What is your dream country to go to?

Admin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/26/2022 at 7:38 PM, Erifa Ole said:

I want to visit South Korea and Japan. These are my favorite countries and I desire I'll visit them soon. I'm now watching .On electric smoker and I see such a lot of planes arrive at these nations.

You're watching on electric smoker? Is that a website?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Recently, with friends, I went to rest in Hawaii, I really liked it, unfortunately, all the overwater bungalows were booked because you need to book in advance, but this didn’t upset us because we already had a very chic rest, we didn’t even want to leave next time, the beneficiary will go there and reserve places in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

The next couple of years, I plan to travel to Tokyo with my best friend. I am doing well, and I'm looking forward to it. Japan is possibly the United States I would most like to visit. She and I are still working it out, but we're quite excited about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don’t know is Salzburg the city in Germany or Swiss or Austria?

But I want to go there because of it’s the city in the Sounds of Music movie :doggie:

want to go to the captain von trap house  :relaxed: .. and dancing in the night with oppa while singing baby I’m dancing in the dark, with you between my arms.. na na na na.. I remember the glass house in the von trap house too <3

• Blob 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...