Quantcast
angelangie

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Ever Night 2 将夜 2

So I was thinking about how they are going to do the whole SS/ Haotian thing on the drama. From what we can see on the teaser SS is there on the scenes with Haotian. So maybe they will show both of them in all scenes? Or alternate between them? Wondering if NQ always just sees his SS. Or maybe he just sees Haotian when she is torturing him? On some scenes SS is wearing different clothes while Haotian is in white. Then there are other scenes with both of them in white. Which makes me think that SS is there as Haotian's conscience trying come back and protecting NQ as well. Could it be that we start seeing our SS dress in white until she's starting to come back? I really hope that SS beats Haotian and that's when she returns and we get to see her as Haotian and YCY's Haotian completely disappears.  What do you think? @Snow Guardian @UnniSarah @angelangie @raziela @pad-hari @kiara_bleu @thartie @epinklyn

• Like 4

10 hours ago, n3bula said:

So I was thinking about how they are going to do the whole SS/ Haotian thing on the drama. From what we can see on the teaser SS is there on the scenes with Haotian. So maybe they will show both of them in all scenes? Or alternate between them? Wondering if NQ always just sees his SS. Or maybe he just sees Haotian when she is torturing him? On some scenes SS is wearing different clothes while Haotian is in white. Then there are other scenes with both of them in white. Which makes me think that SS is there as Haotian's conscience trying come back and protecting NQ as well. Could it be that we start seeing our SS dress in white until she's starting to come back? I really hope that SS beats Haotian and that's when she returns and we get to see her as Haotian and YCY's Haotian completely disappears.  What do you think? @Snow Guardian @UnniSarah @angelangie @raziela @pad-hari @kiara_bleu @thartie @epinklyn

there should be some facial changes when SS grew up or turn into HaoTian

probably why they have another lady in......when move into the 3rd season not sure whether the changes will be permanent....

• Like 4

@n3bula, as @angelangie mentioned, some facial changes, chubby and plumpy body and also more height than the present SS are some of the features after she turns to Haotian.  But the other new actress( i dont remember her name) as haotian seems to be petite just as SYR.  So, i have a hunch that the new female is just going to accompany SYR as another haotian.  My wishful thinking.  I am also curious as to how the pd is going to show this haotian arc when SS starts torturing NQ.  But i dont remember seeing any bts between that new female and Didi.  So, hope that there are no love scenes between these two for grown up  Haotian SS. :wub:

oh, i dont need a season 3 for this.  I may get fed up and loose interest for another season.:sweatingbullets: Hope the pd finishes the rest of the novel in this season itself.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@nebula honestly I dont have any idea with these two SS, director YangYang playing something creatively to bring up alive HaoTian SS, so i will just watch the result. I think HaoTian SS play quite major role since she is on rank 4th after MSS in the actor list.

• Like 3

On 5/12/2019 at 7:26 PM, n3bula said:

I'm not sure either.  I thought they would give YCY's Haotian minimal screen time.  Maybe just enough time for SYR to transform, a big battle before she is defeated and turns back into SYR's Sang Sang especially as you said the actress didn't film for very long.  But now @epinklyn said said the actress is listed 4th I wonder if her role is bigger than we anticipated.

@pad-hari I agree. I would prefer if they can tell the story in just this second season.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, raziela said:

I'm not sure either.  I thought they would give YCY's Haotian minimal screen time.  Maybe just enough time for SYR to transform, a big battle before she is defeated and turns back into SYR's Sang Sang especially as you said the actress didn't film for very long.  But now @epinklyn said said the actress is listed 4th I wonder if her role is bigger than we anticipated.

@pad-hari I agree. I would prefer if they can tell the story in just this second season.

