[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

EP-629.png

Do you guys notice this sentence of his? 

"I chased you like crazy, and you're letting me go?"

Somehow, I feel this sentence has double meaning. The 'chased like crazy' part. If you watch this episode, Somin's team had a strategy to win. No chasing involved between JK and Somin. Also, if this excuse was just to confuse other members, JK and Somin was in a team, no chasing involve between them.  JK also didn't really chased other members like crazy as he just caught anyone near him. We can assume that this sentence wasn't insinuate about him and other members. So, if no physical "chased like crazy' happen between Kookmin this episode, can you blame me if I'm being delulu about him chasing her in romantic way?

Note: I just love when they talk, they always look into each others' eyes. Always.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 3

On 11/21/2022 at 3:48 AM, kyoko22 said:

Do you guys notice this sentence of his? 

"I chased you like crazy, and you're letting me go?"

Somehow, I feel this sentence has double meaning. The 'chased like crazy' part. If you watch this episode, Somin's team had a strategy to win. No chasing involved between JK and Somin. Also, if this excuse was just to confuse other members, JK and Somin was in a team, no chasing involve between them.  JK also didn't really chased other members like crazy as he just caught anyone near him. We can assume that this sentence wasn't insinuate about him and other members. So, if no physical "chased like crazy' happen between Kookmin this episode, can you blame me if I'm being delulu about him chasing her in romantic way?

I think there’s a slight misinterpretation in the subtitles as he was saying “그렇게 미친 듯인 쫓아다렸는데“ in generic way which means “(you sending me to other team) even when I run around chasing (people)like crazy?” and he didn’t mentioned Somin as subject there.

However, similar situation did happened after they finished their second game when KJK being transferred to JSM team and their interaction went like :

JSM : Oppa are you the designer?

KJK : (started to talk in pout) Me? Didn’t you see how hard I try? You didn’t see how I play like crazy?

I find it cute how he used the phrase “못봤어?” which means “You didn’t watch/see?” It’s like he was sulking that she didn’t pay attention to him or notice his effort during the game.

I think his choice of words when he talked to her is usually more kind and gentle which shows his endearment towards JSM. That’s actually what I like to observe in each episode. Plus his body language became lot more natural when JSM is near him.

another moments to note this episode (629) were:

Spoiler

1. He diverted everyone attention from SJH outfit to JSM, praising her looks (yet again)

2. He talking in pout with her whenever she starts questioning him.

3. His hand naturally shove JSM to stay behind him when YJS is approaching at the stairs.

4. Them having telepathic moment at the stairs where KJK understood immediately what Somin meant without she fully said it.

5. KJK asking JSM to stay by his side as it is “dangerous” lol okay knight in shining armor I get it

6. Basically Kookmin acting in front of everyone at the final team change like honestly their chemistry was top notch and it was convincing. You can tell that theyre close just from how well they blend their acting together.

7. KJK saying the water bomb is warm as JSM feels bad that their plan failed (like yeah maybe far fetched but he knows she felt sorry as she approached him right after the punishment)

Let me know if you guys have different opinions or more moments to add! 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 2

@ItsbrutalouthereI love your observations. It's a pity the like function isn't enabled for your posts yet.

I noticed like others the eye contact between Somin and JK. JK looks at Somin... differently. The eye contact between them is  lingering and is full on. I've also noticed that in this episode, when they were in the same team, both had a look of amusement on their faces as JK talked to Somin. As they stared into each other's eyes it looked like they were both trying to suppress their laughter. What did they both find amusing? It appeared as if there was an inside joke only they were privy to.

I feel whenever Somin and JK are together, the third person in their group becomes a third, forgotten wheel. It looks to me like they get lost in each other's company. A few times you could see the guest in this episode stood or sat quietly besides them as Somin and JK engaged in conversation. 

We know that JK is a very observant person but in Somin's case he's hyper aware. It's also obvious from his body language that he really enjoys her company. 

Ps: I saw a clip of Somin bowing to JK and he returned the bow. I haven't watched the whole episode - just clips). Can anyone explain why she did that? What had happened before this? 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

19 minutes ago, NoonooBu said:

@ItsbrutalouthereI love your observations. It's a pity the like function isn't enabled for your posts yet.

I noticed like others the eye contact between Somin and JK. JK looks at Somin... differently. The eye contact between them is  lingering and is full on. I've also noticed that in this episode, when they were in the same team, both had a look of amusement on their faces as JK talked to Somin. As they stared into each other's eyes it looked like they were both trying to suppress their laughter. What did they both find amusing? It appeared as if there was an inside joke only they were privy to.

I feel whenever Somin and JK are together, the third person in their group becomes a third, forgotten wheel. It looks to me like they get lost in each other's company. A few times you could see the guest in this episode stood or sat quietly besides them as Somin and JK engaged in conversation. 

