[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

1 hour ago, lynne22 said:

LOL.. I see I'm not the only commenting this.. 

CFY looks tall and big compare the the female lead :D 

Promotional picture of this movie has not out yet right? 

Yeah i am looking forward for the official announcement or any promotional about the movie, or because the title is summer, so they will show it on summer? So still couple months to go LOL since now is still beginning of spring :sweatingbullets:. Well no problem i will just finished the drama series version first LOL 

• LOL 2

30 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah i am looking forward for the official announcement or any promotional about the movie, or because the title is summer, so they will show it on summer? So still couple months to go LOL since now is still beginning of spring :sweatingbullets:. Well no problem i will just finished the drama series version first LOL 

Well, it's summer now Down Under and near the Antarctica LOL -- can we have the movie now? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@rhaps I found this article from Secret Fruit event about two years ago, it said actually CFY's height already 190 :sweatingbullets: OuYang NaNa measured him. So probably now has has grown into 192cm? :phew:

Abstract: Ouyang Nana measured the height of 167cm, and Chen Feiyu lied to the height of the body was caught by the scene! Nana smiled and said: "He told me that he was 188, and today he found that there were 190 cm or more!"

https://ent.sina.cn/film/chinese/2017-03-16/detail-ifycnpit2058476.d.html?from=wap

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Finally engsub video for SYR-CFY interview, and yes CFY is an introvert and a sensitive boy! But he tried to talk much on Ever Night set. Cr to Kaitlynn Lee.

This is the interview where you can tell how comfortable they are with each other, from the body language to making comments about each other behavior's, etc. I noticed when they were asked to draw their characters, SYR looked at CFY's marker and said, "I wanted that one." And CFY just exchanged his marker with hers. Indeed, the marker she was holding was bigger than CFY's. It was a small gesture but I thought it was sweet and responsive of CFY. Haha... I hope I'm not making a mountain out of a molehill! :grin:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

10 hours ago, caranita said:

This is the interview where you can tell how comfortable they are with each other, from the body language to making comments about each other behavior's, etc. I noticed when they were asked to draw their characters, SYR looked at CFY's marker and said, "I wanted that one." And CFY just exchanged his marker with hers. Indeed, the marker she was holding was bigger than CFY's. It was a small gesture but I thought it was sweet and responsive of CFY. Haha... I hope I'm not making a mountain out of a molehill! :grin:

Agreee!!! They both look comfortable each other. Although he was a naughty boy and quite impolite towards SYR in the EN set, but deep down he is a caring boy and responsive to her, like you said.

• Love 2

25 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Oh my ..190 cm was 2 years ago? Are you sure that he was 190 cm, because -> "today he found that there were 190 cm or more"

:joy:

I hope he wont reach 2 m when he is 20 yrs old, hahahahaha. Yeah, I'm sure that he is already more than 190 cm now. He is an active healthy boy, and doesnt he like sports too? I dont believe that he hasnt grown more in the past 2 years.

It was also funny when he said that he didnt want to become fat anymore, and OYN suspected that what he meant was he didnt want to grow anymore. From the interview above, CFY said that he was too tall. I wonder whether he was joking or he really meant it :P

Awwww 

Yeah, they looked comfortable with each other. They should be quite close, because like they said, CFY was an introvert and rather shy . He doesnt make the effort to get to know about someone, while SYR is outgoing. And it is funny about her taking and keeping selfies of her in any position, while he prefer to have his pics while doing something hahaha. 

Yeah as an very active healthy boy, i think he is 190ish cm now, that is why when i look Dylan Wang in EN set with other cast, their height gap not too big, but when with CFY the gap is so visible, but back then the news CFY's height was still 188 and DW is 183, only 5 cm gap? Strange right? Now i get it, CFY was 190ish when shot EN almost 10 cm gap with DW, and now....:phew:  plz plz stop at 195 at most. But we dont have any official statement about this height though so... Just pretend now he is still 188 :P , because my neck start to pain whenever i dream to meet him in person.

Yeahh he even know that SYR is a slipper addict. Back then when shot Secret Fruit with OYNN, they havent had the chemistry like with SYR, but after post production, the event, the commercial and any project with OYNN together, we can see they are comfortable with each other.

Hopefully this introvert character not become a barrier for him in his acting career, since he has to develop chemistry with his partner. And i think not every project he can have a few months before production to get along well with other casts right. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

12 minutes ago, rhaps said:

In Liu Haoran's fanpage, there was a pic of them standing together, and it was said that CFY was 190 cm there. It was more believable, considering the difference of their heights seemed to be more than 3 cm (LHR was 185 cm). I even felt that the difference was more than 5cms, but I thought that it was because of the shoes that they were wearing. Hahaha now I know why.

I cant pretend that he is 188cm, coz the difference is too big :D . I remember that Mo Shan Shan had to jump to kiss him *LOL* .  Let's see how tall he is compared to Dylan Xiong in LoA, because DX is 188 cm (unless if DX also lied about his height :P ) . 

I actually like introvert and shy guys, hahaha. I dont think he had problems with chemistry MSS and YHY, while I never heard about him being close to them on the set. Still, yeah ..I hope these traits wont be a barrier for him in dramas. 

Where where!! I wanna look LHR and CFY together, i like them both! Plz share with me @rhaps!

Actually 2nd brother JunMo played by Dylan Guo is 188 cm, yeah i think he is 190, look at below picture. 

Screenshot-20181211-174718-Instagram.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Ahh i know that fan page, it has quite complete and reliable content. Thx a lot @rhaps!

Credit to Wind Chaser - LiuHaoRan Fan Page

https://liuhaoranarchives.blogspot.com/2018/07/who-are-liu-hao-rans-friends-and.html?m=1

I wonder what event they are went to? Maybe Legend of Demon Cat event? Or Paris Fashion Week?

t01e60e1324c14ebe4a.jpg

Yeah so it fixed then he is 190ish now :joy: i need a hammer to confirm this. Knock knock knock on table, yeah it is confirmed! @angelangie can you edit his height data on the frontpage :P

• LOL 3

21 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Ahh i know that fan page, it has quite complete and reliable content. Thx a lot @rhaps!

Credit to Wind Chaser - LiuHaoRan Fan Page

https://liuhaoranarchives.blogspot.com/2018/07/who-are-liu-hao-rans-friends-and.html?m=1

I wonder what event they are went to? Maybe Legend of Demon Cat event? Or Paris Fashion Week?

t01e60e1324c14ebe4a.jpg

Yeah so it fixed then he is 190ish now :joy: i need a hammer to confirm this. Knock knock knock on table, yeah it is confirmed! @angelangie can you edit his height data on the frontpage :P

No wonder, people are saying that DW is only a litte shorter than CFY. But when I saw BTS, he looks significantly smaller than CFY which resulted in SYR looks talller. So Sang Sang is growing up! :joy:

• LOL 2

3 hours ago, rhaps said:

I actually like introvert and shy guys, hahaha. I dont think he had problems with chemistry MSS and YHY, while I never heard about him being close to them on the set. Still, yeah ..I hope these traits wont be a barrier for him in dramas. 

Yeah, he has chemistry with all the girls in EN! Didn't someone say here long long way back that CFY is an actor who can naturally develop chemistry with almost all his cast mates? At least, that's how it looks in EN. (I haven't watched Secret Fruit fully, only clips, so I don't know how he was with the other actors in the movie). So I agree, even if he's not that close IRL with some actors (like he was w/ Song Yiren & to some certain extent the actor who plays Chen Pipi), he can still have the chemistry when his role requires it. 

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

Dang, with all the pictures you guys have here, I agree he's most likely 190s cm! He's also big boned, and now with working out he has nice biceps too. 

It cracks me up seeing his diet, though. He strictly follows his diet, he cooks his meal (maybe to make sure that he eats healthily). His snacks are also healthy snacks. Yet, he likes to offer the cakes he bakes. I imagine, his cakes are perhaps so healthy that they are not too tasty :lol:. I have a friend who often brings healthy desserts to share with us. She's a sweetheart, but to be frank her desserts are quite bland for my taste LOLOLOL. No offense to those who eat healthy food, though!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, caranita said:

Yeah, he has chemistry with all the girls in EN! Didn't someone say here long long way back that CFY is an actor who can naturally develop chemistry with almost all his cast mates? At least, that's how it looks in EN. (I haven't watched Secret Fruit fully, only clips, so I don't know how he was with the other actors in the movie). So I agree, even if he's not that close IRL with some actors (like he was w/ Song Yiren & to some certain extent the actor who plays Chen Pipi), he can still have the chemistry when his role requires it. 

Dang, with all the pictures you guys have here, I agree he's most likely 190s cm! He's also big boned, and now with working out he has nice biceps too. 

It cracks me up seeing his diet, though. He strictly follows his diet, he cooks his meal (maybe to make sure that he eats healthily). His snacks are also healthy snacks. Yet, he likes to offer the cakes he bakes. I imagine, his cakes are perhaps so healthy that they are not too tasty :lol:. I have a friend who often brings healthy desserts to share with us. She's a sweetheart, but to be frank her desserts are quite bland for my taste LOLOLOL. No offense to those who eat healthy food, though!

You can see in a BTS that while CFY and SYR were playing around, the actress who played YHY was not engaged in their world. Yet, in the Drama, NQ had good chemistry with YHY too.

For the cake, he may like to bake a not so healthy cake but not eat it much because of his strict diet. I have a friend who is a doctor who treated diabetic patients. Her patients always bring her sweet and food that she advices them not to eat.

Because, they cannot eat the sweet food, they bring all their favorite and unhealthy food to their doctor.:joy:

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, caranita said:

Actually i've seen video he ate kind of pocky glico in the airport, i think sometimes he still eat junk food LOL. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, caranita said:

It is true, he managed to develop chemistry with almost all the casts, since he has the most scenes and has interaction with almost everybody on the set, that is why the age gap between CFY and other casts never visible in the drama, because he was succeed portraying NQ and develop chemistry with everybody.

• Like 1

Found these pictures on weibo, from last year 171018 opening ceremony of Shanghai Dior Store. Look at his chubby face after finished shooting Ever Night, i am sure this is the same time when he shot My Best Summer, he has the same chubby face. Credit as tagged.

img-10d7c805e20a3d751d03bef585b36d06.jpg

img-185d86ea28a5680cf1f4625b081642e7.jpg

img-2909e59d9248f19d36e64a904ce48059.jpg

Spoiler

img-481d21f04b52837af231d4efd04a4cd1.jpg

img-63de504eacafdd4baa4d3861076c3990.jpg

img-e9b9cad24aa539658677efbedf4ee3b8.jpg

• Like 2

19 hours ago, mei2018 said:

No wonder, people are saying that DW is only a litte shorter than CFY. But when I saw BTS, he looks significantly smaller than CFY which resulted in SYR looks talller. So Sang Sang is growing up! :joy:

In the novel, it is stated that SS only reach NQ's chest, it is on chapter 117, dont know if there is any other statement in novel regarding SS height compared to NQ. So CFY already has the qualification to be NQ physically.

Screenshot-20190209-013307-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20190209-115443-Instagram.jpg

Edited by epinklyn
Adding an image
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

basically they talked about his best feature and also his leg.....he said that his leg is about 1.1m long and that he thanks his father for it.....

and what is the benefits for long leg....he said good for taking pictures lols....and how he always help his mother to take selfie.....and that he isnt a pro....he just usually snap it as long as the lens shown his face in that all...

his best feature is his nose then his shoulder which is firm and broad....again he thanks his heritage for that.....

then they talk about his fashion sense and preference.....he did mention that the suit he wearing is nice however it is kinda cold when they took a stroll outsides since it is only one piece........and then how he like to some bag where he can carry if he happen to go to school or so on....

that's about it :) 

Ah thank you so much @angelangie, really appreciate it :wub:, yeah his selfie styles is below average LOL, he is rescued from his handsome face so the selfie result is satisfying :joy: wondering why he hadn't learned from SYR how to get perfect angle for selfie LOL. About his posture yeah he already has the basic, he only has to work it out to get good shape. Thx again angie!  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1