[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Since we won't have Somin on RM for a couple of weeks, I thought I might share moments where I noticed something unusual in JK's reaction to Somin. I hope others will do the same as I enjoy reading other people's observations.  In this video, he does not look particularly interested or engaged when the other  (LL) member is dancing but his reaction to Somin is the opposite. The way he grabs Sechan's leg in excitement makes you think... hmmm. 

• Like 9

There are many unusual or "ignored" moments by RM members when it comes to kookmin.

E556: One of the most suspicious was the face of LKS in this moment.

spacer.png

LKS...

spacer.png

RM members always ignore them when they do something like that. I've been reviewing many episodes and it never happens with song ji hyo or female guests.

I can put more gifs of many other ep's.

E479: Look at HH

spacer.png

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 4

On 2/16/2022 at 6:24 PM, kyoko22 said:

Normal YJS definitely will use all these moments to tease kookmin. After all, he already did that in late 2019. Perfect material to air. But YJS didn't. Because he didn't notice? As if. He purposely did that so the spotlight won't focus to kookmin. Just like how other members also tried not to bring focus to kookmin. Just like how staff kept editting kookmin's interaction. Like how staff always assign kookmin in different group. The question is, why YJS and others act like that is kookmin just mere colleague? To me, i know why they did that because I see kookmin as a couple. 

I'd like to add something about YJS purposely not mentioning kookmin moments. In 2019, there were times when YJS asked, "Are you guys (kookmin) a couple?" Or something like, "They'll end up marrying each other."  But then, in early 2020, YJS would frequently assert that kookmin are friends that are not always in good terms because they have opposite personalities, which contradicts to what we see on cam and it is strange that he suddenly gave opposite comments about obvious things that kookmin do with each other. And to note that 2020 is also the year when KJK and JSM started to be distant with each other.

Edited by Myluv
  • Like 9
  • Insightful 2

I wanted to share my thoughts on another RM episode where I found JK's body language ... interesting. Here Somin decides to sing a song 'Bold Woman' and is directing it at Sechan (her RM LL). I noticed that JK walked away and loitered at the back not looking too happy. Once he joined the rest of the cast (I think Haha gestured to him) his smile seemed forced and not genuine to me, like he was trying to look engaged and happy. He stayed at the end of the line of cast members clapping with what looks like a forced smile to me. After the song is finished and the score is announced ,Somin looks like she's going towards Sechan to celebrate with him but Jongkook holds on to her hands and it looked to me like he stopped her. Do others agree with my observations? 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, NoonooBu said:

I wanted to share my thoughts on another RM episode where I found JK's body language ... interesting. Here Somin decides to sing a song 'Bold Woman' and is directing it at Sechan (her RM LL). I noticed that JK walked away and loitered at the back not looking too happy. Once he joined the rest of the cast (I think Haha gestured to him) his smile seemed forced and not genuine to me, like he was trying to look engaged and happy. He stayed at the end of the line of cast members clapping with what looks like a forced smile to me. After the song is finished and the score is announced ,Somin looks like she's going towards Sechan to celebrate with him but Jongkook holds on to her hands and it looked to me like he stopped her. Do others agree with my observations? 

Video unavailable in my country. What episode is that clip?

12 hours ago, NoonooBu said:

1 hour ago, lemonade sofia said:

Episode 586. It's the one where YJS returns after quarantine and Somin tells his fortune in the opening. I think it's called Forehead Fortune Teller. There are lots of Kookmin moments in this episode. Another that comes to mind is where both females are cutting rice cakes and JK walks up to Somin and holds Somin's hands to help her cut the rice cake. SJH is next to her but he doesn't pay any attention to her.  The scene is cut by the PD so we only see a 2 to three seconds of this. 

