[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Well Intended Love1&2 奈何BOSS要娶我1&2

sugarplum892

May I know who is the writer and director of this series? This Cdrama almost compensated for all the sad endings I have watched in Chinese series! :heart:

I shall come gush over this series once I am done with all the cooked episodes. :relaxed: But for now I need to find out what school Ling Yi Zhou went to get the romance so right!! :sweat_smile:

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMGosh! I love this show so much!! 

Just started it tonight and I am determined to marathon it.

The lead couple is so cute...!!!

The guy starred in Moonshine and Valentines, right? As the ex-bf of the lead girl. I liked him a lot there and found him awfully cute.

Can someone tell me where can I watch well intended love with English subtitles pleas cuz I NEED to watch 19&20 please I beg of you :bawling:

2 hours ago, ElleSor said:

The guy starred in Moonshine and Valentines, right? As the ex-bf of the lead girl. I liked him a lot there and found him awfully cute.

Where did you watch it at

I'm lost around episode 12.

What happened?  Is it bad editing? 

I feel like I've skipped an episode.

Why'd Mumu go out biking with the best friend and what's up with the 10 million?

Somebody please recommend a site where I can watch in better order

Thank god i found this thread! I was watching episode 13 and so bummed out CY "died"  that i dont want to continue watching the series. I just searched for spoilers so that id atleast know the ending. Guess im going to finish watching this series! :lol:

Someone mentioned that the story was from a novel. Anyone know how i can find it? Tried googling but i guess it will not show if i searched the english title.

Edit: so i just finished ep 13 and it showed CY being alive! Lol i should really finish the episode before reacting :joy:

7 hours ago, Aienmoon said:

Thank god i found this thread! I was watching episode 13 and so bummed out CY "died"  that i dont want to continue watching the series. I just searched for spoilers so that id atleast know the ending. Guess im going to finish watching this series! :lol:

Someone mentioned that the story was from a novel. Anyone know how i can find it? Tried googling but i guess it will not show if i searched the english title.

Edit: so i just finished ep 13 and it showed CY being alive! Lol i should really finish the episode before reacting :joy:

Gosh, does this mean another misunderstanding for lying to her? I wish they didn't have so many misunderstandings...or rather, he didn't have to hide so many things from her. 

2 hours ago, ElleSor said:

Gosh, does this mean another misunderstanding for lying to her? I wish they didn't have so many misunderstandings...or rather, he didn't have to hide so many things from her. 

No no no, don't worry, it's not Becoz of Yi Zhou.  The only mistake he did was to manipulate her medical records, I think the writer did a 180 degree turn, a new plot for ML to get the FL which nobody could accept.  How stressed one will become if they know that they have VERY little time with a serious sickness.  *Smashingtheheadagainstthewall*.   But there are some moments coming like that too in the future episodes and make the viewers confused.  Enjoy!!!!!:tounge_wink:

On 2/21/2019 at 9:21 AM, ElleSor said:

Where did you watch it at so I can watch it 

7 hours ago, Nunusayasiandramarocks said:

No I wanna watch it but I need subtitles too

youtube don’t have it

You ve got to wait.  The official sub is done upto EP.12 in all sites.  Atleast this drama is being taken for sub so fast considering it's popularity.  :grin:

9 hours ago, pad-hari said:

You ve got to wait.  The official sub is done upto EP.12 in all sites.  Atleast this drama is being taken for sub so fast considering it's popularity.  :grin:

Yeah, I'm itching for subs but trying soooo hard to be patient.

Thanks to all the subbers!! :kiss_wink:

They make my life filled with so much excitement!!

I found out about this drama early this week. marathoned it during my sick day... it worth every second and I even rewatch few episodes. Now I am looking for similar drama to replace this. and I am having a hard time. perhaps Shifu here can help me with some recommendation.

Out of curiosity, do you know where I can read the webtoon? Thank you all.

10 hours ago, kuuto said:

I found out about this drama early this week. marathoned it during my sick day... it worth every second and I even rewatch few episodes. Now I am looking for similar drama to replace this. and I am having a hard time. perhaps Shifu here can help me with some recommendation.

Out of curiosity, do you know where I can read the webtoon? Thank you all.

Hope you had recovered after watching this cute & beautiful show:heart:

There is another drama I HEAR YOU with Zhao Lusi and Riley Wang which is also a cute one.  But you have to wait for atleast 3 episodes to get attached with the ML there.  It's a HEA ENDING.  As the story progresses it gets interesting.

Actually we did hear that this show is based on some novel.  Still did not find it.  Maybe @angelangie can help you in this.

Edit:

Yes, she has posted the chinese book version link on the first page of this thread. Please check it.  But don't know if there is any English translation done for this cute novel.

I did a whole marathon watching this drama. Wow! The older generation is terrible example of being parents.

Ling Yi Zhou had a terrible lonely life that he warmed up to an obsession on a woman who bought him a birthday cake. It was terrible to have lied about Xia Lin's condition. She did not do anything to deserve that but it also show that husband and wife's relationship is about love and forgiveness, give and take.

I am absolutely marveled at the fact that a husband is that observant that he know the dates of his wife's monthly. My husband of many years has no clue.

I think it is beautiful how he came up with a pet name for her. If I was to split up the Chinese character of my name, it sounds terrible. Not romantic at all.

It was a lovely drama ... reminded me of the many Mills & Boon novels I read when I was a teenager.

Archived