[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

18 hours ago, Lunitaaa said:

it must be tiring, doing all these entertaining activities apart, not enjoying them together. I cannot imagine..

How long.

This is what I wondering about.

Yeah, they make private dating  a cience? maybe. They possibly can be together with friends 'privately', sure. That's not what I'm thinking about.

Yes, @Dandelions and roses

I'm still wondering how tiring and hard it must be.. for any lover couple, ordinairy people or not, to pay that price I said before.

I think that price is possibly high when the couple is in that age, especially for Yin in this case and for so long time.

They are maybe not ordinary people, but they are human like any of us. 

7 hours ago, Dandelions and roses said:

That is the price of a secret relationship and fame until your heart will get tired.

InNa sagde her own dating life was a mess too, like Bora.

She shows us how emotional she is about relationship, it's not a suprise that she wanted a family.. If they love each other this secret dating must be really tiring for both.

It's not a wild fantasy imagine that their love life perhaps goes up and down. It would be normal and natural in their situation.

Everything we think, the opinions we just share between us of any of us will always be speculation. That's more than clear, that we want and hope they are happy and in peace, more than clear. 

We all wish the best for them and we support then whatever they decide, very clear, not in question here.

To share what we wonder or think is a gift, is a very good thing and of course we have different opinions. That's good too.

Be Strong Beloved Pichi! we love you. 

Ps.Sorry my poor english.:love:

:transforms:

• Like 4

Maybe like Bora her lovelife is a mess@ lunita mentioned. I remembered during the Bora Deborah press conference a reporter asked Yin how is her dating life, she answered that it is bland. Iam just wondering if it is true, celebs or ordinary people I guessed has the same stories. In IU's pallette, IU mentioned that to Yin this line( you always cry when you are dating in real life). Also wondering if it is her past or present relationship?. Maybe that is the reason why the couple met in Japan or Hk? Or travel to france and switzerland to add spice to their relationship. Whatever it is, we hope for the best. Ordinary people and celebs grows old. If I can do some magic spell for them i would like them to get married and have children before reaching 50 years old.  Anyways whatever it is,  we will just watch and be happy for them.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Dandelions and roses said:

If I can do some magic spell for them i would like them to get married and have children before reaching 50 years old.  Anyways whatever it is,  we will just watch and be happy for them.

Yeah, we can never know what is really happening, maybe they are the most happy couple in love with each other, as we all wish, of course. hehe  :love:  

InNa has also said that dating is a difficult thing for her that she is not good to dating and she has en tendence to think too positive and maybe not be rational enough when she fall in love.

She said that friends around her think she was a very good person, maybe too good , and her manager said it too, that she was a really good person that try to take care of friends and she worries if they don't feel good. 

Yeah, we all grow old .. 

But GO GO PICHI, BE BRAVE!  :blush::heart::heart: oh, I forgot, I heard Pichi Dongwook finished filming last week.

• Like 4

When my husband and I first got married, I was in the middle of law school. We decided then NOT to live together, as I did not need any distractions. For 2 years, I only saw my husband on Fri/Sat. People thought we were nuts, but it worked for us.

And that is something that I tell couples all the time -- don't listen to what other people tell you about YOUR relationship. Just because it doesn't make sense for them doesn't mean it's wrong or can't last.

If you think about couples where one spouse (or maybe both) are in the military (as was my father growing up) -- they go months (sometimes six months)  without seeing each other, other than to Face Time or talk on the phone, but they make it work.  Take Cha In Pyo and his wife -- they lived apart (she in America, he in Korea) for years because she was taking classes in America at University to earn her phycology degree. I'm sure that was hard, but they made it work!

Whenever I watch Kdramas and they have storylines about Kpop idols or actors/actresses I always feel very sorry for them and the scrutiny they receive over every little thing -- and many of them are not allowed to date by their agencies. It is in this type of atmosphere that I believe LDW and YIN have carved out a relationship that works for them and they are grateful for it--whether they are content to face time each other when they are filming, or are able to get away to a location where they can be in public unhindered, or if they rent a house far away and pretend to be "normal" people for a few days. I know it was just fiction -- but you think about Yoon Seri & Capt. Ri in Crash Landing on You -- they got to be together for just 2 weeks a year -- and it was the happiest 2 weeks a year for them and enough. Because that was all they could have. I feel our couple is somewhat like that, too.

If they were an American Hollywood couple, they would have frozen their eggs and hired a surrogate when they're ready to settle down and have kids -- but I don't think they do that much in Korea. But hey -- who knows? Maybe they'll be like Cha In Pyo and his wife and adopt.

Sorry for the long post. But I just wanted to pipe in and share my thoughts.:smile:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

@AkiChanthank you for your very balanced and measured thoughts and for sharing about your own experience. Totally agree on how it is possible to have a long distance relationship, or one where you don't often meet but you can keep the relationship going through commitment and trust. Just look at how Pichi always times their dramas together so that they have 1-2 months of a short break where they are both off work. It has happened consistently so much that non-shippers noticed this pattern. I saw a non-shipper on twitter mentioning this. I think they date a lot at home, both of them love to stay at home anyway. It is not their style to date at a Bruno Mars concert lol. 

