[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Oh my! Did you all see LDW Insta Story post? It was a picture of the back of his phone case and he had a Sunny sticker on it (amongst a lot of others)!

I haven't posted a photo in any of my comments for so long, I've forgotten how!   I like how he stuck the sticker of his old co-host (to throw people off). :lol: And what's with the Grumpy Care Bear? Why so grumpy?

I'll be so disappointed if I find out that's not actually his phone. . . 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

@Lunitaaa I don't necessarily see that what he says is lying. He is giving his honest thoughts on marriage. My husband felt the same exact way! I think I have mentioned before that we dated 10 years before getting married and part of that was my husband's reluctance to share his space and be "tied down" (in his mind). But that didn't mean we didn't get engaged, and then get married.

He might be just sharing his innermost thoughts. I am pretty sure they do not live together (now) and so I'm sure he does feel lonely -- especially when they have opposing filming schedules. So given how long we believe this relationship has lasted -- he's probably just being super honest that he worries about the "if and when." So if the day comes when they plan to announce to the world that they are together and move in with one another will the difference in their relationship change them? Will they be able to ride through the waves?

So I don't see this comment as a negative on Pichi -- I think it's just him being brutally honest with his feelings and maybe some of his apprehensions, which is why we have not seen an announcement all this time!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@AkiChan  thanks for replay the comment.

Well, I understand but your case it's not a common case I think. He also says He wants to get married, he wants children, a family... and he feels lonely sometimes... I mean if he wants to know how does it feel to live together he has had time to that, years, Yin it's 41 and also wants a family. He probably already feels the habit of living alone and that is very difficult to overcome at this age, we have discussed it before right here. I know of cases like this and the truth is that everyone has decided to continue living alone and remain single, without children.

Ldw said he wonder if he "can DATE or marry someone" ,so he is not dating either., if he's not lying. 

I can't help feeling sad, I think that maybe in this case it's InNa tha  loses most and that's sad for such a valuable unique woman. I'm not sure he will find someone like her, he is a 'special' man too. OK, I hope the best for them. 

• Like 1

Based on his interview about marriage in  his honest thought he is not committed yet. But if he is lying what do you fell if you are the girlfriend? Everything that we does here were speculations based on their BTS in former dramas, their watches, shoes, bracelets, rings, vacations, tyh interviews, and many others. Both of them didn't confirmed or deny the humor of them dating. Is Ldw lying to his fans and still telling us that he is single? Wonder why?

I will give you a story about my friends. They were in a relationship for 11 years, no commitment for a reason that the boy is moving forward for his career. He studied abroad for his masters in engineering, upon completion he landed a lucrative job enjoying his career, into sports and travels a lot, leaving the girl anxious about their relationship. He enjoyed his independence. What the girl did, she broke away for the reason that she is getting older and tired of waiting. It was sad. Now comes the covid 19, the boy was afflicted, adding again he was operated for hand injuries because of basketball games. Then the realization came. He is sick, alone, lonely, injured and getting old, then he remembered his ex girlfriend. Moving forward he visited our country and because of love luckily they end up together.

I just hoped that pichi couple will end up together. It is already evident that both of them are getting old. There is a saying, it is lonely when you are alone and old. And if you are not in a relationship please tell us. I am sorry for my long post. This is only my personal opinion and the only space where I can say something about this couple.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Dandelions and roses said:

Based on his interview about marriage in  his honest thought he is not committed yet. But if he is lying what do you fell if you are the girlfriend? Everything that we does here were speculations based on their BTS in former dramas, their watches, shoes, bracelets, rings, vacations, tyh interviews, and many others. Both of them didn't confirmed or deny the humor of them dating. Is Ldw lying to his fans and still telling us that he is single? Wonder why?

I will give you a story about my friends. They were in a relationship for 11 years, no commitment for a reason that the boy is moving forward for his career. He studied abroad for his masters in engineering, upon completion he landed a lucrative job enjoying his career, into sports and travels a lot, leaving the girl anxious about their relationship. He enjoyed his independence. What the girl did, she broke away for the reason that she is getting older and tired of waiting. It was sad. Now comes the covid 19, the boy was afflicted, adding again he was operated for hand injuries because of basketball games. Then the realization came. He is sick, alone, lonely, injured and getting old, then he remembered his ex girlfriend. Moving forward he visited our country and because of love luckily they end up together.

