[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

I've been comparing LDW staring at YIN vs LDW staring at Song Ji Hyo. Since many long time LDW fans says' he is the same with other female co-stars. I admit that LDW is really playful and funny man. haha
But  LDW's stares at YIN seemed more soft and caring. (Hahaha) Maybe I'm just biased and delusional. XDDD
1ZdcX5Ml.jpgWAjWcSnl.jpggLKrqaxl.jpgojRVY3Ll.jpg

Can you also judge? His stares are also different in Goblin vs Touch your heart XDDD

Edited by pichiiicouple<3
  • Like 1

On another note, i really wished YIN accepts the drama with Eric Moon. Whenever articles about K-Actress being Chemistry Fairies pops up, I often wonder why YIN wasn't in them. Then I realized that people often remember her chemistry with LDW (their chemistry is too die for, literally). So i guess, both of them was kinda stuck with each other. I mean, I really hoped and prayed that LDW and YIN got married in real life and have a wonderful family together as long as they live. LDW established quite a lot of love lines. So I'm hoping YIN could receive more recognition as an actress.

Plus, I miss watching her act. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Z Cariaga said:

I've been comparing LDW staring at YIN vs LDW staring at Song Ji Hyo. Since many long time LDW said he is the same with other female co-stars.  LDW's staring at YIN seemed more soft and caring. (Hahaha) Maybe I'm just biased and delusional. XDDD
1ZdcX5Ml.jpgWAjWcSnl.jpggLKrqaxl.jpgojRVY3Ll.jpg

Can you also judge? His stares are also different in Goblin vs Touch your heart XDDD

Totally agree with you here. During Goblin era, i think the way LDW looks at YIN is the same as the way he looked at Song Ji Hyo. And while watching Goblin bts, I felt that they're 'just coworkers'. I really felt their connection oncam during Goblin so I was surprised that they're quite 'hesistant' during the bts? I mean, i felt that they're just friends. I realized that YIN is really a thoughtful and caring person while LDW is a gentleman. The last bts though, the one where they shoot the cafe date after they reincarnated, that bts gave me hope. In that bts, i felt that given enough time, this two could date. 

But during TYH bts, i suddenly felt different about them, especially with LDW. The stares are softer, they keep on touching, and LDW kept on making YIN laugh. He keeps on trying to get her attention. 

• Like 2

Just read a Soompi report saying that After School's Nana and Hello Venus's Nara was also in talks to play Kim Sun/Sunny in Goblin:w00t::w00t:

Thankfully, YIN got the role. I dont even wanna think about Goblin without her. Sorry if I keep posting these kind of things.

I often wonder how YIN could've portrayed Son Ye Jin's role in Clash Landing. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ELFlamingo said:

Yes. Yes. You too?? It made me a bit suspicious but then again she could've only been refering to the times they worked together. But who knows really? I think we really have to carefully analyze their statements to find clues. These two didn't even have personal sns accounts.

There was something that bothers me while i was lurking in this thread. It was the fact that the wrap up party for TYH never went public. I mean, TYH rated averagely so it doesn't make sense that there was no wrap up party.

the often word is synonym to again and again, regular basis..one cannot say often when they've met last 3 months or after the last drama they've made.that would sound ridiculous.and in one of their interviews LDW said they met privately that is why they are comfortable working with each other.a fish is caught thru their mouth!:)and i really believe that LDW and YIN are really dating it's just that they just want to keep it private..for now..i just really hope they will end up in marriage and will also have their own happy ending!:heart:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LAARNI said:

the often word is synonym to again and again, regular basis..one cannot say often when they've met last 3 months or after the last drama they've made.that would sound ridiculous.and in one of their interviews LDW said they met privately that is why they are comfortable working with each other.a fish is caught thru their mouth!:)and i really believe that LDW and YIN are really dating it's just that they just want to keep it private..for now..i just really hope they will end up in marriage and will also have their own happy ending!:heart:

Wow. Didn't know about LDW saying that they met privately. That revelation definitely puts a lot more meaning in what YIN said. And to think that LDW said it in an interview. I really hope that they get married. :heart:

Also, I can't seem to find the Goblin Cast Drama Talk anymore (This was after the Goblin Press Conference, the goblin press conference is still in youtube). I've been searching in Kakaotalk,Vlive, Naver..... :sweatingbullets: Nada... No full video. I can only see clips in IG. (Were LDW is always teasing/flirting with YIN, to the point Gong Yoo is being asked by the MC, while LDW kept butting in and interviews YIN. Haha) Pretty fishy... and kept me thinking that their respective agencies took down those videos from sites. wae wae wae? 

