[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Legend of Awakening 天醒之路

tothestars

3 hours ago, a_tumiwa said:

arghhhh

this drama in iqiyi only available in vietnamese subtitle at the moment!

very disappointed 

dont tell me other streaming website will be faster

Screenshot-20200423-222305-i-QIYI.jpg

In my iQiyi app, there is eng subtitle! I just started to watch.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, caranita said:

So how do you guys find it? Someone made a review of the first 10 episodes on MDL, and he/she likes it a lot.

I have watched all 10 eps until 4 am in the morning LOL, the story is not as complicated as ever night, the plot is quite fast and many action scene and funny part, but i have to rewatch to adapt the "vocab" LOL. 

I like the cinematography, but the FX is not decent, some parts are too obvious and too fake. 

Dang Enxi is really beautiful, omg how mature her face is! Cant believe she was only 13th back then! Arthur and DEX's chemistry as brother sister is very good! Arthur and Cheng Xiao's chemistry still need to be upgraded, well chengxiao is a lil bit stiff at first, but after ep 8, she is getting the hang of it. 

What i dont like from LoA is, too many misunderstanding by pretending to be cold blood (Lu Ping), or pretend not to care (The Zhai Feng Master), but end up sacrificing it self. And Dylan Xiong's YiFan, he is just too good to be true, and sacrificing him self for everybody.

I dont know how to describe it but it is more like idol drama hmmm... When a girl/boy doing something good to another, but they pretend the opposite, and get misunderstanding, and some character is too kind hearted above my logic LOL.

This Lu Ping character is really mysterious, i like how Arthur portraying it, we get his naugthy, cold blood, and his act on teasing his big brother and cheng xiao, i really like it!  I also like Mo Lin character. 

Cant wait for tonight!!

still watch 2 episodes only,

so far the sect or organization that appears:

- Chuanyun fort bandit
- shanhai gang
- fengling gang in chan province
- academy of martial arts in chan province (wei tianqi's origin)
- zhaifeng academy
- beidou (big dipper) sect

- Tianzhao

- Wuji fort (yan family)

Hi all! Thank you for all the updates and bits and pieces.. been waiting for LoA since EverNight 1. I finished watching till episode 10 and few more hours for next 2 episodes. 

I truly enjoy the bg music when it's funny... after watching ChengXiao's hard training i will give her credit for that. However, she really need to work with her "stern" face -- that was the exact word of Lu Ping :D Cheng Xiao is so pretty and very hardworking.. for a newbie this is a good start however there was a time I feel awkward with her bulging front assets (I am a girl by the way ;)) It was restricting her swordplay hehehe ... but DEX blew me away! she has punk, style and audience appeal.. the camera loves her plus good sibling chemistry with LP (I hope incest no more, though I have guilt for thinking they gel a lot). 

I only miss Evernight's directorial action job.. she made a perfect job that you'll love NQ cockiness haha. Chen Fei Yu has been consistent and I think I like his tsundure appeal given his character's circumstances (he was missing a lot since childhood, tortured and traumatized). 

Well, hope to read more from you. It's been years since my last post here in soompi. Great day to all and stay safe!

Just finished ep 12

Spoiler

So Mr. Wen's attackers is Master Guo? Why he asked Lu Ping where about? Was it because he knew Lu Ping wanted to go with Mr. Wen and leaving the competition, but instead of finding LP in the restaurant, he found Young Master Wei?

At first i thought Mr. Wen was member of Gang Shan Hai and pretending to be LP's saviour, and the true saviour is Master Guo, ah i still cant believe LOL.

Archived