[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Legend of Awakening 天醒之路

tothestars

Ah i just watched the trailer, and looks promising, so at the beginning this Lu Ping character is a mysterious yet annoying one for everybody LOL.

Hopefully with so many characters, it will not too draggy since they have to tell story for each of them.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, a_tumiwa said:

do you think international audience can watch the premiere? the iqiyi app doesnt show this drama in their queue list

Hopefully it will show when premiere tomorrow, i have watched The Sleuth of Ming Dynasty on IQiYi from the premiere days until now.

The new MV of the ending song.

This uses a lot of clips that have also been featured on the earlier song, but it pumped up my excitement! Not a fan of the styling & colors, but the trailers look splendid and the cast sports great chemistry! Apart from Arthur Chen, based on the what I've seen so far, I'm really liking & looking forward to Deng Enxi + Yu Yijie's scenes.  

Archived