose me, kang hoon is here..but deep inside hoping to be choose.n smile non stop aftr that...is he said, she is pretty aftr game end?

another part, before team up for next game

2) his face was like "hyung, wat u're just saying?? excuse me....u want somin n k.hoon to go as a pair?

• Like 7