[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Legend of Awakening 天醒之路

tothestars

41 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Yeah agree

LOL ..if there is some romance between DE-CFY, then probably it'll be more like brother-sister who protect and sacrifice for each other. I dont mind, though . 

Yeah maybe like holding hand together, tidy up someone's hair, maybe a kiss on cheek or forehead, i dont mind :P, because i think you can get any romance vibe in any gesture or act as long as there is chemistry between the casts.

Based on the bts, the kissing scene between Qin Shang and Lu Ping, i think it is more like a challenging act, maybe they were fighting at first, and something happened and Lu Ping naughty-ly (what kind of word is this?) approaching Qin Shang and there it goes the kissing LOL, maybe after that Lu Ping get slapped on his face, or Qin Shang fall for him in sec.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, rhaps said:

I like her too. She looks cute and natural, and more mature than her age. Cheng Xiao is also very pretty, though. They are all gorgeous girls with different vibes.

I hope they both interact w/eachother & become friends/aquintances. What's CX role? She doesnt seem to wear a uniform similar to the others? DE and CFY wore a similar outfit. Must be a school attire?

4 hours ago, rhaps said:

Yessss that's how I feel too. Personally, I feel that DE's aura matches more with CFY than CX-CFY. And in the novel, the pairing is Lu Ping-Su Tang , so it fits. 

It's still confusing to me.

This should be the press conference of LoA. Lu Ping is with Su Tang, while Qin Shang is with Xifan . Usually, a pair should be put together right? Well, I'm pretty sure that QS is not with Xifan, but I just dont understand why they didnt put Lu Ping with Qin Shang if she was the FL / love interest. So, probably it's like what @epinklyn said about love-hate relationship and soulmate

DE has a natural aura that's appealing. I'm not familiar w/ the book but what's her relationship w/CFY in story? From the bts, I saw him piggyback her. I think CFY's character was chained. Are they former slaves?

DE is so tiny. It's funny that she had to stand on blocks. I think there was a bts/scene where she & CFY had to fight and she stood on a block so they could film her to be taller. She made this cute fierce stance like she's ready to kick butts. It was adorable. 

On 3/1/2019 at 3:29 PM, greenwatch08 said:

I hope they both interact w/eachother & become friends/aquintances. What's CX role? She doesnt seem to wear a uniform similar to the others? DE and CFY wore a similar outfit. Must be a school attire?

CX as Qin Shang is not from the same academy with Lu Ping (CFY) n Su Tang (DE). She is from some kind high level family in martial art world. Lu Ping and Su Tang is both orphan.

On 3/1/2019 at 3:38 PM, greenwatch08 said:

DE has a natural aura that's appealing. I'm not familiar w/ the book but what's her relationship w/CFY in story? From the bts, I saw him piggyback her. I think CFY's character was chained. Are they former slaves?

DE is so tiny. It's funny that she had to stand on blocks. I think there was a bts/scene where she & CFY had to fight and she stood on a block so they could film her to be taller. She made this cute fierce stance like she's ready to kick butts. It was adorable. 

I havent finished the novel, dont really like the story telling style though, so dont know about the chain scenes. I forgot which scene on bts that Su Tang fight with Lu Ping, i only remember Lu Ping vs Qin Shang. I have to rewatch it again.

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

They(Lu Ping - Su Tan should be the OTP in the novel, while Cheng Xiao (Qin Sang) has a one-sided love for him. But in the drama, I dont know anymore

Hide contents

They should be running away from some organization. Sorry I havent read much, that's all I know.

Ah i read that part, like an underground sect that make LP n ST and other youngster as an experiment to do evil stuffs, yeah maybe they running away from it.

2 minutes ago, rhaps said:

They are

Hide contents

And IIRC, Lu Ping is not his real name. He doesnt remember his name nor his age (like his memory is blocked or something), so he names himself 'Lu Ping' (it has some meaning, but I forgot ) and guesses his age based on a paper that he found inside his packet . Please CMIIW, though

Which chapter is that? 

I just have a quick read the novel, jumping n skip method, but backward from chapter 970 into 680ish, so yeah Lu Ping was an experimental object named 71, he and Su Tang was running away from them, and trying to hide for years, but eventually on chapter 702, the organization found Lu Ping and want to catch him back. And on chapter 900ish something, Lu Ping try to rescue youngster from the organization. There is much Lu Ping and Su Tang, but i didnt find Yan XiFan and Qin Sang that much in the story. I think the translation in comrademao site is not that decent, that is why i having trouble read this novel. 

On 3/1/2019 at 4:37 PM, rhaps said:

They(Lu Ping - Su Tan should be the OTP in the novel, while Cheng Xiao (Qin Sang) has a one-sided love for him. But in the drama, I dont know anymore

Reveal hidden contents

They should be running away from some organization. Sorry I havent read much, that's all I know.

Alright. Thanks.

I'm definitely okay with both CFY & DE's character being platonically tied to each other. I think it will allow for both of them to develop if the writer handles them well. I also think because of the age difference, the director does not want any romance between CFY & DE 's character.

41 minutes ago, angelangie said:

if im not wrong....it was stated somewhere that actually XiFan & QinSang was additional character that wasnt in the novel :) 

Oh no angie, XiFan n QinSang are in the novel, but not that much because they are in supporting character, but the drama upgrade their role become main lead together with Lu Ping and Su Tang. That is why i havent read about them that much.

https://comrademao.com/mtl/heaven-awakening-path/heaven-awakening-path-chapter-99/

On 3/1/2019 at 3:38 PM, greenwatch08 said:

I found it, it was in prologue part.

Spoiler

Prologue:    

“ Where should we go?” small girl asked.

“Don’t know, we will live somehow.” Both legs of the small boy were completely stuck  inside the heavy snow. He was moving, but with great difficulty. With every step he took forward, a metal colliding sound was produced. Both of his legs and feet were tightly bounded together by an iron chain. Snowflakes were rolling on his face like knives. He didn’t dodge them, there was nowhere to dodge. He was lifting his body up in such a way. It’s been a quite a while since he had blinked his eyes. Dragging the chains, carrying the small girl, he kept on going forward.

“ I am a little cold.” The small girl said.

“ Me too. We are cold together.” small boy replied.

“Okay!” Small girl agreed.

Behind two of them, deep footprints were engraved inside the boundless white snow with a faintly visible red colour.

At the end of the footprints, there wasn’t snow inside, there was blood.

Dyed red with fresh blood. Every person who toppled over was watching with an incredulous face, as if he was looking at something inconceivably frightening.

Huge snowfall was mournfully covering all of this.   

So maybe this scene will be aired in the few first episodes.... Or just as a flashback clip

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

i see....i guess they switch them up and make them more important to add some spices to the drama itself... :) 

Yes you are right, hopefully it will be a smart move, since the actors for Xi Fan n Qin Sang are superb, so they just have to build a decent and logic plot for it.

35 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Xiong ZiQi is an average actor....he is an idol turn actor .....however im not picky :D i can accept it :D

while for ChengXiang i cant comment yet....need to watch to understand see whether i can accept it...however im usually not picky.....as long as they are not too stiff that's all i ask for :D

Ohh i dont know about Dylan Xiong, i thought he is a good one, hopefully in here he meet the actors and director whom can make him all out, he will gonna do great!

As for Cheng Xiao not Cheng Xiang btw LOL, everybody said she is a talented one, but yeah this is will be her first drama ever, so wish her good luck, oh no i mean wish everyone good luck!

Actually Dylan Xiong has a sweet face and idol boy type, so maybe he was trap in idol drama which i think it dont need too much effort, the actor just need to play cool and handsome, pardon for my sarcasm, but i quote that from Wallace Huo, he said before he went to china, he played in taiwan idol drama that need him only act cool and handsome, and he doesnt like it. That is also the reason why i dont like idol drama. They do light and average not deep.

So hopefully Dylan Xiong can bring out his truly talent in LoA. 

Archived