[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

• 1 month later...

Hello, Anyone on this ship??

Something news about pichi to share?

Have you reed Dongwooks interview ?

7 years since Goblin, 5 years since TYH. My "hopes cells are dying"  :smirk: :cold_sweat:

:heart: "TOUCH YOUR HEART" a great Romance-comedy that tell by a "different way" about Sincerity, Prejudices, Values, Living in a Bubble, Ego, Society, Injustices and much more. Bravo!!

• Like 1

@Lunitaaa

Please don't be so pessimistic.
Of course I check this forum everyday.

Wook is busy as always and working hard for "shopping mall".
As for In Na we can't get any information about what she is doing now.
I don't think she doesn't get any offer, nor work hard.
Maybe she chooses carefully what she really wants to do as Gong Yoo does.
Nobody thinks Gong Yoo is lazy or doesn't work hard.

YG entertainment members are not so eager to work I think.
For example, Choi Ji Woo does not work so much.
It might be because she has a little daughter who needs mother.

I feel sad I get no information about In Na for several weeks.
But it is her choice and I respect what she does.

So please wait for a while together.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

We have something to spazz about again today! Wookie’s character Park Youngho in Single in Seoul has an Instagram account called “single almighty”. Today Park Youngho posted a picture of the Han River where he takes a walk with the female lead’s character in the last scene in the movie. See image below. Lo and behold, right in the picture is Inna’s apartment lol (I have put a red arrow).

I have also put a close up pic of Inna’s apartment in the 2nd pic below. Now, the Han River is massive in size; why did he choose this particular spot along the river to post this pic that shows Inna’s apartment?! Not to mention there are many many buildings and apartments along the Han River as well! I mean, even YG entertainment’s building is along the Han River. This is so suspicious and so worth being delulu about lol.

spacer.png

Inna’s apartment along the Han River: 

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

So he wants to get married, he really does. Look how he pauses before he answers and seems sad that fans or at least one selfish fan, does not want him to get married. He even says he will be happy when he’s married, and that it is time for him to marry. 

This is the true Wookie, that is why I always ignore what he says in interviews. He has to follow a certain script in interviews and show a certain image when he is promoting a movie or drama, otherwise who will go and watch whatever he is promoting? 

At this fan sign event Wookie was his real self, not promoting anything, just being honest with fans and enjoying his time with them. So his response to the fan telling him not to marry actually shows his real feelings about the topic. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I remember he also said to the fans that they don't need to worry about his health and mood bcs he has been perfectly well since he was 37y. old... ( ! ) :blush: :love: 

[Nov,Dec.  2018, Touch Your Heart]  I think Pichi will soon be ready to be a family. :heart: 

:highonflowers:

• Like 3

hohstMN.gif

Happy New Year! It's time again for our annual Soompi Forums Awards.

Which dramas were your favorite in 2023?

Vote here for Poll #1:

Your Event Organizers

When you decide to twin with your brother in law and color your hair like him and wear Gucci like him. Mind you IU has not posted since November and today she posts new hair color on the day that bro in law appears on KBS radio (yes KBS where Inna used to DJ) on Park Myung Soo’s program. IU even captions her post “do we match” lol. Coincidence much haha. 

spacer.png

• Like 4

Hello, here we go...Pichi couple cute,they also matched with some blue touch in the hair, lol  :D

I also reed that KBS radio where DongWook was interviewed is the Radio where InNa worked as DJ before, so...

I have also noticed that Dongwook has changed  his flirtatious attitude with his co-actress (or women) and he tries to show his middle aged <very atractive> side too, I like that, and InNa maybe likes it more :blush:

Pichi couple definitely matching in peach  :lol:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so bummed you guys! I went to go watch Touch Your Heart on Raku Viki and I guess their US license ran out and it's no longer available. :tears: I also noticed that it was taken off of Netflix (US). TYH has always been my go to show to watch when I want a laugh.

If anyone else resides in the US and subscribes (or even if you don't subscribe) to Raku Viki, please take a moment and make a special request to add the title back! If they get enough requests, they'll add it back (I hope)!

:Please:

• Like 2

@Almondcroissant
Posted December 25, 2023
So he wants to get married, he really does. Look how he pauses before he answers and seems sad that fans or at least one selfish fan, does not want him to get married. He even says he will be happy when he’s married, and that it is time for him to marry.

I also think so, dear.
If he utters the word "marry", he really thinks about it. And he said so because he wanted his fans to admit.
So when one fan said "No" to him, he must be disappointed so much.
Fans may want Wookie to be single forever.

When I was a high-school student, I had a crush on a singer and was dreaming of dating and marrying him(lol).
I was naive and thoughtless then, because I was too young.