15 minutes ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

Also, I can't seem to find the Goblin Cast Drama Talk anymore (This was after the Goblin Press Conference, the goblin press conference is still in youtube). I've been searching in Kakaotalk,Vlive, Naver..... :sweatingbullets: Nada... No full video. I can only see clips in IG. (Were LDW is always teasing/flirting with YIN, to the point Gong Yoo is being asked by the MC, while LDW kept butting in and interviews YIN. Haha) Pretty fishy... and kept me thinking that their respective agencies took down those videos from sites. wae wae wae? 

I dont think im familiar with that interview? Is that the one where they wore casual clothes? And the backdrop looks like a classroom? I've seen a clip of the scenario that im talking about. On the clip, YIN hugged Kim Go Eun. Seeing that, LDW opened his arms and asked YIN to hug him too. But YIN just laughed it off.. I find it cute because LDW cant seem to keep his hands off YIN. :wub: But that was just a clip and i often wonder what the occasion was. 

Btw, do these interviews happen after they finish filming or before? 

Wait. Do you have an IG account with the same name? I felt like I've encountered it a lot while reminiscing. 

10 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

Wow. Didn't know about LDW saying that they met privately. That revelation definitely puts a lot more meaning in what YIN said. And to think that LDW said it in an interview. I really hope that they get married. :heart:

this interview with LDW, YIN was also with him in this interview as part of promoting TYH.i think it's from the kakao chat interview or the interview after the TYH presscon. i really hope LDW and YIN will end up in marriage someday so that i can also move on with a happy heart..really love them both!:heart:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LAARNI said:

this interview with LDW, YIN was also with him in this interview as part of promoting TYH.i think it's from the kakao chat interview or the interview after the TYH presscon. i really hope LDW and YIN will end up in marriage someday so that i can also move on with a happy heart..really love them both!:heart:

Just rewatched the eng sub that sinamoles uploaded on YT. And my heart can't take it. I'm literally grinning from ear to ear. Their chemistry is out of this world. :love:

I always read the comments section whenever i watch a new Pichi Ship vid so i reread the ones from sinamoles vids. One user who watched Hotel King's bts commented that Lee Da Hae and LDW are bith playful with each other. But when the user watched TYH's bts, the user said that she/he could feel that LDW really wanted to have YIN's attention. Its like LDW does everything so YIN could only look at him. There are even times in the bts when YIN wanted to be professional but LDW kept on distracting her. Even during the Kakao Drama Talk and the Presscon. I feel like he's somehow lowkey giving hints about them but YIN kept on restraining him. I realize they could date privately all they want and just give us a marriage news. :heart:

• Love 2

12 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

I dont think im familiar with that interview? Is that the one where they wore casual clothes? And the backdrop looks like a classroom? I've seen a clip of the scenario that im talking about. On the clip, YIN hugged Kim Go Eun. Seeing that, LDW opened his arms and asked YIN to hug him too. But YIN just laughed it off.. I find it cute because LDW cant seem to keep his hands off YIN. :wub: But that was just a clip and i often wonder what the occasion was. 

Wait. Do you have an IG account with the same name? I felt like I've encountered it a lot while reminiscing. 

The venue is still the same with goblin conference, just KGE changed her clothes.

You may try to search in IG #pichidramatalk for the video clips :)) and tell me what you think about LDW giving too much attention to YIN. :wub:

i have a different IG account name :sweatingbullets:

On 5/19/2020 at 9:29 PM, ELFlamingo said:

Totally agree with you here. During Goblin era, i think the way LDW looks at YIN is the same as the way he looked at Song Ji Hyo. And while watching Goblin bts, I felt that they're 'just coworkers'. I really felt their connection oncam during Goblin so I was surprised that they're quite 'hesistant' during the bts? I mean, i felt that they're just friends. I realized that YIN is really a thoughtful and caring person while LDW is a gentleman. The last bts though, the one where they shoot the cafe date after they reincarnated, that bts gave me hope. In that bts, i felt that given enough time, this two could date. 

But during TYH bts, i suddenly felt different about them, especially with LDW. The stares are softer, they keep on touching, and LDW kept on making YIN laugh. He keeps on trying to get her attention. 

Exactly!!! The BTS with lots of kisses :wub:. I am imagining LDW and YIN kissing like that in real life hahaha :tounge_xd:. and In the TYH press con, LDW said he is not romantic and caring type of person, but the way he cares for YIN in the Kakaotalk TYH drama chat tells us differently. Oh my god, i hope they end up together in real life.