• Like 4

I noticed something in one of Somin's latest Instagram videos she posted which nobody has mentioned so I'm assuming others in our clan haven't noticed. Somin is filming the outside of what looks like a cafe or two of them in what appears to be a poorish area on a snowy day. When the camera pans to the second cafe/ building, there is a figure of a man sitting at a table who's mostly hidden by the door frame. However, he moves slightly so you see his cheek, jaw and hair. The moment he moves Somin stops filming. The man looks to have a muscular build. His skin looks darker in colouring compared to the man behind the counter. It could be the light making his complexion look dark. He has what appear to be quite prominent cheekbones and a strong jawline. He appears to be wearing dark joggers (maybe a black hoodie as you can see black material near the collar area) and trainers and a light beige coat. To me he resembles JK a lot. I don't know how to insert the photo which I screenshot after pausing the video. If someone can insert the image that would be great. Anybody else see the resemblance? 

Edit: I looked up the lyrics of the song 'Dream' (by Suzy) she had playing in the background and found the lyrics very... interesting. 

Edited by NoonooBu
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1

10 hours ago, NoonooBu said:

I noticed something in one of Somin's latest Instagram videos she posted which nobody has mentioned so I'm assuming others in our clan haven't noticed. Somin is filming the outside of what looks like a cafe or two of them in what appears to be a poorish area on a snowy day. When the camera pans to the second cafe/ building there is a figure of a man sitting at a table who's mostly hidden by the door frame. However he moves slightly so you see his cheek and hair. The moment he moves Somin stops filming. The man looks to have a muscular build. His skin looks darker in colouring compared to the man behind the counter. It could be the light making his complexion look dark. He has what appear to be quite prominent cheekbones. He appears to be wearing dark joggers and trainers and a fur trimmed light beige coat. To me he resembles JK a lot. I don't know how to insert the photo which I screenshot after pausing the video. If someone can insert the image that would be great. Anybody else see the resemblance? 

this???

spacer.png

yeah, he looks muscular :O and the same hair

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 2

14 hours ago, NoonooBu said:

I noticed something in one of Somin's latest Instagram videos she posted which nobody has mentioned so I'm assuming others in our clan haven't noticed. Somin is filming the outside of what looks like a cafe or two of them in what appears to be a poorish area on a snowy day. When the camera pans to the second cafe/ building there is a figure of a man sitting at a table who's mostly hidden by the door frame. However he moves slightly so you see his cheek and hair. The moment he moves Somin stops filming. The man looks to have a muscular build. His skin looks darker in colouring compared to the man behind the counter. It could be the light making his complexion look dark. He has what appear to be quite prominent cheekbones. He appears to be wearing dark joggers and trainers and a fur trimmed light beige coat. To me he resembles JK a lot. I don't know how to insert the photo which I screenshot after pausing the video. If someone can insert the image that would be great. Anybody else see the resemblance? 

I did notice this but I kept it to myself cause I thought it’s just me but now that you pointed it out, my delulu mind is happy lol.

@MandelBrotthank you! Was looking for this all over twitter but couldn’t find it. <3

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

I was actually looking at the screenshot casually, but their contact names caught my eye and I was just thinking that it would have been funny and interesting if the screenshot was taken from KJK's phone instead, incase he has put any of them under their nicknames. But while editing the video, they will probably be careful about things like that.

Not like I want to know what JSM's name is saved as, it is their own thing. I personally like my nicknames to be called only by my close friends. But I was just imagining how cute it would be if he's saved her with her usual nickname or a name he personally calls her by. 

:fullofhearts:

From what it seems, it mostly from HH's phone, because for JSJ and KJK it has hyungnim and hyung respectively and from JSM (전소민이!!) and YSC (양세찬이!!), its how the older members usually call them and for HH its 3 initials ㅁㅍㄱ(which I guess stands for 마포구, Mapo-gu, where he lives). 

Its also cute how they video call each other, they must have so much fun teasing each other and catching up, despite seeing each other often. KJK said this video call was just before they all showed symptoms, so that means probably before YSC, JSJ and KJK got tested positive and during the time JSM was resting after her surgery. 

