[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

@Almondcroissant I'm sooo happy that you came back.

I've been missing you, because your comments always cheer me up.

I love their profile photos you posted.

These days we have  difficulties to find their news, though they might be working hard as always.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/131411/20230926/lee-dong-wook-im-soo-jung-team-up-romance-movie-single-in-seoul.htm

We see many photos of Wook taking selfies, but I seldom see his selfies as they are.

Does he show them on Bubble? or does he send them to Someone?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Zafiro said:

Almondcroissant I'm sooo happy that you came back.

I've been missing you, because your comments always cheer me up.

I love their profile photos you posted.

Thank you for your kind words, it’s good to be back! Yes there hasn’t been much news about Pichi lately since both are having their “off season” break again. At the same time too if I may add lol. 

• Like 3

It’s delulu time! Today after a long time we get news about Inna and a new cf. Then Wookie comes on Bubble and without saying a word he posts a picture of Michael Jackson’s song The Girl is Mine. He also talks a bit about kkaebi and grim reaper. Does he want to make sure we know the girl he’s referring to is his Sunny? 
spacer.png

He also tells fans that he can see all the fans’ nicknames that they use on Bubble to chat with him. He has great fun telling us that the most common nicknames are *drumroll* HONEY and PRINCESS  lol. Gosh how not to delulu over such hints really!

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

• 3 weeks later...

Another day to delulu friends! Wookie has unveiled a doll he’s making for fans for his seasons greetings. It’s even got its own IG account and get this, it’s eating a PEACH! He said so himself on bubble and said he loves peaches! Said peach is his favorite fruit. Yes we know you LOVE peaches alright! 

This is so delulu worthy because everyone knows peach = Pichi. Wouldn’t it be awkward if Pichi were not together and he goes about flaunting a peach everywhere?! On IG, on the new doll etc. Gosh this is such a happy day for Pichi shippers! 

spacer.png

This is from a Wookie fan: 

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Lee Dong Wook today  Nov. 3, 2023 said:  

"When I work, I have to be social and be considerate of others, but when I'm alone, no matter what I do, I'm not bothered or bothered by anyone. I'm used to that kind of life."

However, he added, “But somewhere in my heart, I feel lonely and want to meet a good person.”    ? 

Someone in this Forum has more information or other opinion?

thank you 

https://n-news-naver-com.translate.goog/entertain/article/609/0000788710?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=es&_x_tr_hl=es&_x_tr_pto=wapp

• Confused 1

@Lunitaaa I think we don't have to be worried. It is very natural for a single man to feel lonely.

On the contrary, if he doesn't feel lonely at all, it means he gives up dating.

What I care was this:

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/131974/20231109/yoo-in-na-almost-lost-her-apartment.htm

Of course, In Na must be OK.

Another information in Japanese. You can copy and paste it in google translation.

https://monamona2525.com/archives/9277

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 11/11/2023 at 4:41 AM, anoldlady said:

Has LDW explained the rationale behind the baby white lion?

My mind keeps going back to the matching bracelet they wore in Goblin.The one with the lion head charm.

Hello!  as much as I know there is no explenation, just another way to communicate with the fans?   

I don't remember that bracelet from Goblin ? maybe you have a pic ?

They both have been wearing the red one sometimes.

I noticed he compared the unconditional love that parents feel for their children to the 'unconditional' love that he receives from his fans (??!) Sometimes he seems so confused that it surprises me. I don't know what to think. Maybe it's just me :blink: lol

@Lunitaaa When Sunny and Grim Reaper were reincarnated and having their happy ending, she gave him a bracelet with a charm. I'd have to rewatch the ending to be sure it was a lion, because it is very hard to make out from the picture. She gave the charm bracelet to LDW and then showed that she also had one to match. You can see it on her wrist in this pic.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, AkiChan said:

When Sunny and Grim Reaper were reincarnated and having their happy ending, she gave him a bracelet with a charm. I'd have to rewatch the ending to be sure it was a lion, because it is very hard to make out from the picture. She gave the charm bracelet to LDW and then showed that she also had one to match. You can see it on her wrist in this pic.

Oh yes, I remember very well, of course, but I cannot see either if that is a lion , ?

Thank you :transforms:

I just rewatched the last scenes in Goblin with the two of them and she says "it's a lion" as she points to the trinket, then mentions his nickname is Grim Reaper.

So I do believe it is a lion head.

Did anyone see his Insta post with all the purple flowers?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, anoldlady said:

I did. Any significance?

Is it the red bracelet @Lunitaaa mentioned?

BTW, which red bracelet are we talking about here?

I couldn't find InNas pic with the red bracelet, sorry. InNa used that bracelet when she cooked for the team.

That one pic from Wookdong has a strawberry behind, that's not a peach, I think... lol

• Like 1

For sure in the last scene of Goblin, Inna’s character gave Lee Hyuk a lion head bracelet and of course saja means lion in Korean.

Wookie chose a lion for his newly launched Wookdong and peppered peaches everywhere in the promotion. The lion doll has a peach shaped tail as well. He even used his grim reaper character to promote Wookdong and copied the dokkaebi font when he wrote Wookdongi. On bubble too before he launched the lion he kept saying how much he loves to eat peaches. Coincidence? I think not. 

Also, if Pichi were not together would he openly and repeatedly use peaches everywhere? It would make things awkward for Inna because Pichi fans have obsessively and embarrassingly dragged Inna’s name into Wookdong’s IG comments. 

So if we put 2 and 2 together I think the answer is obvious.

Also I think people need to stop being obsessed with what he says in interviews. His answers are always the same, always formulaic and he repeatedly gives the same replies. I don’t believe in his interview replies anymore. He just gives stock replies to protect his and Inna’s privacy. We would be better off looking at his actions which give the true picture. 

• Like 5