• Like 1

Just read LDW's latest interview in Soompi. Have any of you watched LDW's Life drama? I wonder why he felt depressed after that drama. Did the drama not fare well? I wished his new drama went well but then again, i kinda hoped their loveline wouldn't overshadow PiChi/Ointments popularity. Really miss seeing them together. I hope they land a commercial together. 

11 hours ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

Exactly!!! The BTS with lots of kisses :wub:. I am imagining LDW and YIN kissing like that in real life hahaha :tounge_xd:. and In the TYH press con, LDW said he is not romantic and caring type of person, but the way he cares for YIN in the Kakaotalk TYH drama chat tells us differently. Oh my god, i hope they end up together in real life.

There was even an instance wherein he became shy after the kiss. They were rehearsing, i think, and then after the kiss, he suddenly turned his back, and became timid. His face was blushing btw, and he had his shy smile on.:love:

That bts have a lot of fluttering scenes. I felt that they've become closer there and that they joked and goof around more. And thats what they continued to do during TYH. 

• Like 1

On 5/20/2020 at 11:48 AM, ELFlamingo said:

This is the one that I'm telling you about. But I can't find videos. See their closeness??? :love:

2 hours ago, ELFlamingo said:

Just read LDW's latest interview in Soompi. Have any of you watched LDW's Life drama? I wonder why he felt depressed after that drama. Did the drama not fare well? I wished his new drama went well but then again, i kinda hoped their loveline wouldn't overshadow PiChi/Ointments popularity. Really miss seeing them together. I hope they land a commercial together. 

Currently,I am watching Life drama. Hmm. The story line is interesting and well written but i think generally, korea is not yet ready to accept that kind of genre. Strangers from Hell/Life is heavy,dark and depressing, I've read that Korean viewers gets stress from watching which resulted to an average rating. 5.5% (wiki)

However, for me as an international fan. The drama is refreshing and a new concept because to be honest.. i'm so tired of the too much romance scenerio in Kdrama. :vicx:  (Out of topic, like for me Itaewon class has better story line than Crash landing on you, In Crash Landing on You the loveline is clearly evident and more exposed that's why it gained much popularity than Itaewon Class) :sweatingbullets:

Back to Life, LDW's character is weak and i didn't feel that he is the the main lead of the drama. Well, I can't blame him, his character is moody, awkward and quiet. LDW did well in portraying that character though. The character and the scenes got into his system and got him depressed after the drama,  which leads him to accept the role of Kwon Jung Rok in Touch your heart because the director said accepting the role will heal him as an actor. (Thank God! I can't imagine another actor playing KJR) :heart:

1 hour ago, pichiiicouple<3 said:

Currently,I am watching Life drama. Hmm. The story line is interesting and well written but i think generally, korea is not yet ready to accept that kind of genre. Strangers from Hell/Life is heavy,dark and depressing, I've read that Korean viewers gets stress from watching which resulted to an average rating. 5.5% (wiki)

However, for me as an international fan. The drama is refreshing and a new concept because to be honest.. i'm so tired of the too much romance scenerio in Kdrama. :vicx:  (Out of topic, like for me Itaewon class has better story line than Crash landing on you, In Crash Landing on You the loveline is clearly evident and more exposed that's why it gained much popularity than Itaewon Class) :sweatingbullets:

Back to Life, LDW's character is weak and i didn't feel that he is the the main lead of the drama. Well, I can't blame him, his character is moody, awkward and quiet. LDW did well in portraying that character though. The character and the scenes got into his system and got him depressed after the drama,  which leads him to accept the role of Kwon Jung Rok in Touch your heart because the director said accepting the role will heal him as an actor. (Thank God! I can't imagine another actor playing KJR) :heart:

So thats why. I've watched Strangers from Hell and I loved it. He was really creepy in that drama. LDW showed that he can do those kind of roles effectively too.

Thankfully too, LDW accepted the role in TYH despite the fact that Jung Kyung Ho was already announced for that role. He got cured because of YIN. :wub: And our dreams of their reunion finally came true. But the thing is, we want more of them. 

Haven't watched Itaewon Class yet but I did watch CLOY. And you know what's strange? There was a scene there where Son Ye Jin wore this images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaUZAwNrSd52nePD54kjn

and it reminded me of this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_0fRCGu5DiFP6rNGMnnu

So I kept thinking what if YIN played that role? On the other hand, i really liked the 2nd leads romance more than the main. 

• Like 1