[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

1 hour ago, Itsbrutalouthere said:

Anyway, I finally listened to JSM new song MAYO and maybe it’s the kookmin shipper in me but it honestly reminded me of KJK and JSM.

Hmmmm I just got reminded of that episode where they needed to climb up a platform to sit and when Somin got in to climb to her sit, he was like “Be careful Somin” even though she was basically safe and then she looked at him and laughed and was like “Hajimayo oppa”. I have forgotten the episode. It was him, Jihyo and Somin that had to sit on the chairs to play the game

• Like 5

Hi fellow clan members!

I’ve been a silent reader for the most part and enjoyed all your theories regarding Kookmin and their developing relationship. Im saddened by Somin’s departure (she is my favorite RM member and the sole reason why I started watching in the first place) and will miss her interactions with all cast members but im also excited for what’s to come next for her in regards to her acting career!

Edited by arte_arte
The information I had included has been clarified and I don’t want to confuse anyone.

6 minutes ago, ale_ale said:

At around 1:13 you can see a picture of Somin in a wedding gown- and if I’m not mistaken they’re from a recent drama of hers. But what I found odd is that the ‘groom’s’ face is blurred. There are no other pictures in sight.

That’s Hyung In, the PD. She recently got married

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Itsbrutalouthere said:

Anyway, I finally listened to JSM new song MAYO and maybe it’s the kookmin shipper in me but it honestly reminded me of KJK and JSM.

Omg..

I'm waiting for someone talk about Somin's song Mayo :winkx:

Thank you for writing about your thought!

I visit kookmin clan forum but there's no new post or anything about Mayo.

I also search for Somin forum but apparently there's none..

Or anyone knows Somin forum with english language?

I do exactly thinking like you!

Maybe it's just me being kookmin clan tho but the lyrics is sooo Kookmin :love:

Thank you for the translation!

3 hours ago, Itsbrutalouthere said:

them two singing this song together in the future.

I'm praying for this..

Hopefully even though we can't see Kookmin interaction on screen anymore, this forum still find something to talk about.. like Somin's song with meaningful lyrics, or maybe her new project, or KJK singing on festival, etc, etc 

Love you all~

2 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

This. If you watch today's episode, they literally avoided each other. Or more on Somin avoided JK almost all the episode. But while pillow fighting game, they chatted just fine. Nothing change about their interaction. So, they, on purpose decided not to interact with each other in front of camera.

Thank you for pointing this out!

I haven't watch ep 678 but I can imagine it..

if there's nothing changes on their interactions, I agree with you they must be on purpose not showing in front of camera..

2 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

Also, during opening, YJS, JSJ, Haha talked about her leaving RM, JK said almost nothing. JK is among the oldest members, it is his place to say something (teasing, encouraging etc) about Somin's departure, but JK just mostly stayed quiet. You can compare to how he acted when members teased LKS's leaving RM. 

Yeah.. I remember KJK when teasing LKS leaving RM.. so different from eps 678 opening.. he's silent..

Gonna miss Somin and her interaction with the others, especially KJK..

She haven't post ig story since promoting Mayo.. tomorrow is her first Monday without RM filming :'(

Let's pray for the best..

Their interactions or rather lack of this episode made me uncomfortable. Everyone was bantering about her leaving and he was just there straight faced on the side. Like someone pointed out, he was teasing Kwangsoo when his news came out so his switch up here is rattling. Especially since he always had a soft spot for her since they became close. But Somin was smiling at him happily when she spoke to him so I guess they have no issues and he was just not in the mood?

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Curate said:

Their interactions or rather lack of this episode made me uncomfortable. Everyone was bantering about her leaving and he was just there straight faced on the side. Like someone pointed out, he was teasing Kwangsoo when his news came out so his switch up here is rattling. Especially since he always had a soft spot for her since they became close. But Somin was smiling at him happily when she spoke to him so I guess they have no issues and he was just not in the mood?

Their lack of interaction reminds me of back then when Kwang Soo left the show.. There was a period of time when KS and SM's interaction was basically none at all and she too, didn't join in much when they were talking about his departure. It probably is an open secret (?) that something must have happened and they had a fall out.

I hope JK and SM's lack of interaction was not due to anything as negative as that. Maybe he was just processing the reality of her leaving in another way.

But yes, at least the little interaction we get to see seems fine, at least from SM's side.

Edited by peachyatlast

I read some of you get upset that there's a lack interaction between Kook-Min in today's episode.