Edited by RM1507
  • Like 9

So, I love this forum for so many reasons, but today the reason is how easy it is to go back and make connections from kookmin in the past to present.  I know other people on this forum have mentioned/hinted on twitter and IG that they wonder who took all the photos of JSM (who belongs to that shadow above):rubchin: . . . I actually think the image above is Wookmin here because this was taken while she was on her first break from the show (because she was sick and needed to rest) but I believe, and I could be wrong, she and Wookmin both posted about this day.  The one from Wookmin is an image from spring 2020 but most of the images seem to be from last spring 2021 and her time on Jeju after filming RM (and I really don't think those were taken by Wookmin and I am suspicious of who took the other images of JSM because a couple seem rather close/intimate).  I will talk about the images from Jeju a little later. 

Since we are kookmin here, the last photo in her post, reminded me of a kookmin moment.  I remembered when she first colored her hair and showed it off on RM.  KJK was the one drawing attention to her changing her hair color and complementing her (something about her looking pretty or almost looking russian).  Can't remember exactly what he said in episode 497 or 207 of the forum.  While she was resting and after she returned to show we got some of the most wonderful Kookmin interactions on social media, such as, JK posting her happy birthday wishes, and on the show he said that he will take care of her.  He was true to his word because when she returned he could not stop touching her or protecting her (oh the skinship lol).

JSM said in her caption on this post that these are "the records I miss" if translation is wrong . . . oh well I have to use translation sites.  Anyway, she is feeling nostalgic and when she is thinking back she must really be missing her time (or someone) when she was on Jeju. 

When I first looked at her posts on IG for myself, I forgot to watch the video with the sound on, but when I finally heard the background music well I got super happy!  Now the video of her painting the bowl is obviously something that she recorded herself, but what got me was the song in the background playing. Yes, I was triggered in a good way because I love that version of I Love You Baby by Surf Mesa (yes even before JSM posted it on IG).  What that song triggered in me was the memory of when JSM used it in first reels on IG because I was so thrilled that she liked that song too (also wondered at the time who recorded her in that video).  

Anyway, my point is this, the photo of her with her phone (purple jacket and black hat) was when she recorded for that reels, back in May 2021, it was either that day or the next one that JK posted I Love You.  It is getting close to a year, and the moments from this week still make my heart flutter as a kookmin shipper.  They shared similarities in their videos and this is when she kissed his shoulder.  It makes me so happy to think, if the record she is missing is I Love You baby, then I pretty sure I know who she is thinking about (whether JK took the photos or not lol).  I don't know about all of you, but I hope JK takes her Jeju!  Since JSM is missing these times/records then I think we can take time to remember too. 

Thank you @Rahayu Muktiayu for recording this moment on Twitter and @MandelBrot on this forum (pg 318). 

seODbOM.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

32 minutes ago, Catch-22 said:

Anyway, my point is this, the photo of her with her phone (purple jacket and black hat) was when she recorded for that reels, back in May 2021, it was either that day or the next one that JK posted I Love You.  It

20210726-211514.jpg

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

This is slightly off topic but it's regarding the  recent group video call. JK mentioned how they kept in touch during quarantine and how he was surprised SJH didn't catch covid, however, Somin didn't have covid either so why was she in the video call? She wasn't in quarantine recovering from covid. I was wondering if Somin did have covid but it wasn't reported for whatever reason (Maybe so viewers will think that JK can't be close to Somin as she doesn't have covid). Also Somin is the one who loves making video calls so I think the group chat would have been her suggestion. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I'm so happy both of them are back, I know YSC was missing this week but by next week it'll be complete. Having one or two members missing really makes the episode feel somewhat empty, so I was looking forward for today's episode.