We know that JK is a very observant person but in Somin's case he's hyper aware. It's also obvious from his body language that he really enjoys her company. 

Ps: I saw a clip of Somin bowing to JK and he returned the bow. I haven't watched the whole episode - just clips). Can anyone explain why she did that? What had happened before this? 

JK made a script so both him and Somin could win, he even told her who the spies are. But it didn’t go as they want, so SM did feel sorry for him when he got penalty. 

I think JK want SM to enjoy and win this episode from the start. He chose her to be a captain along with YJS and JSJ so she could not be doubt as a spy. He kept her company by protecting her behind his back not only one time. In the opening, JK and SM were kinda stick to each other lmao. When the guest wanted to stand between them, JK pushed him back.

• Like 9

8 hours ago, Itsbrutalouthere said:

I think there’s a slight misinterpretation in the subtitles as he was saying “그렇게 미친 듯인 쫓아다렸는데“ in generic way which means “(you sending me to other team) even when I run around chasing (people)like crazy?” and he didn’t mentioned Somin as subject there.

This. What I'm worry for. Misinterpreted the subtitle. Thanks for correcting me. I know there was no subject (Somin or members) in that sentence. Furthermore, from the whole ripping tag game (of course I shouldn't conclude an hour game that edited into 15 minutes airtime), JK didn't really chase other members like crazy (if we compare him to his Spartakook era) but mostly just caught any unlucky one who happened to be near him. That was why, between him and Somin alone,I thought what JK said to Somin has double meaning. 

• Like 7

On 11/22/2022 at 6:55 PM, kyoko22 said:

This. What I'm worry for. Misinterpreted the subtitle. Thanks for correcting me. I know there was no subject (Somin or members) in that sentence. Furthermore, from the whole ripping tag game (of course I shouldn't conclude an hour game that edited into 15 minutes airtime), JK didn't really chase other members like crazy (if we compare him to his Spartakook era) but mostly just caught any unlucky one who happened to be near him. That was why, between him and Somin alone,I thought what JK said to Somin has double meaning. 

Shouldn't compare him or any other cast member to their Sparta days though. They're a lot older now and the games are becoming softer now where it won't take a toll on their bodies. Him going sparta was in the 300s episodes. We're already at 600 now. He did try but Somin probably figured out he was the spy because she knows him well. 

• Like 3

Latest episode during dessert selection scene.. KJK & JSM casually share their dessert while the rest eat their own. Apart from the weird cake selected by YSC/SJH, the rest of the cast stick to their own selection but of course kookmin in their own bubble again LOL. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, kookminstanner123 said:

why's this group so quiet. where did everyone go? 

Probably busy. Even I cannot find time to visit this forum but now that I’m taking leave I’ll try to write what I like about latest episode.

Spoiler

1. When JSM started to look pale when watching the game and YSC and YJS laughed while looking at her. YJS was laughing while saying “Somin-ah..” and 0.1 seconds after he mentioned her name KJK immediately shifted his attention to look at JSM. 

2. When they are celebrating the first goals, JSM and KJK didn’t get to celebrate it together as they were kinda far apart but for the second goal, notice how he went to JSJ and JSM side to celebrate? It’s too bad they didnt show more because who knows KJK and JSM probably hugging in celebration.

3. And of course, multiple comments from KJK about how JSM look, what she wore, how she acts. Some might think he be getting paycheck from that seeing how he does that so religiously in every episode.

4. And as mentioned above the dessert sharing momentttt. Again we werent shown much of their interaction despite them literally sit beside each other. (They really robbing us at this point)

Too bad not so many to be noted last week. Anyway i didnt watch problem child so i wonder what did KJK said about JSM there. If anyone knows do enlighten me!

Thank you everyone I hope yall have great days ahead :coolshades:

During Somin's ultherapy cf promotion, she said the following:
"A lot of times, I lose confidence and I believe it's the same thing for everyone. You have to be satisfied with yourself and find something within yourself to boost your confidence, but it is not easy," she revealed.

There's a certain definition for beauty that society sets—and it is an impossible task to meet that demand and maintain our own beauty and individuality. "I believe that you lose confidence when you think too much. You need to take a big breath and exercise. It is very important. When your thoughts get complicated, you need to exercise. Also, have time to show some affection for yourself," the reality TV star grinned.

I know another person who recommends exercise to clear your thoughts of negative thoughts - JK. I was surprised to see Somin of all people recommending exercise. Food for thought. 

@Mr Sharp I watched Somin's drama with Ha Seok Jin first. Then read an article about her being cyber bullied and heard about ChanMin. This led me to watching a few clips on YouTube out of curiosity and that's when I noticed JK's and Somin's chemistry and especially his 'interest' in everything to do with Somin. Unfortunately for Kookmin fans RM has to push LLs or keep members apart to please 'vocal' fans so there are periods on RM where we have few Kookmin moments. This usually happens around the times of the SBS awards. 

• Like 8

I only watched the recent episode briefly and to be honest there were not much Kookmin happened but JSM was so cute in this episode (when did she ever not). I personally love how we can see how much the RM guys doting on her as little sister.

But one part that caught my eyes was this part :

(spoiler alert)

Spoiler

As Somin team need to write letters to the members at the end of the episode, only Somin wrote wishes for each members, personally.

She started with Seokjin Oraboni (formal way of calling someone who’s an oppa to you)

Then to Jaesuk Oppa :heart: (With a heart)

Then to Haha Wangjanim (prince Haha)

Then Jihyo Unnie

And then the next page was her sign, and then at the bottom was To Jungkook Oppa :heart:

and what she wrote for him was, as far as I can managed to read and understand was:

“jungkook oppa (heart), Within oppa’s thick body/built is a person that is warmer and even more delicate compared to others. (Then some part was covered but then theres word “May Oppa forever..” and “To me..”)

It frustrates me that we werent shown the whole thing and I also wonder why theres nothing for Sechan? Probably it was on the bottom right side opposite to KJK .

What Id like to note is when I saw JSM wrote a heart beside YJS name it was like “Okay, yeah theyre like super close like siblings,” and we always being shown that in the show.

But it was different with Kookmin. The show tries very hard to conceal the dynamics and close relationship between these two but from the way JSM wrote to KJK you can tell theres a deep, warm relationship between two of them.

Also it kinda weird the way they arrange the letters. Why put Somin’s at the left while it can be arranged in a way so that all three letters can be seen wholly? I’m probably overthinking this but yeah maybe it’s because of my line of work I can’t help thinking it can be sort better lol.

So yeah please do share if there’s any memorable Kookmin moment in the recent episode.

I hope all of you spend the remaining 2022 in great way with great health. Stay healthy and take care everyone :coolshades:

• Like 1

Slow down footage of the Kocowa video showing Somin doing her squats and look at 4.10 minute mark where JK and Somin are standing behind Sechan and surreptitiously having a moment together. The camera moves away fast. Why  do they hide their close friendship if it's only platonic? Somin has lots of platonic male friends and the show could just push them as Kookmin siblings  but they don't. 

I noticed JK loitering near the window and peeping down at Somin's camping group in this episode . 

Also noticed JK again sinking ChanMin ship in this episode and the one before where he mentioned wanting his nieces to go out with Sechan. 

Ps. For some reason I am not able to add the link here. 

• Like 8

16 hours ago, NoonooBu said:

Why  do they hide their close friendship if it's only platonic? Somin has lots of platonic male friends and the show could just push them as Kookmin siblings  but they don't. 

Yeah it makes you think like why on earth they do and plus why did they stopped the “Kook-Min siblings” cross thing now that they are wayyy closer than back then?

16 hours ago, NoonooBu said:

I noticed JK loitering near the window and peeping down at Somin's camping group in this episode . 

OMG yess hahahah I mean man can just enjoy the luxury and the warmth indoor but instead he busily look outside the window. The other team didn’t even bother to keep checking JSM team :tounge_xd:

• Like 1

From latest episode, PD showed another scene of JK became Somin's photographer. While the oppas kept on complaining, only JK who patiently indulging her love of having her photo being taken. And he ONLY indulge her.

Edit: After watched the episode with sub, Somin complimented JK as he takes nice photo. For me, it is not weird for Somin to ask him to take photo of her as she always show her excitement about photoshoot and her closeness to the oppas. But what interesting is, his indulgent to her. From Somin's IG and RM filming, there were six different occasions where JK took the photo for her. and we won't know just how much more he took behind the scene.

EP-634-1.png

Spoiler

IMG-20221226-132812.jpg

IMG-20221226-132722.jpg

IMG-20221226-132629.jpg

IMG-20221226-132503.jpg

IMG-20221226-132350.jpg

Few other scenes that I found interesting.

Spoiler

EP-634-2.png

Somin moved to stand near the treadmill while JK was at the other side of this area (Somin was there too before she moved here)

EP-634-3.png

The next frame, JK also stood there. It means, he moved there immediately as Somin was complimenting YSC. The runtime was 60 seconds. YSC already started to run when Somin complementing him. And YSC still running when JK stood next to Somin. 

EP-634-4.png

The camera was focusing on YJS who was talking. Somin talked to JK and he entered the camera frame as leaned closer to her to hear her better. I don't know, this scene just feels warm to me.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

• 2 weeks later...