I just hoped that pichi couple will end up together. It is already evident that both of them are getting old. There is a saying, it is lonely when you are alone and old. And if you are not in a relationship please tell us. I am sorry for my long post. This is only my personal opinion and the only space where I can say something about this couple

I must admit that I still find it hard to believe LDW's emphatic words, especially since it was on TV, in public. I'm so sad, like in shock.
I really thought he was in love because of all those clues,signs that we interpreted as being in a relationship.
Was it in Switzerland that the relationship ended? they weren't even dating together? Was it necessary to say it on TV? how will InNa feel in this case?
I don't understand wanting to have a family, take care of others, wanted have children and at the same time be/live better alone, at this age? Their age shows in both of them. Lots of makeup, but it shows in their eyes, it's natural. How sad (Ldw) to be so confused, the mind/ego fears for fail, always be perfect. Years have passed and there will always be risk in a marriage, always. It's ridiculous maybe, but this break my heart. :cold_sweat:  :cutekitty:

• Like 2

Yes @Lunitaaa we feel and believed that all is well but we forgot something were missing and all these things were speculations. I am was also saddened by this Ldw quote" sometimes I do feel lonely but I wonder if I can date or marry someone". My assumptions is that they were a couple before but maybe both had some preferences especially Ldw, the relationship were not meant to be. Ldw is flirtatious and takes care of his co-stars. Maybe they are just flirting. Flirting is fine when you are younger but when you are older you looked like a dirty old man/woman.

Maybe yin gave us a hint already during the Bora conference that her lovelife is 95 percent Bora and is bland and she is a fake guru. She said that and she needs a relationship coach, it is a man's world the book in true to love.

Yes it is hurting all this time but moving forward is the best option. 

If it is meant to be it will be.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Dandelions and roses said:

Yes @Lunitaaa we feel and believed that all is well but we forgot something were missing and all these things were speculations. I am was also saddened by this Ldw quote" sometimes I do feel lonely but I wonder if I can date or marry someone". My assumptions is that they were a couple before but maybe both had some preferences especially Ldw, the relationship were not meant to be. Ldw is flirtatious and takes care of his co-stars. Maybe they are just flirting. Flirting is fine when you are younger but when you are older you looked like a dirty old man/woman.

Maybe yin gave us a hint already during the Bora conference that her lovelife is 95 percent Bora and is bland and she is a fake guru. She said that and she needs a relationship coach, it is a man's world the book in true to love.

Yes it is hurting all this time but moving forward is the best option. 

If it is meant to be it will be.

Hi! I've been following this forum for a long time, many had left but I guess there are still quite a number of followers out there. I am still hoping that Pichicouple would end up together. If they are meant to be for each other, the stars would collide and make that happen. But if not, then at least I would stay until there are some wedding announcements or something. LDW was right it is hard to be with somebody if you're already used to being alone. He may have friends that he is really close with but it is a whole different world if you have a wife/life partner. I just hope he will find that somebody that would stay by his side forever.

Calling all the angels to please make LDW and YIN realize they are truly for each other.:heart:

Can somebody push LDW to take that leap? :blush:

So I'm sorry, but I'm not disheartened by the interview because I don't see it like the rest of you. Did you all miss the Insta Story post with the Sunny sticker on his phone case?

Please keep in mind that Korean (much like Japanese) leaves much to interpretation. So unless any of us here actually speaks Korean, you cannot 100% rely on the translation, unless you know WHO is translating (and if someone is using Google Translate then for sure don't take the translation literally!).

But even if LDW did say exactly the words that we attributing to him it is not necessary a sign that he and YIN are not in a relationship -- all the more -- that their secret relationship is trying and hard and he IS envious of his friends who can just get married. . .because his friends don't have CRAZY fans. YIN has often said that she likes to go out and about -- bookstores, bakery, shopping -- can you imagine if it got out that they were ACTUALLY dating? Did any of you watch Her Private Life?

I believe that LDW says misleading things in interviews to throw people off, to protect her. Social media has been all abuzz of late -- that many people think they are dating--not just us. So maybe he's trying to throw people off. Who knows?

When watching TOTNTF Pt 2 recently, one thing that I thought was TOTALLY suspicious is that he did not have any kissing scenes with JBA at the end--just a hug. That, to me, was TELLING, as I am sure they (LDW and YIN) almost broke up over her and the social media rumors when LDW was filming the first part (and filing went long, and YIN was also filming TSWLM).

So-- I will continue to be delulu all by myself (or not). But until there's an announcement about either of them marrying someone ELSE, I'm going to be firm in my belief that they are still a (secret) couple.:crazymad:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, AkiChan said:

So I'm sorry, but I'm not disheartened by the interview because I don't see it like the rest of you. Did you all miss the Insta Story post with the Sunny sticker on his phone case?

Please keep in mind that Korean (much like Japanese) leaves much to interpretation. So unless any of us here actually speaks Korean, you cannot 100% rely on the translation, unless you know WHO is translating (and if someone is using Google Translate then for sure don't take the translation literally!).

But even if LDW did say exactly the words that we attributing to him it is not necessary a sign that he and YIN are not in a relationship -- all the more -- that their secret relationship is trying and hard and he IS envious of his friends who can just get married. . .because his friends don't have CRAZY fans. YIN has often said that she likes to go out and about -- bookstores, bakery, shopping -- can you imagine if it got out that they were ACTUALLY dating? Did any of you watch Her Private Life?

I believe that LDW says misleading things in interviews to throw people off, to protect her. Social media has been all abuzz of late -- that many people think they are dating--not just us. So maybe he's trying to throw people off. Who knows?

When watching TOTNTF Pt 2 recently, one thing that I thought was TOTALLY suspicious is that he did not have any kissing scenes with JBA at the end--just a hug. That, to me, was TELLING, as I am sure they (LDW and YIN) almost broke up over her and the social media rumors when LDW was filming the first part (and filing went long, and YIN was also filming TSWLM).

So-- I will continue to be delulu all by myself (or not). But until there's an announcement about either of them marrying someone ELSE, I'm going to be firm in my belief that they are still a (secret) couple.:crazymad:

I agree with you. We don't know the context of the quote. He could have been referencing how he felt years ago and it was made to look like a statement of his feelings now. The quote about him wanting to be alone and the quote about being envious of his friends, contradict one another and makes me believe that they were both his statements but from different ages/times in his life.

I believe that they are still together because YIN mentioned at her Bora Deborah press conference that she will no longer do romantic comedies and LDW's recent films and dramas don't involve romance. The major issue that I see is that LDW's growing fame is causing him some reservations. He is a man that has something to prove and wants to obtain stardom. But marriage and family may make it difficult for him to dedicate time as an actor. I think that's why their timeline has shifted and there hasn't been a marriage announcement yet. He is so popular now that he is even busier. 

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin were both at the height of their careers when they married and had children. They both have real estate and commercial investments that allow them to meet their financial goals if they step away from.acting. I believe that LDW and YIN are trying to.do the same. They have been aggressive the last three years with how they brand themselves and the amount of commercials, dramas, and films that they are doing. 

I trust that Pichi/Peach couple will find their way, they just have to agree on the right time to do it. 

• Like 6

One question: Do the celebs have to be honest for everything, such as private matters?

I don't think so.
And I don't think Wook tells lies.

When you say someone "tells a lie", it means he isn't honest, reliable nor sincere.
I think Pichi have been dating, and they want to keep it secret.

Even non-celebs sometimes don't tell the truth.

Think about it:
When you start dating someone, haven't decided yet to keep on dating or not.
When asked by your friends if you are dating, how do you answer?
Do you think you have to tell them, even if you don't want to?
Some of us may deny or don't admit.
I don't think it is wrong.

When you get older, it becomes more difficult to change your way of living.
Many singles in their 30's or 40's have their own way of living.
To keep on the same way is easier and more comfortable.
And to change your way needs big efforts and pains sometimes.
If there is some turning point, accident or something unexpected, it may change.

I think many of us are worried about their age.

It may be difficult to play a romcom role for the actors in their 40's.
There are many good actors in their 20's and 30's.
And a lot of new actors come out day by day.
When the actors get older, their roles might change.

Secret Garden actress Ha Ji Won (born in 1978) is now 45 years old.
Han Ji Min (born in 1982) is 41.
They are not married yet, I think, and I haven't heard any relationship rumors.
I mean In Na is one of them.
YG actress Choi Ji Woo (born in 1975) married in 2018 at the age of43 and gave birth to a daughter in 2020.
I remember the news that said "She encouraged many actresses in their late 30's and 40's."
Maybe In Na meets her in their office and gets some advice. 

• Like 3

On 7/28/2023 at 10:55 AM, Luny Delva said:

I agree with you. We don't know the context of the quote. He could have been referencing how he felt years ago and it was made to look like a statement of his feelings now. The quote about him wanting to be alone and the quote about being envious of his friends, contradict one another and makes me believe that they were both his statements but from different ages/times in his life.

Iinterview in TV show from a couple of days ago. ENG SUB.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

HELLO! How has everyone been? Sorry I’ve been away. Regular programming has resumed haha!

Starting with a little delulu post of Wookie’s profile pic on Bubble (he moved from universe to bubble, the messaging app for interacting with fans). Yesterday Inna’s makeup artist reposted a pic of Inna from amazingyooinna and it is uncannily very similar to Wookie’s, from the white clothes, hand pose to the grey background lol. And it’s kind of suspicious why Inna’s MUA is posting the photo only now, as it is not new. What if Inna had asked to her post it, hoping that Pichi shippers would see the connection?  How not to delulu right hehe. Anyway enjoy the pics friends and I hope everyone is just fine! 

spacer.png

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 7

On 7/28/2023 at 1:44 PM, AkiChan said:

So-- I will continue to be delulu all by myself (or not)

Just had time to back read the posts and I agree with you @AkiChan. I remember being very nervous about this scene and when they aired it I was like, what that’s it? It was kind of flat and TOTNT fans were also disappointed that this was all they were given after the long buildup of Lee Yeon fighting to get back to his love.

The bts also allayed my fears, clearly Wookie and the co star had not seen each other in a long time given her enthusiastic almost hyperactive greeting of him. In fact her exuberance seemed to tire out this “old man” lol. And like someone mentioned here, Wookie seems to be moving away from playing romance and male lead love interest, focusing instead on other genres and roles. Inna too, after her almost merchanical, text book way of kissing her co star in Bora Deborah, is probably done playing rom coms. 

• Like 7

@Almondcroissantwe have missed your optimism on this thread! Welcome back!

Way back when on Insta -- it was after all the hoopla with Jang Do-Yeon - Wookie posted on his story (so you can't go back and look at the post) the back of his phone. There's a bunch of removable stickers on it and one fo the stickers was JDY (in the bottom corner) but another one was a Sun and there was a bear, also (doesn't YIN love bears or something like that?).  No one else mentioned it or commented on it and I tried saving a picture and uploading it, but I'm not good at that. I_Wookie_U has it on a post from 7/25/2023, maybe you can see it from this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvHcL9Vpflo/

Anyhow, welcome back!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, AkiChan said:

Way back when on Insta -- it was after all the hoopla with Jang Do-Yeon - Wookie posted on his story (so you can't go back and look at the post) the back of his phone. There's a bunch of removable stickers on it and one fo the stickers was JDY (in the bottom corner) but another one was a Sun and there was a bear, also (doesn't YIN love bears or something like that?)

Thank you for your warm welcome! Yes I noticed the sun sticker then! I’ve put it below. He had the sun sticker as well on the phone when he was on Pinggyego the 3rd time in June this year. Putting Do Yeon’s pic is of course to make her happy since he’s on her show. But it goes to show that he’s really deliberate in his actions isn’t it? That he does these things with a purpose, to make a point, send an indirect message etc. Just like the way he recommended the song Sunny Afternoon when he was on the variety program Neighbor Star K3 to promote TOTNT2. 

Pic from Do Yeon’s program in July (with sun and bear):
spacer.png

Pic from Pinggyego in June (with sun and bear but fewer stickers): 

spacer.png

Pic that he sent on bubble last week, taken in Switzerland. Sun sticker is gone, maybe because it had served its purpose and he had moved it elsewhere lol: 

spacer.png

Edited by Almondcroissant
  • Like 5