You may not know, but maybe Kim Joong-kook is the one who is really hurt and heart broken about Somin's departure from the show. He just don't want to show his soft side because that's not his RM character.

Behind the scene, maybe they talk a lot and possibly get into private and personal discussion without worrying about public's opinion.    

• Like 5

1 hour ago, peachyatlast said:

Their lack of interaction reminds me of back then when Kwang Soo left the show.. There was a period of time when KS and SM's interaction was basically none at all and she didn't join in much when they were talking about his departure. It probably is an open secret (?) that something must have happened and he had a fall out.

I hope JK and SM's lack of interaction was not due to anything negative.

But yes, at least the little interaction we get to see seems fine.

I find it so odd though.

We know JK is a pretty loyal guy so if there were some distancing it could be bc he sees it as ‘betrayal’; I really hope not bc regardless of them maybe being together- they have such good chemistry and their bond/ friendship is so cute. I also noticed he barely looked at her during todays episode when just a couple episodes back he couldn’t stop looking at her- his sudden change in behavior is so strange.
It could just be the editing too but we’ll just have to wait and see next week.

1 hour ago, anthonio07012 said:

I read some of you get upset that there's a lack interaction between Kook-Min in today's episode.

I personally am not upset. It was just uncomfortable seeing him make little to no reactions I guess. I’m more worried if anything, but as you said, he might also be sad over the news or just not in the mood.

I’ll miss their interactions, but who knows they might surprise us in the future

• Like 4

its ok guys...lets think positive. Jk must be the most most upset Oppa that to the point he sulked with Somin..u know how sensitive he is..how he show his emotion when somin dont choose him during old times.

In Delulu Mode:

In case they really a pair n planning sweet future together, he must be felt the most guilty bcoz Somin need to be the one whom sacrifice her career in RM because, logically, jk is one of RM pillar aside Jaesuk from 1st episode.  So, to choose btwn jk m somin, jk is more important person in RM as compared to her ( in somin's mind).

So lets pray hard for their Sweet Future!

• Like 7

Idk but for me when you are more emotionally connected with a person, it will become even harder for you to play pretend or just throwing out random comments since you know well about how the other person feels about leaving.

They are for sure closer than what being shown to us, and KJK silence, I feel like it is more of him being considerate and understanding, not upset or anything. Also, he’s a very sensitive person and knows to read the mood well so I put my trust that he knows best what kind of reaction works best in that situation.

And on more delusional note, IF they do end up together, imagine the backlash they would receive when people look back at KJK throwing jokes about her leaving, making fun of her. It probably wont be received well by the public as they may label it as “trying so hard to cover stuffs” 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

I agree with @Itsbrutalouthere about KJK silence.. if they're close, especially in man-woman relationship, he can't pretend or jokes about Somin leaving the show

I'm currently watching episode 678

Despite KJK silence, kookmin interaction during water gun game seems fine and actually cute :partyblob:

Spoiler

I notice JSJ action

When Somin play as zombie, he make sound so that Somin catch KJK.

And after that, when KJK as the zombie, JSJ lure KJK towards Somin hiding place.

Then when JSJ play as the zombie

, Somin hides under the table with KJK around her, and the others hide a little bit far and well hidden

When JSJ trying to reach under the table for the second times, JKJ shocked and like going to protect Somin so that JSJ shoot him instead.

And at the end of JSJ times up, the camera is shoot from above,

and we can see KJK move out from under the table (minute 56:54)

We don't see it at the momen, but after that when the camera changes we can see Somin is still under the table, so it's mean..

Kookmin is hiding together under the table:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1): :D

I would love to if someone can post the photos/gif here 

Love you all~

anyone watched My ugly dckling? kjk part...he talked about wanna get married..The UfC guy said it will be meaningful if jk do get married aftr seeing his moment with his wife...his mom only smile brightly, dont say anythin unlike past episodes when jk said he want to get married...

• Like 4
  • Shocked 3

6 hours ago, Polaris Sonata said:

anyone watched My ugly dckling? kjk part...he talked about wanna get married..

Jk saying this did not even make sense based on the flow of the conversation. I mean, they were talking about the friend's wife and  it was slightly not even in a positive light. It seems like he was just grabing the opportunity to bring up the topic about him getting married. I guess this is his way of preparing the audience of what would possibly happen in the near future. 

• Like 6
  • Blob 1