[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

3 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

How I adore him! And miss him. Is he attending any award ceremonies or something anytime soon? 

Usually award events are held on end of year which is on Dec. I dont know which his work gonna get nominates this time, maybe Legend of Awakening or My Motherland? Last year were Ever Night and My Best Summer.

• Like 1

This fan found interesting thing about Arthur, look at tshirt Arthur wore at Airport on July 12th which is the last day of Get Smart Dad shooting, the tshirt was stained with paint, as he once wore it before in Thailand. He didnt have Omo detergent back then LOL.

Screenshot-20201004-221555-Weibo-Intl.jp

5lnhpskh9qcnqkd2xyjyqqc7a.jpg

5zvxyyutmlt2yyl2giqrxgxw5.jpg

Spoiler

2vx3noo30vb1knsl7rc23opcv.jpg

6vddjj4s2dfaigkbirib4fndn.jpg

74q6u4hr88sjqm972tqwgeutw.jpg

m924vmu8n28v01z9v8dllgio.jpg

14 hours ago, tothestars said:

This fan found interesting thing about Arthur, look at tshirt Arthur wore at Airport on July 12th which is the last day of Get Smart Dad shooting, the tshirt was stained with paint, as he once wore it before in Thailand. He didnt have Omo detergent back then LOL.

Hide contents

LOL... Knowing Arthur his artistic side wouldn't let him get rid of the paint haha more character and memories from the shirt. 

• Love 1

Arthur's Essay about Duan Bo Wen from his 1st work, Secret Fruit.

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/176127242.html?weibo_id=4126649216351993

https://card.weibo.com/article/m/show/id/2309404126649217109213

Chen Feiyu Arthur

Because I met you, so I can 

2017-07-06

Reading 2.03 million+

On a cold winter day, I stood on the side of the road between the teaching building and the dormitory, as usual, waiting patiently for yellow buses to cross the road. The feather-like snow fell one by one on the top of my head, on my school bag, and in my palm. I tried my best to tuck my chin into my black turtleneck sweater, occasionally communicating with the classmates on the bus with my eyes. I stepped into the forty centimeters of snow, shook off the drops of water on my body, and closed my eyes. I raised my head, and in that snowy night, I couldn't help but shed a drop of tears. Recall last winter this scene, I'm still questioning myself why I cry.

From childhood to adulthood, my parents often taught me that as a man, I should not bow to any difficulties in life. Especially my father, I hope I can live courageously in line with the principle of "a man has tears but not flick". Despite this, I was always a crying boy when I was young. I told myself, "You have to cry like a man." So every time I hide in no one’s place, secretly shed a few tears, and then try to comfort myself and tell myself that even if I cry, I’m still a man. This may be me when I was a child. When faced with difficulties and setbacks, I would feel wronged enough. I didn't want to talk to anyone or express my true emotions.

Last November, I met the first character in my life, a high school student who changed my personality, and a high school student who let me know who I am. His name is the same as his temperament, his heart is passionate but his life is independent and strong. A teenager who has experienced all sorts of obstruction in life, Duan Bowen. From the script, I saw all the truths, secrets, and even all his thoughts about his life as a 17-year-old boy. What worries me even more is that sooner or later, I will become him. I told myself that I couldn't do it. I told myself that I couldn't become Duan Bowen, and I was even more unable to take on such a heavy responsibility. I will not yell at my dad, nor will I have a crush on a teacher who is nearly ten years older than me. I have never known how to cherish the person I love and love me, and I have always been the person who talks the most. I don't want to be a cold boy like you, and I don't want to become alone at a young age. I am not Duan Bowen, I am Chen Feiyu. After contacting you, although in reality I constantly want to get rid of your personality, your dissatisfaction with your family, and your complicated mood, I can't avoid getting to know your most true side. You will be upset when you are depressed, cry sadly when you break down, sleepless at night when you are suffering, and impulsive and reckless when you are angry. You are no different from me, you are the part of my body that has been missing. I have never been full of distress and suffering in my life. I know that maybe this is wrong. You can't see the rainbow without experiencing wind and rain. You can't grow without experiencing setbacks. It is my luck to know you, you have perfected me at the age of seventeen.

On that cold night, I seemed to see the long-lost self at the end of the road, the simple self who had never feared any difficulties and did not tolerate any setbacks. I raised my head, the snowflakes lightly hit my cheek, and hot tears flowed through my neck and into my heart. At this moment, I think, I am just like you. I stroked my messy hair and left myself under the snowy stars. Thanks to the seventeen-year-old brought to me by "Secret Fruit", and thank everyone for their good intentions to Duan Bowen. Thank you half a year ago, the one who let loneliness surround yourself. It is you who let me know that every decision made in life may change your future. Thank you, Chen Feiyu. Thank you, Duan Bowen.

Chen Feiyu Arthur

Screenshot-20201005-232958-Weibo-Intl.jp

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, tothestars said:

Arthur translated Interview on China NBA Games in Shanghai two years ago 20181005

He loves basketball like I do yay!!!! We are both obsessed hahaha and there is nothing wrong with that. And yes I love Dirk Nowitzki too

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Ladies, you might have read about it too -- there's a rumor in multiple sources that Arthur will be filming another movie shortly. The other cast is Wu Lei, Chen Daoming, Wu Gang (Yaayyy!! The Joy of Life gang!), and Hai Qing. The movie is said to be based on a book titled 我们的时代, and it's basically about the journey of young enterpreneurs in the information technology. It's supposedly a project of Beijing Film Academy, and shooting should start sometime this month. 

Like all rumors, let's take it with a ton of salt :D -- until any official announcement is made.

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

6 hours ago, caranita said:

Ladies, you might have read about it too -- there's a rumor in multiple sources that Arthur will be filming another movie shortly. The other cast is Wu Lei, Chen Daoming, Wu Gang (Yaayyy!! The Joy of Life gang!), and Hai Qing. The movie is said to be based on a book titled 我们的时代, and it's basically about the journey of young enterpreneurs in the information technology. It's supposedly a project of Beijing Film Academy, and shooting should start sometime this month. 

Like all rumors, let's take it with a ton of salt :D -- until any official announcement is made.

What?! (link please) Ahhhhh... that would be great..... Fingers, toes, eyes, ears crossed lol.... Speaking of joy of life when do they start filming season 2? 

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Tashnat15 said:

What?! (link please) Ahhhhh... that would be great..... Fingers, toes, eyes, ears crossed lol.... Speaking of joy of life when do they start filming season 2? 

I first read about it on a gossip forum, brushed it off until later someone posted similar info in a cdrama discord with a little more details.

Can't find the original source, but now there are already several news (with Google translate as your assistant, unless you speak Mandarin! :D). Here are the links so you can check them out :) 

https://cj.sina.com.cn/articles/view/6999770602/1a13805ea00100y27w?from=finance&subch=tv

https://k.sina.cn/article_6414368197_p17e537dc500100tprx.html?from=ent&subch=star&wm=3049_0032

Re: Joy of Life 2. I think they haven't even started shooting? I'm guessing the earliest timeline for its broadcast is 2022. But who knows if they can pull some strings and expedite the process! 

• Love 1

13 hours ago, caranita said:

Wow, really hoping this one is gonna be real, modern life, chen daoming, wu gang, will be a great experiences and teachers for Arthur.

Currently I am starving for his news lol, i can only read 2Ha novel, and i am up to chapter 270, so twisted...

3 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

Thanks... Would suck if joy of life aired in 2022 smh

Yeah right now the script writer Wang Juan and Zhang RuoYun are shooting Snow Sword Stride, so they might start shooting next year. So yeah 2022 is the year of JoL s2 lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, tothestars said:

Arthur Tabloid Photoshoot on August 14th 2020

Looking real good Arthur as always  <3 but what the heck is Tabloid? These are definitely new pics never seen them before! 

I wish Arthur would grow out this hair to a point where he could hold a ponytail(dead serious btw lol) ... I think he would look so hot and some side bangs (I could totally see it now, the visual and everything) #randomthought #dontmindme #imisshim 

• Love 1