Unfortunately I have an exam tmrw so I was not able to watch it completely, but there was just one scene I wanted to talk about. It's not a huge analysis or anything, if anything it's just something I taught would be funny if it was the meaning that was implied. 

:shaq:

I actually did feel like after the 2022 fortune teller episode all the teasing about LLs were like bare minimum compared to 2021, though today they did talk about the Outrun episode and the teasing were a bit more than the last few episode and there's a few interesting things they said in the intro, but it'll take a while so I'll leave it for now. Either way I'm just really happy JSM is back. 

:issohappy:

Spoiler

Note: This is probably me being a huge delulu and I am not in any way saying that this what YJS implied. And its probably taking it far, IDK.  I just thought it would be funny IF this is what YJS meant. 

I actually watched this without the subs first on YT, so this thought came to me without knowing the exact translation rather from the words I am familiar with.

This was the bus scene, when YJS said JSM looks like she is sitting between the couple (KJK and SJY). So without the subs YJS referred JSM as 동생 which is dongsaeng, as in someone younger [from what I know, there is no gender associated with it unless you add 동생 (younger sister or girl) or 동생 (younger brother or guy), so here it is just someone younger]. 

KJK denies and YJS adds on "Why, why. Didn't you two meet up with JSM's injury as an excuse." And YJS teasingly imitated KJK (as in what YJS hypothetically thinks what KJK could have said) "Since JSM is hurt, let's eat together." and says "I think that's what's happening." Those words in bold stood out to me. So here actually he says you two as in SJY and KJK but he didn't explicitly say their name so it didn't suddenly click to me he was teasing those two and that is why the following thought came to me.

:fun:

So when I heard that I just randomly got reminded of how KJK met up with JSM's younger brother for workout upon her request when she was resting after her injury and asking for meal next time they meet up. So knowing that YJS knows everything about the members, he probably knew about this whole thing and that's why for me this thought was natural.

So I was just thinking it would have been funny if this was like the underlying message he was actually talking about. This because they do  tease one another by using a cover up to hide the actual intention. For example it reminded of one episode I watched recently, the baseball one. This analysis was mentioned in the forum before. Where KJK is very passionate about his team, and knowing his character we all know he is always enthusiastic, but on the bus Haha teased him asking "I am curious, why do you love your team so much". And few us here said,  it could have implied because JSM was on the team. 

:eats:

So I checked the dates. This episode was filmed on 7th Feb, and it was few days before KJK met up Wook-min because on 5th (probably the filming day or before) and 10th Feb Wook-min put his Insta post and story on 7th and 10th (the day KJK uploaded his video). So the video wasn't uploaded by then, but there is a chance YJS knew about it before.

I am not assuming anything here and there is obviously no proof, and they were just joking here and there so we can't really tell how much thought YJS must have put into it, though we know he is an expert in talking and playing with words as mentioned in the forum previously. And I watched the clip without watching the whole episode and paying attention to the member's reaction. I just found it funny how my brain kind of immediately associated what YJS said with Wook-min's met up. 

:hwaiting2:

I might add gifs or pictures later on to make it better, but for now I just wanted to kind of just write it out even if its just a funny, unrealistic possibility, it just popped up so wanted to share. Other than that I am looking forward to everyone's else analysis and gifs for this episode. JSM just looks soo happy being with them, and like she said she was having so much fun she wanted to extend the shoot. Omg and their banters with JSM were so hilarious too, especially the one with her and her "3 husbands". Glad to see them all happy and having fun.

:fullofhearts:

Edited by RM1507
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

Just thought I'd stop by to share my two cents about kook-min in the latest episode:

1. We went from the heart fluttering moment where KJK reaches out his hand to touch JSM's cheek to let's tease KJK and SJH about their definitely NOT scripted LL again (for what?) 