And I want to say this: let's all have more faith in Pichi. I see people here wavering and asking for proof. If I had proof I would have sent it to Dispatch long ago haha! Just enjoy the shipping process, enjoy Pichi, their projects and respect them and their relatives. 

Talking about freezing of eggs, it did cross my mind that Inna may consider doing that. I checked that it is not illegal in Korea and I have heard of some Korean ladies who have done it. But I won't say anymore because it is a very private personal decision for anyone. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Yeah! pichi InNa is back with a cf !! Yes! :love: 

I always Love and Respect and Have Faith in our Beloved Pichi.

It"s good to talk and share what we think :) Of course they love each other and we love them, my goodness :love::sweatingbullets:

:hwaiting: :highonflowers: 

:heart::heart:

• Like 3

Hello from I am on the working holiday !! :letsgo:

Hvala Ms Lunitaaa!!  I see Ms In-na is back with a cf yes!!  :hwaiting:.  So beatiful!!  Mr. wook doess I think also for video game cf,  I think maybe 2019 or 2020 maybe?  It is same video game company maybe? :elated::heart2:.   Matching again?  :hooray2:

I watch again Tale of the Nine Tailed 1938 on train it is so fun :gangnamstyle: it is the best!  :yay:

Just my opinion but I love 1938 beteer then 2020  :piggydance:.       Also I love Ms BoraDeborah Purple ! better then the Snow drama program from before :approves:

• Like 4

:wow2: Thank you so much for this information!  I am late to see news , :letsgo:

Mr wook wear blue three time now!  Blue in YouTube program blue at watch Store now blue again!!  He wear blue all time to match Ms in na!! After puprole it is blue now, since drama program over now.  so beautiful matching, So supporting :fullofhearts::highonflowers:

As Ms wedding peach say finally, i vote Mr wook!  

I find this tootorial 

I hope Ms in na go to show with Mr wook, matching red carpet just like Touch Your Heat :hwaiting:

• Like 3

On 7/3/2023 at 11:39 AM, Zay Andrijana Aurora said:

:wow2: Thank you so much for this information!  I am late to see news , :letsgo:

Mr wook wear blue three time now!  Blue in YouTube program blue at watch Store now blue again!!  He wear blue all time to match Ms in na!! After puprole it is blue now, since drama program over now.  so beautiful matching, So supporting 

As Ms wedding peach say finally, i vote Mr wook!  

I find this tootorial 

I hope Ms in na go to show with Mr wook, matching red carpet just like Touch Your Heat 

I read that fan said if cannot open vote website, can download FREE VPN application “HOLA” on phone , or HOLA browser  extension for computer. It unblock country block.

:hwaiting2:

I voted ok, but I am not in my home country  now actually 

I wish  I know this information for behind the scene. Video for Tail of the Nine Tailed 1938.  Many CJNDRAMA video it say block in your country and I can not watch

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
I really enjoying my working holiday !!  Every one here are very nice friendly.  

Today I see mr wook new Instagram app he post love balloon!  in his Samsonite advertissement .  Same time  today I see Ms In na have new radio drama program KBS ? I am not clear on this but I am so happy :highonflowers::fullofhearts:

!!!  That is the love star gram? :hwaiting: 

mr wook so supporting :please:

I vote Mr wook for 2023 Actor of Year, it say finish July 16.  But when we know result ?   I really want see Mr wook go to red carpet and maybe Ms In na go as date for event !!   

I will vote again .  Pichi couple no drama program on the tv right now just finished, so it is a ittle bit quiet time now I think 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Zay Andrijana Aurora said:

Today I see mr wook new Instagram app he post love balloon!  in his Samsonite advertissement .  Same time  today I see Ms In na have new radio drama program KBS

I hope you had a lovely work trip!

Yes such a “coincidence” that in the past 2 days when there are new updates about Inna’s new game cf (today is the official launch), Wookie posts too. And these are personal posts, not done by his agency. Yes they are his ad shoots but still, the timing is sus. 

And it seems Inna has dark colored hair now, same as Wookie lol!

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,  anyone could tell a little about this interview ??  please, some clue maybe, a hint?? 

I'm so curious, thanks in advance!   I need something that can give a hope.. :Please:

or is this ship sinking?  hope not.:rolleyes:

@Lunitaaa Hi! Thank you for always making some comments here. 

There' has been no special news about Pichi, for some time, so it may be difficult to create some topic.

I'm not sure but you may be worried about this?

https://kbizoom.com/gong-yoo-reacts-to-fake-news-about-him-and-lee-dong-wook-mentions-friendship-with-son-heung-min/

Sometimes I feel worried but I tell to myself it is OK that we have no bad news.

• Thanks 1

@Zafiro  thank you for replay me.

I just asking about the Interview today with pichi DongWook, if he said something that could give us a hint about PICHI, you know we like to pay attention to what they said, him and Yin, to confirm our sus and hope they are a real couple, I was curious  :love: 

Thanks anyway. :foryou: