[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

Hi ladies, I miss Arthur :( btw what really happened to that drama with wu Lei, was the whole drama canceled? We didn't even see a filming ceremony or maybe I missed it...

Also all the other guys(2) from Joy of life were also unconfirmed or left the project which left only wu Lei. Am I missing something? Was the whole project put on hold... 

Any news about "youth"? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tashnat15 said:

Hi ladies, I miss Arthur :( btw what really happened to that drama with wu Lei, was the whole drama canceled? We didn't even see a filming ceremony or maybe I missed it...

Also all the other guys(2) from Joy of life were also unconfirmed or left the project which left only wu Lei. Am I missing something? Was the whole project put on hold... 

Any news about "youth"? 

I dont think "Our Time" is cancelled, since the drama is listed in Tencent Agenda as 我们的时代. But yes the cast rumours about Arthur and chen daoming are false. Well we can wait tomorrow Tencent Production Event on Oct 27, all is gonna be revealed!

Cant wait for Immortality teaser or trailer or production's diary video, or whatever lol!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tothestars said:

Cant wait for Immortality teaser or trailer or production's diary video, or whatever lol!

Me too girl me too, so exciting!

As for "our time" drama something fishy going on with this project I guess we will have to see at the event :))) 

• Love 1

On 10/27/2020 at 9:20 PM, Tashnat15 said:

So hot!! :) Badass in the leather jacket my fav, the flower was a nice touch!! <3

Yeahh although so dissapointed for not having any Immortality's teaser or trailer but we have omo live event!!! 

Video from Live Event

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4564747270684696/4564750619641527

• Love 1

Dang Immortality really been secretive with it... Better be worth the wait cause if they do my baby dirty Imma fight lol (kidding). Not surprised tho, that Immortality team really enjoys that shock factor like when they revealed the posters and we all went crazy!! 

• Love 1

36 minutes ago, Tashnat15 said:

Dang Immortality really been secretive with it... Better be worth the wait cause if they do my baby dirty Imma fight lol (kidding). Not surprised tho, that Immortality team really enjoys that shock factor like when they revealed the posters and we all went crazy!! 

Yeah hopefully their reason for being secretive is for the greater goods lol. Really I have waited for the whole day sigh... And you know what, Tencent weibo account even posted pics from Arthur Studio, i thought it leads to teaser or something... Oh well...

36 minutes ago, Tashnat15 said:

Yeah hopefully their reason for being secretive is for the greater goods lol. Really I have waited for the whole day sigh... And you know what, Tencent weibo account even posted pics from Arthur Studio, i thought it leads to teaser or something... Oh well...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tothestars said:

Gotta have to wait and see they haven't disappointed yet so hope they keep the momentum. Call me crazy but I love how they are doing things different from other dramas (no copycats here), they are moving at their own pace/ drum whatever ha!

• Love 1

Y'all seen Arthur on the new L'officiel Hommes magazine ITALIA fall/ winter cover Nov issue 2020. So freaking cool and extremely futuristic they did a great job (this magazine never misses tbh) and my baby looks pretty darn good if I do say so myself.. (not normal to be that hot lol..) no complaints here.

Also they used "Arthur Chen" on the magazine cover Ahhhh it's the little things I tell you :)) sorry don't know how to upload images on here... So @tothestars do your thing lol... 

• Love 2

2 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

Y'all seen Arthur on the new L'officiel Hommes magazine ITALIA fall/ winter cover Nov issue 2020. So freaking cool and extremely futuristic they did a great job (this magazine never misses tbh) and my baby looks pretty darn good if I do say so myself.. (not normal to be that hot lol..) no complaints here.

Also they used "Arthur Chen" on the magazine cover Ahhhh it's the little things I tell you :)) sorry don't know how to upload images on here... So @tothestars do your thing lol... 

your wish is my command...

Truly amazing, he can be an i-boyfriend lol

• Awesome 1