What is your dream country to go to?

Admin

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i think the number one country i wish to go to would most definitely be Japan. i plan to go to Tokyo with my best friend in the next few years. her and i are still planning it out, but we're really excited, and im pretty sure it's going to be an epic trip. i have a feeling im going to be bringing home plenty of otaku stuff.

my next country i would love to go to would be South Korea, just like every other kpop fan. i especially would love to go to Seoul.

another country i wish to visit is England. it's a beautiful country. i would most certainly love to take pictures of the land there.

Had to visit Russia this August but the pandemic happened. :( 

Then comes Latin America - I have many friends in Colombia, Peru & Mexico, so those three lead the list. :D 

And then is South Korea. :) 

Also Oman is pretty interesting to me.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

as a kid, I've always wanted to go to Japan because of anime/manga :joy: 

now I want to go to South Korea for shopping - I saw some Youtube videos of Goto Mall and I wanted to buy so many clothes there, as a big fan of Asian fashion :love: it reminds me of the few times that I went to Hong Kong with my family, I would want to go there again someday since I like the restaurants and malls there. It feels sad when there are way more cute/appealing stuff in Asia compared to where I live (Canada) I wish I could have Kim Shin's power (from Goblin) and open up a door to other countries LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/11/2019 at 11:42 PM, cikqueen said:

ITALY n JAPAN

South Korea , Australia , Singapore , Indonesia , London , Austria , Czech Republic , Slovak , Saudi Arabia , Thailand , Vietnam , Sri Lanka

Wow are those listed with checkmarks all the countries you visited? You've been around the block! haha

I would love to visit Japan! I love the aesthetics, respect, and integrity of the Japanese people and culture (at least what I've seen in video! xD ). Plus, it's also a nerd paradise! haha

Henry Golding Japan GIF by Ovation TV

• 2 months later...

My dream country is Britain now. As for me is the best place for living and developing. I have been dreaming of moving to London for 5 years now. Soon my dream came true. I was offered a promotion and a move to London! I was overjoyed. So I immediately found 1 bed flat to buy london for me. I got good money and was able to save up for an apartment. And I found this site thanks to reviews on the Internet.

• 2 weeks later...