I am also shocked, i knew from Director Yang weibo. Her name suddenly showed up in the lead actor list.

nef5u7x3ke4iueubnx1llx5d.jpg

Screenshot-20190514-123416-Weibo-Intl.jp

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, raziela said:

I noticed how she was listed 4th but honestly I think she is listed like that because Haotian is an important role. After all SS is part of her. In my opinion filming 14 days doesn't equal to major screen time considering they filmed for 4 months. I think it's because YCY is so "popular" so they promote her a lot. Especially since her girl band comes from Tencent. YBY as MSS doesn't have that much screen time either if they follow the novel. I think the most important characters were Eldest bro, Jun Mo, 3rd sister, LQ and Ye Hongyu. They didn't even list them as main cast which I thought was crazy. LQ is one of the villains. I don't know what they are thinking anymore.

All I ask.is for the series to end with NQ and Yiren as Haotian SS that's it. I'm not asking for much lol. 

If Yiren was going to completely disappear as SS then they wouldn't have her wearing the white Haotian dress as well. Right? It still gives me hope she will stay as Haotian permanently.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, n3bula said:

If Yiren was going to completely disappear as SS then they wouldn't have her wearing the white Haotian dress as well. Right? It still gives me hope she will stay as Haotian permanently

Yes, I agree.  I am also hopeful about this.  Since they don't shoot in sequence,  we don't know how they are going to film the Haotian arc.  We have to wait and see for the official main trialer to be released after the post production and editing.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

who exactly is Haotian. i just finished the first season? 

Spoiler

Haotian is the God of the world. Sang Sang is the human side of Haotian.

30 minutes ago, FightSphere457 said:

Hide contents

Haotian is the God of the world. Sang Sang is the human side of Haotian.

Spoiler

i see and who is Ning Que?

10 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:
  Hide contents

i see and who is Ning Que?

Spoiler

From what's shown in the drama, Ning Que is just an ordinary individual with special martial arts cultivation potential.

The other characters singled him out as the devil but there's been no solid proof of that yet.

Guess we'll find out in season 2..

21 minutes ago, FightSphere457 said:
  Hide contents

From what's shown in the drama, Ning Que is just an ordinary individual with special martial arts cultivation potential.

The other characters singled him out as the devil but there's been no solid proof of that yet.

Guess we'll find out in season 2..

Spoiler

I thought he was related to hades like the hades child defender or knight or something how about in the books is ning que just normal? 

On 5/14/2019 at 10:56 PM, n3bula said:

I noticed how she was listed 4th but honestly I think she is listed like that because Haotian is an important role. After all SS is part of her. In my opinion filming 14 days doesn't equal to major screen time considering they filmed for 4 months. I think it's because YCY is so "popular" so they promote her a lot. Especially since her girl band comes from Tencent. YBY as MSS doesn't have that much screen time either if they follow the novel. I think the most important characters were Eldest bro, Jun Mo, 3rd sister, LQ and Ye Hongyu. They didn't even list them as main cast which I thought was crazy. LQ is one of the villains. I don't know what they are thinking anymore.

All I ask.is for the series to end with NQ and Yiren as Haotian SS that's it. I'm not asking for much lol. 

If Yiren was going to completely disappear as SS then they wouldn't have her wearing the white Haotian dress as well. Right? It still gives me hope she will stay as Haotian permanently.

I see another formation in MyDramalist

There are NQ, SS, LQ, YHY as the main role, plus CPP father (new char in EN2?)

Haotian is just a guest role.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hr_cane said:

I see another formation in MyDramalist

There are NQ, SS, LQ, YHY as the main role, plus CPP father (new char in EN2?)

Haotian is just a guest role.

HaoTian will appear towards the end of the S2.....so there will definitely be S3 or more.....and one thing that left viewers in questions how they will wrap around it

Hello guy. Sorry been mia. Just wanted to share the latest NingSang still with you guys. I love it!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, n3bula said:

Hello guy. Sorry been mia. Just wanted to share the latest NingSang still with you guys. I love it!

Thanks so much for the update.  Cuties :wub:

• Like 1