[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] And The Winner is Love 月上重火

sugarplum892

5 hours ago, rosierosie said:

So far ST doesn't like Ms. Chong, but his actions is otherwise??? I hope the plot picks up soon.

SGT is too obvious with how much he fancies her but his insecurity and broken family baggage makes him emotionally unavailable. It would have been more realistic if he rejected her in his cryptic, gentlemanly way by pointing out that she may just be infatuated and they are both not ready for a romantic relationship, esp. when CSZ has so much domestic issues to settle as well. But I give the dull scriptwriting a pass everytime SGT does a suave wave of his fan LOL

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Reverie said:

SGT is too obvious with how much he fancies her but his insecurity and broken family baggage makes him emotionally unavailable. It would have been more realistic if he rejected her in his cryptic, gentlemanly way by pointing out that she may just be infatuated and they are both not ready for a romantic relationship, esp. when CSZ has so much domestic issues to settle as well. But I give the dull scriptwriting a pass everytime SGT does a suave wave of his fan LOL

I love that fan I wonder how much did he have to practice cause every time he does it he look so cool and everyone else is frantic 

On 5/31/2020 at 5:49 PM, 杨过是大哥哥 said:

The "bokeh" or blurring effect have lots of horizontal rectangle boxes , it's horrible.

Dramas made in the mid 2000s have worse camera and lenses they don't need to blur the focus of background to look "artsy fartsy"

It is terrible! I thought I had something wrong with my eyes.

10 hours ago, Misstinker said:

I love that fan I wonder how much did he have to practice cause every time he does it he look so cool and everyone else is frantic 

From this BTS video, it looks like there’s a little mechanism to help spin the fan?

I’ve reached ep 14 and, tho the technical issues are still there, plotwise I see a huge improvement, I barely had the urge to skip the scenes and we had some background story and in the end they had me wanting to watch the next episode. Great!

I love this drama very much. One is my favorite actress and the other is my Runyu...i love the story and how they talk with each others...i know fir some people drama with so much talk are boring...but for me..this looks like i feel they getting closer everytime they talk. And i really like how SGT looks her, whenever they talk. 

Has anyone here read the novel? If so, can you answer a spoiler question for me? 

Spoiler

So SGT falls down a cliff and disappears for 7 years. CSZ marries someone else in those years. The guy she marries wears a mask. Who is the guy in the mask? 

1 hour ago, Vivi123 said:

Has anyone here read the novel? If so, can you answer a spoiler question for me? 

Reveal hidden contents

So SGT falls down a cliff and disappears for 7 years. CSZ marries someone else in those years. The guy she marries wears a mask. Who is the guy in the mask? 

I cant answer your question but from what other people comment the book is really different from the drama I was reading comments on MDL you can check it out and get spoilers from the book 

i read spoiler from other forum too. but according to them who read the novel, the plot in drama are really different but the character are same. i really don't mind even if in the drama slight different to the novel. i love story so far and ML & FL interaction are enjoyable to watch:wub: 

especially the way SGT looks to CXZ

I love the actors, but I can't feel the chemistry between our OTP. The plot is also developing very slow, and I'm on ep 10 now. I'll keep watching because I like the OTP, but their chemistry is lacking. 

12 hours ago, rosierosie said:

I love the actors, but I can't feel the chemistry between our OTP. The plot is also developing very slow, and I'm on ep 10 now. I'll keep watching because I like the OTP, but their chemistry is lacking. 

I don't know why you say they lack of chemistry? Because for me, i even feel their chemistry in 3rd episodes. The way they teasing, talking and interact each other send a fluffy vibe in me :wub: .I hope you can feel their chemistry too in the remaining episodes. I enjoying this kind of slow pace story. But thats me, LOL:sweatingbullets:

25 minutes ago, Lov4drama said:

I don't know why you say they lack of chemistry? Because for me, i even feel their chemistry in 3rd episodes. The way they teasing, talking and interact each other send a fluffy vibe in me :wub: .I hope you can feel their chemistry too in the remaining episodes. I enjoying this kind of slow pace story. But thats me, LOL:sweatingbullets:

yeah I'm going to keep watching and hopefully I can see a spark. I guess maybe the love isn't all there yet, so I can't see it lol^^

19 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

yeah I'm going to keep watching and hopefully I can see a spark. I guess maybe the love isn't all there yet, so I can't see it lol^^

Yes. Try to watch it, it may slow pace in the beginning but after ep 14, the pace are getting fast and that where the plot are getting better. But if after ep 14, you still did not feel their chemistry...maybe this drama are not your 'cup of tea', LOL 

4 hours ago, Nat_93 said:

Wow what was that episode 21, the richard simmons hit the fan. I’m so mad at that sword manor conspiracy!

Spoiler

I know right, all the sweet and fluffy scenes, and then richard simmons hits the fan. I'm going to wait out the next couple episodes, I can't take all the upcoming heartbreak and misunderstandings. I mean, in what world does going to a girl who's obsessed with you engagement, sound like a good idea?! Rant over. 

I put spoiler tag just in case for those who may not be caught up yet. 

2 hours ago, roxnilla7 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I know right, all the sweet and fluffy scenes, and then richard simmons hits the fan. I'm going to wait out the next couple episodes, I can't take all the upcoming heartbreak and misunderstandings. I mean, in what world does going to a girl who's obsessed with you engagement, sound like a good idea?! Rant over. 

I put spoiler tag just in case for those who may not be caught up yet. 

Spoiler

Exactly, how could he go back there with all that past misunderstandings and knowing that girl is obsessed with him, I also think I’ll wait for this week episodes come out before watching it because I don’t know if I can take the angst, the plot is flying and some characters stupidity too! Also I’m mad because she choose not to believe him, I mean, that story is so shady she didn’t even let him explain his side.

1 hour ago, Nat_93 said:
  Hide contents

Exactly, how could he go back there with all that past misunderstandings and knowing that girl is obsessed with him, I also think I’ll wait for this week episodes come out before watching it because I don’t know if I can take the angst, the plot is flying and some characters stupidity too! Also I’m mad because she choose not to believe him, I mean, that story is so shady she didn’t even let him explain his side.

Spoiler

Right?! That whole episode is just -_- a facepalm. Like obviously she would try to throw herself on him, she literally does so everytime they meet. And then she goes and tries to apologize to Qingmei, after making a fool out of herself and him. But hey, this is just the beginning of their official relationship so there are bound to be misunderstandings. I'm just happy we have all the previous sweet sappy scenes to keep us sane lol

WTF!!! FengZi is the most annoying character ever. No brains, no power, no looks, only know how to be a sticky leech... this scriptwriter is so lazy. They can't even make a good villain or write a good misunderstanding... 

The entire wulin conflict is written like some Gossip Girl drama with low-blow slandering that doesn't respect the intelligence of its characters or viewers!

Ridiculous :angry: If I don't get the gentle smiley SGT back I'm dropping this show

Hi everybody. I'm just dropping by - to see how the discussions are shaping up!:lol:

On 6/6/2020 at 9:40 AM, rosierosie said:

Hi Rosierosie.  Long time no see.  Since "Winter Begonia" ??   For me, this drama starts after ep 12. That's when the story starts to take  concrete shape and warms up. Before that, I was just like you - wondering if I should continue.  It is a story with a slow start.  So - be patient

On 6/7/2020 at 12:15 PM, Reverie said:

WTF!!! FengZi is the most annoying character ever. No brains, no power, no looks, only know how to be a sticky leech... this scriptwriter is so lazy. They can't even make a good villain or write a good misunderstanding... 

The entire wulin conflict is written like some Gossip Girl drama with low-blow slandering that doesn't respect the intelligence of its characters or viewers!

Ridiculous :angry: If I don't get the gentle smiley SGT back I'm dropping this show

Hi Reverie, I love your rants:w00t:.  Ep 21 sure makes one feels that way.  I agree. Feng Zi is one annoying character, isn't she

Spoiler

1) If she really loves SGT so much, she should reveal the Truth. She planned the whole thing of getting SGT drunk and then crept into bed with him.  He was drunk and slept through the whole incident:  didn't know nor do anything.  Yet she remained silent when he was wrongly accused, humiliated by her father and the entire sect, chased out and "hunted".  After he left them, they tried to annihilate him. Love?  My foot 

2) No Backbone: She is not only brainless, she is "boneless".  She kept listening to that Female Master of hers. Cannot make her own decision. Agree to marry her "Ta Si Siong" and then back out on the engagement day. And now that "Ta Si Siong" of hers is going completely "Dark".

On 6/7/2020 at 9:03 AM, Nat_93 said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Nat_93:  Completely agree with you.  1)  SGT should not have gone back to that place.  Bad & Lazy Scriptwriting.  2) And how could the FL just doubt him like that. After what they have gone through together. If she doubts him, at least double-check with her "Second Father" first, shouldn't she?  Stupid Scriptwriting.  3) SGT should have clarified everything to the FL before entering into a relationship with her. (But then, we would not have a drama, would we?^_^)

Archived