[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

Footage Get Smart Dad

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/175553426.html?weibo_id=4555692503473572

Screenshot-20201002-204335-Weibo-Intl.jp

I have watched until ep 8, arthur were really good taking care John n Victor, he is so natural! Humble, behaved, teach them goodness, cook for them, omg he really took care of them in everything, and the funny thing i just know about Arthur, he is afraid of monkey, darkness and ghost lol! He called mama when the lights off suddenly hahahha, surely Arthur will not participate in Who is the Murderer show LOL! omg ZRY also afraid of ghost and darkness, they are the same, again! LOL.

There is one ep he called his mom, Chen Hong gave him advices, and he listened to her so sweet...

I just realized when i watched the 1st ep, arthur is the only one who hasnt married and has to take care kids whom doesnt belong to him LOL. The other dads are with their own kids. Really enjoy them although they only just  arthur cut version, hopefully they will air it someday, i need to see them in full version. 

Thank you very much @tothestars for the link. He is so gentle with the kids and for sure he can be a good daddy. That reflects how good Chen Kaige and Chen Hong are raising him and his brother as well.

He came to Thailand that year and we, Thai fans, miss the chance to see him in person. Woo hoo.

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

Thank you very much @tothestars for the link. He is so gentle with the kids and for sure he can be a good daddy. That reflects how good Chen Kaige and Chen Hong are raising him and his brother as well.

He came to Thailand that year and we, Thai fans, miss the chance to see him in person. Woo hoo.

Oh yess they went to Thailand! Did you know him back then? It was before Ever Night was aired. I just knew him after Ever Night, never saw Secret Fruit before that.

6 hours ago, tothestars said:

I just realized when i watched the 1st ep, arthur is the only one who hasnt married and has to take care kids whom doesnt belong to him LOL. The other dads are with their own kids. Really enjoy them although they only just  arthur cut version, hopefully they will air it someday, i need to see them in full version. 

@caranitaWait I read on twitter that this show is now available on youku but for VIP subscribers right? Also who are the other celebrity dads? Only recognize the Lee guy.

I keep on saying Arthur gonna make an amazing dad period. @tothestars<3

• Love 1

8 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

@caranitaWait I read on twitter that this show is now available on youku but for VIP subscribers right? Also who are the other celebrity dads? Only recognize the Lee guy.

I keep on saying Arthur gonna make an amazing dad period. @tothestars<3

There is Paul Wong from Beyond, his wife is Athena Chu Yan HK famous actress like Chen Hong. The others i dont know... 

And i think Victor n John's parents also not a celebrity. I cant believe they just handed their sons to 18 years old boy sigh... But turns out FeiYu gege was really responsible for them.

9 hours ago, caranita said:

Thanks again @tothestars! I haven't had the time to watch all those clips you share, but I won't be surprised somebody will be able to "sew" them altogether and present the whole show :lol:

Hahahha you are most welcome.

But i think these Feiyu's cut versions are not fully completed yet, since they dont include the scenes which already shared by youku. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, tothestars said:

Oh yess they went to Thailand! Did you know him back then? It was before Ever Night was aired. I just knew him after Ever Night, never saw Secret Fruit before that.

LOL That is the problem, no one know him back then. 

I know him from NQ  too.

• LOL 2