[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] And The Winner is Love 月上重火

sugarplum892

On 5/31/2020 at 6:43 PM, Misstinker said:

I heard that voice on someone else its driving me crazy I cant remember who I keep closing my eyes to try in picture who voice that was if anyone know please tell me 

So probably by now you have the answer to your question, but I recently had the same issue in reverse. I have purchased "Ashes Of Love" and "And The Winner Is Love" and really enjoy the series. I really like Wuxia and also think Luo Yunxi is a spectacular acting, so I started researching other series he has been in. I found "Princess Silver" and as I was watching it I realized the voice for Wu You was the same voice dubbed for Shangguan Tou. It was driving me crazy too because I had watched "And The Winner Is Love" before "Princess Silver" so I had a difficult time getting into Wu You's character. Shangguan Tou is a favorite anyway. Just a cool character!

I understand some of the reasons they dub the voices, but Luo Yunxi has such a soothing voice, and I wish they would let us hear more of it.

One thing I would like to add that I've noticed...so many of Lou Yunxi's Wuxia characters have a terrible mother or mother figure. Poor guy!

Now I'm moving onto "Love is Sweet." Luo Yunxi's voice would have been great in this, but I'll have to gt over it. :-)

I heard that voice on someone else its driving me crazy I cant remember who I keep closing my eyes to try in picture who voice that was if anyone know please tell me 

On 5/7/2019 at 2:49 AM, tamachon said:

So probably by now you have the answer to your question, but I recently had the same issue in reverse. If you watched "Princess Silver" you heard the same voice for Wu You.

I have purchased "Ashes Of Love" and "And The Winner Is Love" and really enjoy the series. I really like Wuxia and also think Luo Yunxi is a spectacular acting, so I started researching other series he has been in. I found "Princess Silver" and as I was watching it I realized the voice for Wu You was the same voice dubbed for Shangguan Tou. It was driving me crazy too because I had watched "And The Winner Is Love" before watching "Princess Silver" so I had a difficult time getting into Wu You's character. Shangguan Tou is a favorite anyway. Just a cool character!

I understand some of the reasons they dub the voices, but Luo Yunxi has such a soothing voice, and I wish they would let us hear more of it.

One thing I would like to add that I've noticed...so many of Lou Yunxi's Wuxia characters have a terrible mother or mother figure. Poor guy!

Now I'm moving onto "Love is Sweet." Luo Yunxi's voice would have been great in this, but I'll have to gt over it. :-)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived