[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

:eats: I see!  Thank you for this information! 

I am so excite for last epsode of Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938 I cannot believe it epsode 11 so much action!  So twist!!  I no blink at all so much happen!!  I watch twice.  Everything so good!  So much answers but so much new question!!  It is how you say just wow.  I am speechless 

what happen to mr yeon at wedding?  He can go home?  No?  What happen mr yeon brother and wife?  I cannot wait!  I cannot wait :wow2:

mr wook go to Switzerland same as Ms in na!!!  This is excite but not new information to me you know :winkx:

mr wook Youtuvr program so handsome,  he eat the ice cream with his friend.  His friend bring the strawberry red sauce.  Hvala mr wook friend!  :issohappy:

Ms in a want go Switzerland because she like the nature mr wool say ok 

ms in a want go Hong Kong because close to Japon he say ok 

Ms in a say nothing about ms Deborah he wear purple everything peri winkle everything, purple SHOE :lollipop:

I did not know what does mean whipped but I find out what it mean yesterday . Mr wook so whipped I love it! :issohappy::issohappy:

also mr wook do the BIG gaze on strawberry always :issohappy:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Zay Andrijana Aurora said:

Ms in a want go Switzerland because she like the nature mr wool say ok 

ms in a want go Hong Kong because close to Japon he say ok 

And DongWook saying he went to HK and Switz. too ?? 

Wait, this is a cute great hint to give us! 

Also all that hint with Boras name, YEON Bora and then that confusion with LEE YEON Bora? OMG, what is this?

And IU saying INNA has another film to do this year, WAIT! (my delulu) could that be a role in The Good Man? haha I know, this is crazy and would be to much  (?)  lol :lol:

Whatever, I think it'is very possible pichi has a relationship that's similar Boras choice at the end of the story, open, sincere, being happy now at the present without regret bcs everything change all the time we don't know about the future or when the love can ending... 

She also said she prefer a dating like a comfortable frienship... Idk, I'm happy if they stay happy together. 

(Maybe they both prefer that open relat. bcs their work...who knows )

:hooray2::heart::heart:

• Like 5

What’s with the light purple phone case Wookie? The iPhone 14 pro max does not come in light purple. And what’s with all those stickers especially the bear sticker? We know Inna loves her bear stickers. Oh look there’s even a sun sticker on it, representing Sunny perhaps lmao. 

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

OK, PICHI DongWook purple scriptbook and stickers too...  I LOVE THIS!  :issohappy:

PHOTO All CR:  IG  @hikorintan 

and everything coincides with Yin's letter to her staff at the end of the year to go on vacation, her birthday and the trip to JP with DongWook's trip to HK, plus InNa talking about (going to) Switzerland and HK... I can't with these two  :rolleyes: :)  :wub:  oh I forgot, her Manager on vacation too, lol

:highonflowers:                  :love: :heart::heart:

• Like 3

I've been too busy and exhausted for a month. I couldn't watch either "True to Love" or "TONT1938."
Though I visited this forum daily, I didn't have enough power to make a comment.

@Lunitaaa's and @Almondcroissant's comments cheer me up a lot.

Did Wook go to Switzerland and In Na also went there???

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/leedongwook/

#WEDDINGPEACH

Why did Wook cry?
I don't think I've seen him cry at the last shooting of the dramas before.

Maybe we know who put the stickers, especially BEAR, on his phone case, don't we?

• Like 6

:wow2::wow2::wow2::wow2: I cannot believe it Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938

SO BEST 

best tv program!!! 

Spoiler

I cannot believe it so great wow I am speechless !!! :wow2:

but mr wook only ask for strawberry cake for Ms in na :getmygrooveon: 

mr wool birthday, he ask for  strawberry cake,  last day of his filming job he ask for strawberry cake :highonflowers:

mr wook say: only strawberry cake, only purple shirt, purple shoe, purple Phone 

he is so supporting!! :fullofhearts: So supporting!!  sweet

• Like 3

Molim molim molim I need the season 3 now hvala :eats::handsup:

I see news today the season 3 is not confirm yet . Why is the delay ?  What information they need now ?  Molim confirm now!!  CJn drama  or  Amazon :onfirex: 

Now!!  :kitty:

It is my opinion but I think Amazon also know  our couple .  Becuase there are other korean dramas I can  see but they do matching dramas together like this.  Certainly They know all the matching as we know!  

• Like 4
  • Love 1

TRYING TO MAKE PICHIs LOGBOOK/PLAN, only assumptions of course. :love:  :relaxed:

Well, we know that Yin goes to medical check-up when finishing a Drama-serie or once a year rigorously and that she really cares a lot about health and nutrition. 

Now we know that Pichi Dongwook also had a medical check-up after ending the last work-drama, OF COURSE lol  hehe.. So cute Pichi  -_-

We also know that he asked for 15 days of vacation and that he would finish his last scenes upon arrival. He traveled on Sat .6 May to HK, we know that too. (airport)

Perhaps they continued their trip to Europe, after the weekend in HK..?, May 10 maybe (?)
Between May-11 and May-20 could they have been between France and Switzerland and return home and work that weekend May 20/21   (?)

The Show was possibly recorded on the weekend of  May 27/28.  Assuming that he took the blood test on Monday 29.

When they said the show will be aired in a week, Dongwook said Sunday 4,  but it will be aired at the end of the TOTNT1938  Sunday June 11.

And well, next was surely the birthday celebration of InNa Ddalgi, Yeón Bora (Monday 5) that could have been June 9 or 10,  <Pichi Dongwook had finished his work>

And now we patienttly to wait for news of their new work projects.

Others Opinions??   Idk, this could also be wrong. :crazymad:

• Like 6

Yes!  I think so.  Agree ms lunitaaaa 

My opinion is Ms in a say to mr wook:you must go doctor  for the check up and take blood test. 

Do you watch Ms in a with her friend singing program?  Ms in a say she is like doctor she has many book about medical and disease in he house , she is like doctor to her friends if they sick

Mr wook so whipped for her that why he go to doctor after YouTube program 

also I think Ms almond corssant is so right on sticker!  Everyobody know Ms in a love the sticker. Everybody know, She sticker sticker sticker , so mr wook say the sticker from staff.  :selfie2:But I think actually from Ms in a. Because in my country if staff want play boss phone, boss say “if you try, you are fired” you know.

Not always sometime the staff is relative of boss then not fire of course,  but that is how they do in most case.  

Bear sticker you know that is from her actually

also Ms in a like Switzerland best so mr wook bring chocolate . So supporting !! So sweet mr wool :fullofhearts:

This recto again 

matching every day every thing

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ctb-ljAoF1A/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Where is news for season 3 of the tale of the nine tailed? molim I cannot wait I have working holiday soon i want know working season 3 before I go :hwaiting:

i see here before on our website Ms in a and mr wool matching hat, hat say P. Maybe this is Ms in a ?

visit mr wook at work? 

her face is hide with 2 hearts: very sweet!! 

but this look like Ms in na actually in my opinion 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

@Zay Andrijana Aurora I saw something on Instagram that TvN has said they will have a Season 3, but nowhere other than that (and it wasn't an official announcement-so who knows?) - but the post did say all of the cast of Season 2 agreed to come back. So. . . 

That photo with the two hearts hiding the face! Omo! I don't have time right now -- but the way the girl holds her fingers for the "V" sign is suspiciously like how Inna holds her fingers and do you notice all the rings on her fingers? Inna loves rings! AND I know I've seen that "P" hat before! I know someone's commented on it before that LDW wears it and it secretly stands for "Pichi."

We can all dream, though, right? That it is Inna?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

:wow2::wow1: Thank you so much fo this information Ms Akichan! 

I am so happy!!!  :highonflowers::getmygrooveon: I LOVE IT!! :issohappy::issohappy::issohappy::issohappy::issohappy: I cannot wait!!!  Mr yeon fight bad god  man in Josen era!!  

Yes  !! We  can all dream but actually. I think my opinion :approves: it is Ms in a  because she wear style like this,   often I see .  She waer the sport hat then mask then big long shirt .  She sit close to mr wool I think that is her

And so agree as you say,  her fingers for the "V" sign  and  all the rings on her fingers!!  

:happyshakes: 

:happy2:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zay Andrijana Aurora said:

Maybe this is Ms in a ?

visit mr wook at work? 

her face is hide with 2 hearts: very sweet!! 

I wonder if the girl in this video is the same person above? Wearing gray sweats and white mask? She could be one of LDW's stylists? I cannot tell about the green cap. I browsed through amazingyooinna's IG to look for YIN wearing green cap and I couldn't find one. I'm sorry.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, earthnymph said:

wonder if the girl in this video is the same person above? Wearing gray sweats and white mask? She could be one of LDW's stylists? I cannot tell about the green cap

I think that’s one of Wookie’s hair stylists. He has 2-3 stylists and all of them have long hair and look alike with their masks on lol. These girls have been posting about Wookie behind the scenes now that TOTNT has ended. The P on the cap is a brand from Korea if I’m not wrong and quite a lot of celebs and Koreans wear it. And his team was wearing grey sweats with the word Wook on it which he customized for everyone on his team. 

It seems he went on his recent holiday with his team and I suspect Inna may have been in the group. Her surprise when IU mentioned Switzerland on Palette is suspicious, like hey, why are you letting the cat out of the bag that I’m planning a trip to Switzerland haha. Plus she can easily blend into the group if she travelled with Wookie and his team. Everyone with long hair, wearing masks and caps, who knows who is who right?! 

Another suspicious thing is the timing of Wookie’s holiday. He’s still filming Killers Shopping Mall so why take leave to go for a holiday in the midst of filming? Wouldn’t it make more sense to take a holiday after filming ends which will complete by end of June anyway? Couldn’t he have waited another month to go on holiday? The reason I can think of was to celebrate Inna’s birthday and the end of screening of Bora Deborah haha. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

14 hours ago, earthnymph said:

I wonder if the girl in this video is the same person above? Wearing gray sweats and white mask? She could be one of LDW's stylists? I cannot tell about the green cap. I browsed through amazingyooinna's IG to look for YIN wearing green cap and I couldn't find one. I'm sorry.

Thank you for this information!  I see maybe it is one of LDW's stylists

14 hours ago, Almondcroissant said:

I think that’s one of Wookie’s hair stylists. He has 2-3 stylists and all of them have long hair and look alike with their masks on lol. These girls have been posting about Wookie behind the scenes now that TOTNT has ended. The P on the cap is a brand from Korea if I’m not wrong and quite a lot of celebs and Koreans wear it. And his team was wearing grey sweats with the word Wook on it which he customized for everyone on his team. 

It seems he went on his recent holiday with his team and I suspect Inna may have been in the group. Her surprise when IU mentioned Switzerland on Palette is suspicious, like hey, why are you letting the cat out of the bag that I’m planning a trip to Switzerland haha. Plus she can easily blend into the group if she travelled with Wookie and his team. Everyone with long hair, wearing masks and caps, who knows who is who right?! 

Another suspicious thing is the timing of Wookie’s holiday. He’s still filming Killers Shopping Mall so why take leave to go for a holiday in the midst of filming? Wouldn’t it make more sense to take a holiday after filming ends which will complete by end of June anyway? Couldn’t he have waited another month to go on holiday? The reason I can think of was to celebrate Inna’s birthday and the end of screening of Bora Deborah haha. 

Thank you for this information! I see maybe that’s one of  hair stylists

I agree !! 

• Like 5

I was wondering how Pichi can handle this situation of not being able to go together to concerts, weddings, parties, celebrations.. it must be tiring, doing all these entertaining activities apart, not enjoying them together. I cannot imagine..

How long..

:crybaby:              :heart::heart:

• Sad 2

That is the price of a secret relationship and fame until your heart will get tired. But anyhow pichi is I think always see each other in a secluded places where only few of their friends knew. We have known that they travelled separately and met in a certain countries. My heart is hoping that someday they will get married and have a family but now Iam skeptical knowing yin's age. Now that Yin is shining and widely noticed around the world, I am just wondering if she still planning to get married and that their own concern.  The analysis in podcast made me an awe that I am not the only one who liked and appreciated her persona and her acting. Expect the best for Yin. She might land in hollywood someday lol. My opinion only.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Keeping my answer short: How do you think Wookie and Inna who have been in the industry 22 and 14 years respectively managed to date all this time? I am not talking about Pichi as a couple. They both have had other partners before and none has ever made the news (except those that they chose to make public). When they were dating other people it never came out in the open. Heck Wookie even openly said he meets Inna often privately and even with this public declaration, they were not exposed, not once. Why? Because they have nailed the art of private dating down to a science. It's not something we ordinary folk can understand perhaps but if they are happy with the arrangement and have made peace with the way things are, then I am happy for them. 

• Like 6