When I began shipping Pichi, I serached many sites about them.
And in a LDW fan site, I found a comment  about YIN which described HER as  "The only women we admit for Wook."
So I thought many of his fans loved and  accepted HER.

Soon St. Valentine's Day is coming.
It is a good day to announce something happy.
We, Pichi fans, are waiting for a good news, aren't we?
Wookie, be brave! We are on your side.

@AkiChan
That's a pity.
In my country, TYH was broadcasted by cable network, and I recorded all the episodes, so I can watch them repeatedly.
You can buy the DVD by amazon if  you want, you may already know it though.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Touch-Your-Heart-Korean-English/dp/B07SSCT352/ref=sr_1_1?camp=1634&creative=6738&keywords=Touch+Your+Heart&linkCode=ur2&qid=1707642191&s=dvd&sr=1-1

@Zafiro so I actually did buy the DVD set from Amazon awhile ago—-buts it’s like a black market edition with actual ads! The translation is weird, too. But, again, it’s better than nothing.  I think I’m going to break down and subscribe to ExpressVPN so I can watch whatever I want. There are many shows that I would like to watch, but can’t because of licensing.

Who else’s finds it interesting that in Wookie’s last two roles (TONT 1938 and the shopping mall killer—you can’t count Single in Seoul which was shot years ago) there are no romantic scenes?

@Lunitaaa don’t believe everything you see on the Internet. I never believed the Suzy story in the first place and I wouldn’t believe it now.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

56 minutes ago, AkiChan said:

Who else’s finds it interesting that in Wookie’s last two roles (TONT 1938 and the shopping mall killer—you can’t count Single in Seoul which was shot years ago) there are no romantic scenes?

Our boy is breaking away from romance genre and really outdoing himself now. I just hope Good Man which he is filming now has no love scenes though. It does get very cringy when older actors do smooch scenes on screen especially if there is a wider age gap with the FL. And Wookie always reminds fans that what he does is merely a job. He really does separate his professional and personal life very clearly. So I also know love scenes for him are par for the course, just another thing to perform, get out and go home to his private life. 

What stood out for me in the filming of killers shopping mall was the director saying that Wookie would always go straight home after filming was done and rarely hung out with the cast. Such a married thing to do lol. 

• Like 5

@AkiChan so I actually did buy the DVD set from Amazon awhile ago—-buts it’s like a black market edition with actual ads! The translation is weird, too.

Oh, you did. It's a shame because I believed Amazon was a decent company.

Wookie and In Na are already over 40 now.

They are not so young for romantic comedy.

So the two might be now at a turning point.

They are good actors, so I believe we can enjoy their next works.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Have you read this?

https://n.news.naver.com/article/018/0005677794?sid=101

What do you think???

I paste English translation below:

[Edaily Reporter Jeon Jae-wook] A series of popular celebrities are settling down in Pyeongchang-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, a wealthy area, attracting attention.
According to the real estate industry on the 21st, actor Lee Dong-wook has been building a single-family home on a site measuring about 1,000 m2 (303 pyeong) in Pyeongchang-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul since last month. The goal is to complete the construction of a house with a total floor area of 1,230 m2, with one basement floor and two above-ground floors, in March next year. To this end, Mr. Lee purchased this site in June 2022 for 4.5 billion won, 400 million won more than the previous transaction amount (2016).

Currently, Mr. Lee lives in a luxury townhouse in Itaewon-dong, Yongsan-gu, and it is reported that he will move to a house in Pyeongchang-dong once construction is completed.

The site is a type 1 exclusive residential area and is classified as a typical single-family home site. A house of up to two stories can be built with a building-to-land ratio of 50% and a floor area ratio of 100%.

There are many celebrities who settled in Pyeongchang-dong before Mr. Lee. Actors Soo-jong Choi and Hee-ra Ha bought a house on about 150 pyeong (496 m2) of land in Pyeongchang-dong in August 2020 and moved into it. It is located not far from Lee Dong-wook's house. Actors Yoon Yeo-jeong and Moon Sook also settled in Pyeongchang-dong early on, and Hong Jin-kyung also recently moved to Pyeongchang-dong.

Pyeongchang-dong is seeing a lot of demand for privacy protection. As the houses are built on a high ground at the foot of Bukhansan Mountain, access to outsiders is restricted, and the spacing between houses is generous, so interference is considered less likely.

An official from A real estate agency in Pyeongchang-dong said, “A former Miss Korea actress recently visited Pyeongchang-dong to buy a house and showed interest after seeing the property for sale. It feels like the atmosphere in the neighborhood is brightening as a celebrity receiving public attention settles down there.”

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2