[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Well Intended Love1&2 奈何BOSS要娶我1&2

sugarplum892

I've only been able to watch up to episode 14 with full English subtitles on Kiss Asian but I want to please continue to watch the rest! I'm dying over here! Can someone please let me know where I can watch the remainder episodes 15-20 with English subtitles that are reliable and not confusing like YouTube haha. Thanks so much in advance!!

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, chubbz said:

They had very limited budget and thus the audio equipment they had was not able to consistently capture their voices during the shoot. As such, they had to do post shoot dubbing.

Is that why the audio sometimes doesn't match up to the video? I thought it was because of the bootleg copy lol

5 hours ago, MissxNikki said:

I've only been able to watch up to episode 14 with full English subtitles on Kiss Asian but I want to please continue to watch the rest! I'm dying over here! Can someone please let me know where I can watch the remainder episodes 15-20 with English subtitles that are reliable and not confusing like YouTube haha. Thanks so much in advance!!

There aren't any, trust me :lol:

On 3/5/2019 at 7:12 PM, pad-hari said:

Is it not there?  Oh, I am sorry, then.  I will pm you the link of other websites.

Hello, may I please have the link of the other websites? I too, downloaded the Viki app and couldn't find any Well Intended Love episodes at all. I'm dying to continue watching! 

34 minutes ago, Princess24 said:

There aren't any, trust me :lol:

Really? I wonder why they stopped completely subbing after episode 15. I'm so sad :bawling: idk what I'm going to watch now when my kids go to sleep haha. 

28 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

I dont know why the official subs stopped suddenly at ep.15.  But the weblink below has recaps till ep.16. But she also stopped recapping.

http://www.chinaattila.com/well-intended-love-chinese-drama-recap-episodes-15-16/

got to wait, i suppose:cry:

Thank you for this!! I haven't been able to watch either of these episodes yet because no English subtitles. I am tempted to read this but I want to watch it first :bawling:

Awww, everybody wants a link.  @angelangie can I post the links in the spoiler coz there are so many fans for this drama requesting for other links?  So far I hv already pmed 3 of them. It will be convenient if I post them under spoiler for the new fans too.  Whatyasay????:relaxed:

28 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Awww, everybody wants a link.  @angelangie can I post the links in the spoiler coz there are so many fans for this drama requesting for other links?  So far I hv already pmed 3 of them. It will be convenient if I post them under spoiler for the new fans too.  Whatyasay????:relaxed:

OMG Yessss! Please!! :tounge_xd::kiss_wink:

5 hours ago, Princess24 said:

Episodes on Kiss Asian after 7 were all translated by a girl on yt whose channel got deleted. That's probably the reason there aren't any after 14

I was following 2 channels on YT that both got deleted. So sad :bawling:

7 hours ago, Lizbette said:

Is that why the audio sometimes doesn't match up to the video? I thought it was because of the bootleg copy lol

Don't think so. There are many uploaded versions and I'm under the impression some have audio with timing that's off while some are in sync, so I don't think that's a production issue.

hi, everyone.

i would like to ask if anyone have information about the dubbing voice actor for LYZ character. i found his voice is so sexy, i wish to watch more drama with his voice. if anyone know about it, please do share with me :)

ps: LYZ real voice is sexy as well :)

Hi everyone, new to this page. I only got to follow Well Intended Love recently. Just want to let everyone knows that they are going to have Season 2 and filming will start Mid 2019. I am beyond delighted with this news.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQwb6binyV0

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2019 at 12:07 AM, yoyo_icecube said:

hi, everyone.

i would like to ask if anyone have information about the dubbing voice actor for LYZ character. i found his voice is so sexy, i wish to watch more drama with his voice. if anyone know about it, please do share with me :)

ps: LYZ real voice is sexy as well :)

His name is Wei Chao 魏超 and is pretty well-known. Here's some of his works...from what I googled

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av25538671/?spm_id_from=333.788.videocard.3

8 hours ago, Nastushkasunnygirl said:

Hi, can anyone say to me, please, what song played in the 10th episode, when  PA Wen chose one from the playlist when Fei felt bad because of the period? 

It's called Dream It Possible by Jane Zhang, otherwise known as Huawei theme song lol

• 4 weeks later...

Great news! Romcom drama #WellIntendedLove announces at today’s Sohu industry event that it has been picked up by Netflix and will be available for streaming globally (translated to 26 different languages), starting May 17!

https://twitter.com/dramapotatoe/status/1118444432347373568

The cast of Well-Intended Love will return for a second season!

https://twitter.com/CdramaBase/status/1118626814912540672

:star::smiley::star:

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2019 at 6:58 PM, selen4ever said:

Great news! Romcom drama #WellIntendedLove announces at today’s Sohu industry event that it has been picked up by Netflix and will be available for streaming globally (translated to 26 different languages), starting May 17!

https://twitter.com/dramapotatoe/status/1118444432347373568

The cast of Well-Intended Love will return for a second season!

https://twitter.com/CdramaBase/status/1118626814912540672

:star::smiley::star:

Thanks for the update! I'm so excited to see this drama coming to Netflix and being available worldwide with subs in 26 languages. Netflix has a subbed trailer available and I've added it to my Netflix watchlist.  I enjoyed the trailer and I'm looking forward to watching the episodes. 

Archived