What is your dream country to go to?

Admin

• 4 weeks later...

My top 3 dream destinations are:

South Korea - I was there last year - truly, a dream come true. I had an amazing time over there. A guy from  https://gowithguide.com/korea/seoul/guides made my trip - he was super helpful with all the planning but also a total blast to hang out with. It was amazing getting to see some of the spots where my fave Kpop artists film their MVs. Seoul is the coolest city. Hoping I could go back someday! 

Japan - such a beautiful, unique country with amazing food, nature, and cities like Tokyo. Always been fascinated by the culture.

Paris with my husband - the most romantic city! We'd stroll along the Seine, visit all the famous landmarks, and eat lots of pastries—such a dream to go together someday. :heartxoxo:

Edited by Elaine Chatman

• 2 weeks later...

My dream country to visit would be Japan. Its rich culture, stunning landscapes, delicious cuisine, and technological innovation fascinate me. I'd love to immerse myself in the bustling streets of Tokyo, explore ancient temples in Kyoto, and experience the tranquility of its countryside.

• 1 month later...