Quantcast
0ly40

[Current Drama 2019] Home for Summer, 여름아 부탁해 - Mon-Fri @ 20:25 KST

we need @stroppyse :) she can understand what SM is saying in the preview

the only thing I understood is GH sending a thank you message to SM,

• Like 5
  • Angry 1

Sangmi is sadistic, she feels happy when she sees the others suffering :angry:

I can understand she hates GH. But what about YR? what did he do wrong? really she is a monster

• Like 6

Preview translation

GJ: Who was that woman yesterday? From now on, let’s really not even act as if we know each other.
SH: I can’t do that, so what do I do?!
SH: It’s not a one-sided crush.
KA: Sang Mi said that? That she’s going to be involved?
YJ: Yes, she did.
text: I heard that you met with the welfare people. I sincerely thank you, Joo Sang Mi.
KA: She’s the one who reported it, and now she’s going to be involved?  (I think SM's mother is amazed that SM was the one who reported the adoption as a problem to the welfare people, and now SM has agreed to be interviewed by them supposedly in support of the adoption.)
MJ: Didn’t they say who reported it?
SH: Is there someone you suspect?
MJ: I was just wondering if it wasn’t my new daughter-in-law.

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Dont know what is said but it makes me angry can wait  until everyone  on figure it  was her yet again

In the clip you mention, GH kneels in front of SM asking for SM's help with the welfare people, that SM say the right things so that the adoption isn't cancelled by authorities. GH mentions how YR had been adopted and returned once before even, and has been hurt so often, so she wants to at least be able to stay by YR's side. GH promises to be cooperative in letting JH go peacefully to SM and won't be any problems or ask for anything in the divorce.

SM agrees to GH's request, though SM tells herself internally that she won't be able to do as GH has asked. And then, per the preview, SM was the one who reported YR's adoptive family having problems to the authorities. I think that SM thinks that if GH gets YR, that JH will constantly be reminded of his family life with them, so it's in her best interest to split all three of them (JH, GH, and YR) up, so that there is no turning back for any of them. Whew, SM really is a piece of work.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Thanks @stroppyse! SM is truly is dumb as a brick  this will back fire had on her like   everything else she does she never learns on gets worse. All she had to do was let everything play out but nope thats too hard for her.

I mean we knew she reported that was  very obvious  she paid slimeball to do it,she has no idea what she is doing really. Now everyone else going to know it was her so I dont know whey she even  lied about it.

Oh I know she is a coward

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

I think I misjudged GJ, she is loyal to her sister, and rejects SK, although she loves him. She is good, but I just didn't like her attitude in the first episodes, when they were discussing the civil servant exams of the brother. I felt sorry for him. (I missed several episodes in between, I went back and started watching from episode 1 and I reached episode 17 now, trying to see what I missed :D ), I started watching late from episode 22 or something

there is something I don't quite get, if SM intends to separate YR from GH, why is she playing around?? I mean she is tricky. I guess she wants to torment GH more 

• Like 6

Wow even SM mom said she did a terrible thing and was shocked.   

SM of course lied to GH,SW,and JH about not being the one who tip them off she is such a coward.

I am pretty sure SM mom and aunt knows that was GH. SW does not know she went his mom house or what she asked of SM so he is in the dark on that.

• Like 5

It seems that SM will go on deceiving JH till the end. He doesn't know that SM is doing all the evil deeds out for revenge to GH. He is like DG in Sunny again tomorrow, but he is more evil. The blackmailer might tell him everything at the last episodes. I don't know what she will do about the miscarriage?  I hope she doesn't say GH caused it, as some of you expected  :(

the writer insists on separating GH amd YR :sweatingbullets: this is too much :mellow: <_<

• Like 5

This made my heart sink, GH is great mother and not all families have two parent, YR will lose his trust on adults if he lost GH. GH is not alone she has her family to help with YR.

Yk3HWwc.gif

SM deserves to be hit by the lightning and for anyone not to see that she is behind it deserves to get hit with her too so they could wake-up. Even her mother saw she went too far, I hope her mother comes clean about her daughter not being pregnant any more since she hates JH and his mother, this is a great opportunity not to be an in-law with them.

• Like 6

I have a bad feeling that SM is putting this act to deceive JH who will believe that she really helped GH regain YR :(

But still she is planning sth else, I don't know what it is :( she wants to make sure that JH will stay with her

• Like 4

They should let SW talk to the social workers as well. since he knows GH and YR relationship so well.

In fact I say he  knows them better then anyone look how passionate he is when he is talking about them to SM.

As always I will give my thoughts from a guys  perspective  :blush:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

I am enjoying MJ's deeds, it serves SM right :D she really needs that type of a mother in law :D The actress is so funny too, regardless her evil role, she still makes me laugh so hard, she is an excellent candidate for @Ameera Ali 's gifs :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

More and more issue with the adoption. Oh and  GJ and JH bro are dating now

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/homeforsummer/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0043-01-436004,read,,61,795414

She so stupid she scent that video like a moron so yeah the social workers know everything now.

A kiss from these two 

• Like 4

I am not sure but it seems that SW is discussing the adoption with GH and her family. Do you think he will propose to GH?????

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am not sure but it seems that SW is discussing the adoption with GH and her family. Do you think he will propose to GH?????

I have no idea but I am glad he is always  right there with her. 

Something big will happen since this would be the 60th episode

• Like 4

I wonder if he will be able to help? If her family discover his true identity, things will turn upside down. Also GJ dating SK is another complication :( 

Preview

• Like 4

A complete idiot:expressionless:. She reported the affair, now what's her next plan? Did she thought for a bloody second that the only one who gains from this is her? Did she forget her brother and JH caught her little blackmailer and already know about him videotaping GH? SW will absolutely ask her the moment he finds out someone from the adoption center knows about the affair. He will be furious:crazy:. As for JH, he knows she took a video before, does she think he is gonna believe her this time and won't be suspicious of her?

Secondly, did she thought for a second JH can't file for divorce? She has been married before and got cheated on so she should have at least some common sense about how this works out. The moment GH finds out she is behind this, she won't divorce JH unless the adoption center change their mind about taking YR away from her. Not to mention, this will take time now that she messed this up. She can kiss goodbye to her plans for her early wedding and should be worried about JH mother or someone else finding out about the miscarriage........ I have no words to say about her stupidity, no words:expressionless::unamused:

I hope the adoption center makes an exception because the social workers know YR is attached to GH and GH is a good mom....

• Like 3

Well since one of the social workers said in the preview she cant adopt since the marriage fail she can just marry again.

Someone that would drive SM crazy with rage....

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1

We need JH's mom  to start digging her nose in SM's business. She is smart and can learn about the miscarriage 

• Like 5