[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] You Are My Destiny 你是我的命中注定

sugarplum892

• Replies 931
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww, here's the BTS of the accident scene.

This is a heartbreaking scene.

I cried when I watched the Taiwan version the last time.:cry:

Here's the translation:

Voiceover - This is how the heartbreaking scene was filmed.

Caption - Tremble

Director - Once again.

Caption - One more time. Sit on the cold ground.

Caption - XZL careful protection

XZL - Ok.

XZL - Call the doctor! Quickly call the doctor. Anybody calling the doctor?

XZL - Need to do one more time.

Caption - Every retake is to present a better one

49 minutes ago, libra22 said:

Awww, here's the BTS of the accident scene.

This is a heartbreaking scene.

I cried when I watched the Taiwan version the last time.:cry:

Here's the translation:

Caption - Tremble

Director - Once again.

Caption - One more time. Sit on the cold ground.

Caption - XZL careful protection

XZL - Ok.

XZL - Call the doctor! Quickly call the doctor. Anybody calling the doctor?

XZL - Need to do one more time.

Caption - Every retake is to present a better one

Based on previews, it seems this will happen sometime next week? Maybe 23-24 eps? I already dread it. This will be heartbreaking to watch. 

5 minutes ago, savingrace said:

Based on previews, it seems this will happen sometime next week? Maybe 23-24 eps? I already dread it. This will be heartbreaking to watch. 

This is a critical scene. Without this accident, XY would not have realised that he love JX. They would probably then just have to follow the divorce agreement arrangement. We need to go through this and watch how XY woo back JX. 

3 minutes ago, libra22 said:

This is a critical scene. Without this accident, XY would not have realised that he love JX. They would probably then just have to follow the divorce agreement arrangement. We need to go through this and watch how XY woo back JX. 

I thought the producer were going to focus more on the after divorce timelines but i guess not.

12 minutes ago, libra22 said:

Yeah, that’s true. It will still be painful to watch.

I hope they release soon the other previews for episodes scheduled next week for Chinese VIP (up to 30 episodes) so at least we get a glimpse on what to expect in coming episodes.

6 minutes ago, lovehuche said:

I thought the producer were going to focus more on the after divorce timelines but i guess not.

Yeah, not happening. At the very least, it seems we’ll get post-divorce episodes on last 1/3 of the series. 

I was watching ep 15 today and JX's mother came to visit her.   The mother went to their bedroom and saw Anna's pictures.  She was mad and furious that XY still has a pictures of Anna in their bedroom.  Then she saw the divorce agreement too. She was so angry that she took a marker and marks Anna's face and took the picture out of the wall. I am just wondering if it's right for her to do that to Anna's picture though.  If I were her, I won't have the gut to do that.  I would go talked to my son-in-law directly.  

This scene was intense.

2 hours ago, lovehuche said:

I was watching ep 15 today and JX's mother came to visit her.   The mother went to their bedroom and saw Anna's pictures.  She was mad and furious that XY still has a pictures of Anna in their bedroom.  Then she saw the divorce agreement too. She was so angry that she took a marker and marks Anna's face and took the picture out of the wall. I am just wondering if it's right for her to do that to Anna's picture though.  If I were her, I won't have the gut to do that.  I would go talked to my son-in-law directly.  

This scene was intense.

She was too angry and heartbroken that her daughter has been lying to her about how well XY has been treating her when the bedroom for the newly wed is full of pics of Anna everywhere. Guess she lost her mind for a moment and vent her anger on the photo. Her sms message to her son in law was quite touching. But it was because of her sms that XY rushes to JX and spent some time with her. It was also because of her sms that XY did not get mad that the photo of Anna was replaced with a baby photo. 

I like aunt in this ep as she also helped to switch the photo although she knows how precious the photo is to XY. But because she is a mum, she understand the feeling of JX’s mum. 

Archived