2. HH comments that JSM's injury doesn't look like it's getting better any time soon and JSM is all sad about it too but KJK "scolds" JSM for not resting her foot enough or exercising the other leg to balance things out (slightly giving off an overly concerned bf/ husband - I mean colleague vibe)

3. Delulu lens ON: Everyone was all smiles and poking fun at JSJ until YJSK brings up the "kiss" scene causing KJK's face to drop drastically. The mood then switches into: okay, this is slightly awkward but let's all laugh it off because we kindah have to

Spoiler

CDEjsFD.png

4. Delulu lens ON: KJK avoids making direct eye contact with JSM who is sitting across from him (like he can't meet her eyes even though she's  joining in with the teasing) 

Spoiler

(-- or forcing herself to) if you know, then you know

5. YJSK says KJK gave SJH a back hug and JSM says 'Oh' in surprise with a serious face. YJSK looks straight at JSM by the way while saying all of this. YJSK continues "she told him she had an appetite" and JSM's mood was like: pause. wait, what?

Spoiler

DZWN0qZ.pngPzZNX5K.png

KgtYA8g.png

6. Interesting bit here -- YJSK says SJH was doing aegyo for KJK and KJK says "she wasn't being cute. she just said she was hungry." I don't see why he felt he needed to say that ... if she was being cute she was being cute if she was not being cute she was not being cute.

Spoiler

Of course YJSK was reaching for something but KJK felt he needed to defend himself (whether SJH was being cute or not - does it matter? unless he was worried about someone else perhaps?)

7. Delulu lens ON: That sneaky camera man (lol) pans to JSM clapping and smiling when the SA LL is in play (coincidence or random? you decide) then KJK starts laughing a bit probably due to JSM's reaction: crises averted

Spoiler

lwcRg18.png

8. JSM "they look good together" girl, why do you gotta shoot yourself in the foot like that? lol just jk but this is not the first time JSM has explicitly supported the SA LL. Makes me think she's either a really good actress or she doesn't see what we kook-min shippers see just yet.

Spoiler

g7kL9Wn.png

9. JSM usually watches everything online -- she is up to date with RM member's activity so I wonder why she acted surprised when YJSK mentioned the music video scene. Did she really not watch it, what do you guys think? 

10. Delulu lens ON: JSJ is talking about how popular SA LL is and how he wishes the best for them and how people care a lot about their LL and that they look good together and how the LL is - JSM to the camera "WhY ArE ThE ThReE Of ThEm SiTtInG ToGeThEr?" she looks teary eyed 

Spoiler

zJVzpny.png

11. Delulu lens ON: JSM tells JSJ that she was mean to her when she was a newbie on RM and everyone burst out laughing (probably because there was some truth to it) and JSJ looks flustered then calls out KJK's name "It's not like that. Yah, Jongkook-ah..." then quickly covers it with "you know me" why is he directing his defense to KJK for the sake of JSM?

12. Delulu lens ON: Body language in the BUS: JSM is bunched up into herself trying to maintain some distance but KJK is sitting comfortably occasionally leaning into her slightly. The last screenshot was when YJSK said that KJK and SJH use JSM as an excuse to meet up but KJK doesn't clock the joke and says "what?" before then finally laughing because it obviously wasn't real life (just a pretend scenario) (everyone else was already laughing at that point because they knew it was a joke to begin with)

Spoiler

mn58i6Q.png

RAcjeX6.pngceSKwDe.png?1

13. I FORGOT ABOUT THIS SCENE! JSM saying she wants to extend the shoot and KJK replying saying "Somin-ah let's go home. We should get some rest too" however that was supposed to sound came out sounding like a couple skit. Why does it always unintentionally happen between these two? Then somehow the camera cuts to YJSK teasing SA again.

Spoiler

L0EiMGN.png

H2MmRxU.png

VKMjM04.png

*** BEST SCENE (in my opinion): JSM & her THREE husbands XD *** 

*** HIGHLIGHTS: KJK says some important things "you don't force people to wish something (is going on between us)" "There is nothing going on between us" ***

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 3