[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

17 minutes ago, rhaps said:

I think his time management is really something :sweat_smile: . He seems to be quite strict with himself, and have a strong will. I have a friend who is kinda like that, but I think CFY is even worse:sweatingbullets:

Yeah he calculates every activity he will do and have done, and even calculates the usage of mobile phone :joy: 

I am also quite strict with time management, i think every activity has its own time, when we sleep, eat, study and play, we cant mix or swap them up, and i rather be waiting for an hour than late a minute and something bad happen, but i believe he is worse, oh well i will be stress if i was lucky enough to live with CFY :joy:, but surely he will be ontime on every date LOL

• LOL 1

17 minutes ago, rhaps said:

I think his time management is really something :sweat_smile: . He seems to be quite strict with himself, and have a strong will. I have a friend who is kinda like that, but I think CFY is even worse:sweatingbullets:

7 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah he calculates every activity he will do and have done, and even calculates the usage of mobile phone :joy: 

I am also quite strict with time management, i think every activity has its own time, when we sleep, eat, study and play, we cant mix or swap them up, but i believe he is worse ahahaha, oh well i will be stress if i was lucky enough to live with CFY :joy:, but surely he will ontime on every date LOL

He's strong-willed and very disciplined (otherwise how would he lose 30 kgs in 6 months? Although yeah, he was very young with a still perfectly-functioning metabolism LOL).  Perhaps he has the tendency to be perfectionist too? I remember the BTS of the final battle between NQ and XH. After several takes and observing the results a few times, Hu Jun was saying "hao le, hao le" indicating he's already satisfied with it. But Arthur seemed like he would've wanted to try more LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, caranita said:

He's strong-willed and very disciplined (otherwise how would he lose 30 kgs in 6 months? Although yeah, he was very young with a still perfectly-functioning metabolism LOL).  Perhaps he has the tendency to be perfectionist too? I remember the BTS of the final battle between NQ and XH. After several takes and observing the results a few times, Hu Jun was saying "hao le, hao le" indicating he's already satisfied with it. But Arthur seemed like he would've wanted to try more LOL. 

What 30KG in 6 months?????? Crezy!!! I thought in a year, geez that kid!!!

Oh really? I didnt realize that part of BTS, i must rewatch it again, after dozens time LOL.

2 hours ago, rhaps said:

From what I've been reading about him, I'm 90% sure that he is a perfectionist :P . If he has blood type A, then it's confirmed *LOL - a person with blood type A is usually a perfectionist*

Hmmm i have blood A type LOL, i have a lil bit OCD too, but i am trying to embrace everything now and lower my expectation, and i am happier ever since LOL.

• LOL 2

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

no times as yet.....

i will be busy till after CNY at the very least will try to give u some summary later tonight however i will be home late not early....so i will try 吧

Ah ya, CNY hectic, me too, i forgot though sorry :sweatingbullets:, anytime angie dont worry :wub:

I am upset! Today, I went to mydramalist.com to check on EN2. There was a  message blaming CFY, accusing him of being irresponsible for not neing in EN2. They even went overboard wishing his new drama to fail. 

How can they blame him?As fas as I know, he wait to film EN2 without doing any project for 6 months but the film kept being push back. The kid has to go back to school so he accept a project that will be finished before he going back to school.

EN2 has just officially started shooting a month ago, so he cannot participate in it.

Not to mention, the behind the scene rumor about he being push out!

i am really upset! Grrr... For this I may not checking or interesting in EN2 anymore.:rage:

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, mei2018 said:

@rhaps It is a new post. It was in ever night season2 page.

I usually go to Evernight page but today, I was curious and went to EN2 page. Oh! It got me really upset. May be I am not suppose to EN2 at all, just stick to season 1 and my novel. :confused:

I've seen that post. It looks to me though that the poster wasn't particularly bashing CFY. She was expressing her saltiness (in a sarcastic way) that CFY won't reprise his role as NQ in EN2. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@rhaps @caranita I am calming down now.  :P I was just curious if Leon Lai will reprise his role as the king since I do not see any post about him.

Some of these DW fans got on my nerve. The other day, I watch behind the scene of CFY and SYR and someone bashing SYR  about her look blah blah...and she wishes the other girl (Shen Yue?)'to be with DW and their chemistry will be much better than CFY&SYR.

I like "Umm. You better wish that DW chemistry with SYR is good otherwise, it is DW who will get the bashing."

Sorry for the rambling! :tounge_xd: Back to Arhur. I saw the behing the scene clip in LOA that he gave people cake. He bake them right? Do you have any clip of him cooking/baking.

I saw one that he cook something for SYR and friends (in NQ wear). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

@rhaps @caranita I am calming down now.  :P I was just curious if Leon Lai will reprise his role as the king since I do not see any post about him.

Some of these DW fans got on my nerve. The other day, I watch behind the scene of CFY and SYR and someone bashing SYR  about her look blah blah...and she wishes the other girl (Shen Yue?)'to be with DW and their chemistry will be much better than CFY&SYR.

I like "Umm. You better wish that DW chemistry with SYR is good otherwise, it is DW who will get the bashing."

Sorry for the rambling! :tounge_xd: Back to Arhur. I saw the behing the scene clip in LOA that he gave people cake. He bake them right? Do you have any clip of him cooking/baking.

I saw one that he cook something for SYR and friends (in NQ wear). 

Great to hear that you're calming down! When I read the post for the first time, I was almost provoked as well. But then I realized the poster was actually frustrated because Arthur won't be NQ in EN2, and in her rage she cursed Arthur LOL. Like @rhap said, some people just don't care to check the previous posts. 

I have seen some clips of Arthur baking! I'll update it here when I see it. Nudge @epinklyn: do you happen to have a clip of Arthur baking, dear? :) 

1 hour ago, mei2018 said:

I was just curious if Leon Lai will reprise his role as the king since I do not see any post about him.

Not sure about Leon Lai and Dylan Kuo, but Adam Cheng is definitely not coming back in EN2. (This has been discussed on EN forum here). They didn't say anything in their respective weibos?

Don't bother with the DW-SY shippers! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

Yeah, it seems that he baked them himself! I also didnt realize it until someone said that there was a video of him baking a cheescake .I watched it and he did make one until it's finished! I just learned to make one, and I was like,"Damn ..I just learn how to do it and he already did the step-by-step exactly like how I was taught?" . I feel awful :joy: ..

Is there anything Arthur can't do? :lol:

5 hours ago, caranita said:

Not sure about Leon Lai and Dylan Kuo, but Adam Cheng is definitely not coming back in EN2. (This has been discussed on EN forum here). They didn't say anything in their respective weibos?

Don't bother with the DW-SY shippers! 

I saw that Dylan Kuo was listed in EN2 cast but Leon Lai was not. So.. may be he will not reprise his role.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Short Baazar movie. Credit as tagged.

https://fx.weico.net/share/56008856.html?weibo_id=4333294541421630

20190201-201828.jpg

Thank you @epinklyn! I've seen the short movie before, but didn't realize Arthur took part in it! Instead at that time I only focused on Jing Boran and Ma Sichun, both of which are my favorite actors. Arthur is dapper and looks a lot more mature! I've seen his pictures in black tie, so I supposed that was also part of this Vogue project? He's effortlessly cool, charming and suave! Now, he needs to work on standing still to look more confident (he tends to move his body a lot) and speak just tad bit louder. He can learn from his brother, who seems to be a more experienced public speaker. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

@caranita, do you mean the pic in black suit, the one he wore in Dior Fashion Week? Dont know about Vogue, i havent researched until that far LOL.

Yes he tends to move his body a lot, doing this doing that, and that spesific motion i have mentioned, i also think he was nervous, but he also did it in the Ever Night, so i dont know why hmmm... One day if i lucky enough to meet him in person, i will ask about this LOL.

• Like 1