[Drama 2019] Kill It, 킬잇

0ly40

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I like strong fierce female lead. So  Nana not a pushover here. It feels like the same kind of character for Suzy ( playing NIS agent) in upcoming political thriller "Vagabond" the difference of being fierce, well gotta which one  ups the ante. Not comparing.. but acting wise... hmmm :D but I'm also going to watch that. I like the genre.

And Off topic pls:  @triplem  moderator I dont like that that color on my avatar J.. can it be change back to green? pretty please.

This drama looks so interesting. I'm loving the teasers. I think that these two main characters have a huge chemistry already. I wonder how their relationship is gonna be like. Will they develop a romantic side or not.

Teaser.

Ready. Aim... Kill it. X marks the spot

Behind the scenes!

Fan support

Edit:  Sorry it was Jang Nara who sent the food truck to support Jang Ki Yong.  Cr: Jang Nara _ID

"2019.03.02 Jang Nara Noona sent Coffee Truck for Jang Ji Yong to the filming set of OCN Drama 'KILL IT' to support his upcoming drama which will air on March 16 "

Damnn I feel like singing Paint It Black.  I like them and the vibes and fierceness.  I hope this will be as excellent as My Beauiful Bride.

Jang Ki Yong is a hired assassin / contract killer / Sniper. Cold, quiet, doesn't talk to anybody.

Nana is agent. A military graduate, seeking revenge and doesn't want injustice

D0gzSIRXgAEy6ve.jpg

D0hulxDVYAAjjzS.jpg

D0huk3AV4AAxwVk.jpg

About the relationship chart it seems that the yellow is father. Nana’s dad is the president/CEO of a company and Jang Kiyoung’s  is someone who raised him (I guess not biological father). It also mentions that he is an Alzheimer’s patient.  The green line is a friend or enemy or something like that and he is Jang Kiyong’s contract killing broker.  The blue line in homeowner and gaurdian I think and she is a high school student heir. Nana is a detective that is chasing the past and Jang Kiyong is a killer that became a Veterinarian. Don’t quote me tho (I don’t know how good my Korean is :dissapointed:). 

Edit: It also mentions that Jang Kiyong’s dad is a killer like him.

On 3/5/2019 at 1:44 AM, choco milo said:

About the relationship chart it seems that the yellow is father. Nana’s dad is the president/CEO of a company and Jang Kiyoung’s  is someone who raised him (I guess not biological father). It also mentions that he is an Alzheimer’s patient.  The green line is a friend or enemy or something like that and he is Jang Kiyong’s contract killing broker.  The blue line in homeowner and gaurdian I think and she is a high school student heir. Nana is a detective that is chasing the past and Jang Kiyong is a killer that became a Veterinarian. Don’t quote me tho (I don’t know how good my Korean is :dissapointed:). 

Edit: It also mentions that Jang Kiyong’s dad is a killer like him.

Thanks for the translation of character chart!  Appreciate it.  I can't wait to see these two on screen.  Jang Ki Yong is going to break me.  I feel it.

This series can't start quick enough. I'm going through such a bad run of watching live shows currently it's ridiculous.

It has too many aspect that I enjoy - assassins, secret identity, thriller, more importantly an OCN thriller so just the right amount of romance and will also be violent, hopefully decent action/fight scenes, hot female lead, decently talented male lead. This surely can't let me down.

https://youtu.be/f7tE-kf170g

2a98c49f3ede4f19b1e75360352fb34e.jpeg?s=

OCN’s upcoming drama “Kill It” has released new stills of Nana!

“Kill It” is an action drama about a veterinarian who hides his past of being a killer and a detective chasing after a serial killer. Nana will take on the role of Do Hyun Jin, a detective at a regional investigation unit who graduated at the top of her police academy.

In the stills, Nana portrays her role as an elite detective with a firm gaze that seems as if it can penetrate the essence of any case.

Nana commented, “The mix of a detective and killer was fresh and interesting. I’m curious to see how the tension, which can be felt from even the script, will be portrayed in the drama. I think a genre coated with OCN’s unique color will be created.”

She continued, “Although Do Hyun Jin is more persistent, passionate, and cool-headed than anyone when she is investigating a case, she has a warm heart that seeks to support those who are alienated from others. Because this is a character I haven’t shown before, I’m working hard to portray her in a familiar and friendly manner.”

During the filming of these scenes, Nana discussed concerns about her character with director Nam Sung Woo and paid particular attention to her pronunciation exercises in order to properly convey information about various incidents in the drama.

Nana also commented, “The atmosphere on set was so relaxed and enjoyable that I became closer to the actors much more quickly, and the time to get to know one another also decreased. Please spend your 2019 with ‘Kill It.’ Please send us your interest and support.”

“Kill It” is set to premiere on March 23.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1308773wpp/nana-transforms-into-a-cold-hearted-detective-for-ocns-new-drama-kill-it

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Kill It, 킬잇 - Sat & Sun @ 22:20 KST - Jang Ki Yong & Nana (After School) - Premieres on March 23rd

They look SO GOOD together, you can see their chemistry burning in these pics already! I'm really curious about how their relationship is going to be like. Yes, I'm cheering for a little romance between them, not gonna lie lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New videos

These behind the scenes made me even more excited

Enjoyed watching behind the scenes.  They already seem comfortable with each other which is always nice to see.  I am getting the feeling their characters might like each other but knowing ocn...they might make Do Hyun Jin turn on our hitman. Thanks all of you for sharing!

Archived