[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

6 hours ago, tothestars said:

Today Tissot Event, Arthur will play basketball

Love seeing him in red!

Hide contents

Ahhhhh my baby looks so hawt!!! It's a crime to look that good! I mean..... Look at security guarding him(precious cargo okay!!!).. <3. Love his black outfit especially the shirt and jacket combo not crazy about the pants tho lol... 

3 minutes ago, Tashnat15 said:

• LOL 1

Today Tissot Event video fancam mix cut 

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4561513130950714/4561524502824274

Other Videos

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4561460894826515/4561461810049509

Arthur Studio IG released more pics from today Tissot Event

Credit as tagged.

This weibo fans account really work hard. She made a summary all the media of Arthur's activites. This one is all about today Tissot event in Xi An October 18th

https://card.weibo.com/article/m/show/id/2309404561486776500263

Credit as tagged.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Galore of incredible looking Arthur! The black combo with some metal decorations makes him look fiercer, which is a plus because somehow his face is a little softer this time. (Maybe the hair style?)

And look at the crowd out there! They even packed the bridge only to watch him. And their shouts! LOL :D :D:D 

My favorite one is actually when he folded his sleeves up to his elbow. I think he always looks great in folded-sleeved shirts. 

On the other hand...

17 hours ago, tothestars said:

Love seeing him in red!

Yes, I do too! @tothestars Also maybe because it's a splash of colour in an otherwise monotone batch (only black and white). He was also laughing in that picture, and that is heartwarming. :) 

While I LOVE looking at these pictures, at the same time I couldn't help feeling a bit of regret that due to his commitment to Tissot, he had to miss the BFA anniversary event. I mean -- there could've been an opportunity of seeing Arthur in tux! But anyway, the styling for the Tissot event is pretty good. A happy fan here! :) 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, caranita said:

Galore of incredible looking Arthur! The black combo with some metal decorations makes him look fiercer, which is a plus because somehow his face is a little softer this time. (Maybe the hair style?)

And look at the crowd out there! They even packed the bridge only to watch him. And their shouts! LOL :D :D:D 

My favorite one is actually when he folded his sleeves up to his elbow. I think he always looks great in folded-sleeved shirts. 

On the other hand...

Yes, I do too! @tothestars Also maybe because it's a splash of colour in an otherwise monotone batch (only black and white). He was also laughing in that picture, and that is heartwarming. :) 

While I LOVE looking at these pictures, at the same time I couldn't help feeling a bit of regret that due to his commitment to Tissot, he had to miss the BFA anniversary event. I mean -- there could've been an opportunity of seeing Arthur in tux! But anyway, the styling for the Tissot event is pretty good. A happy fan here! :) 

I wonder if Arthur wore the red one into the set, and then changed into the black suit. I thought he will wear the red for the basket ball game. 

Yeah the black suit is incredebly stunning, formal yet can be worn perfectly to play basket ball lol. How can someone drink a wine in a party and play basketball using a same suit.

Ah yeah the BFA anniversary, although it was not a public spotlighted event, but like you said, he will wear a tux yeah *drolling*, and a big opportunity to meet seniors, directors and producers. Oh well.

I am hoping he will not cut his hair after this... Loveee his hair!

More videos:

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4561472928284681/4561473516341507

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4561427009044487/4561427455809258

Tissot Official

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4561671033651227/4561676051943831

How i envy this girl

25wvgr1awretvp8huoy478sq7.jpg

More pics

1ciik3aka8szdkqd9ycma7bpf.jpg

228i5sa6mwnk8m6jwi6q3cxe6.jpg

Spoiler

124bvk2sh1up53hpyvwt64y42.jpg

1h70vy2o3ns6se88h24f9bbvt.jpg

2abnwiuc6uucylq47kh7dvei7.jpg

2dr5gal2pdn1erpjfxfezyuv9.jpg

33l1wmsopyyaezo0vxmi9gucm.jpg

3n9uibibzqxfdgc4ip5wk2ahj.jpg

4f7wh0h4widewynz3pro20b4x.jpg

4la3eywhf1uaij6z4zd6ppmpw.jpg

4oouv8pzie843cyvt0ltejhgx.jpg

4r80tj52gnb2mvixxxgh9l370.jpg

4upmnhzuqv9kzltjx4zzkvb03.jpg

60rjbs680qiwhi2sz7eqlixxp.jpg

61bxe00yz6vug7kgkg1rpx35k.jpg

6btocs6avf5q1oln3jv2z1hsv.jpg

7e0dzjbn4287rkqiv1bhvbxx9.jpg

lqlyv60xfcnwaqpb718op0tl.jpg

Credit as tagged.

1 hour ago, tothestars said:

Oh yeah getting closer yeah?

YEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA!!!!! FINALLY IT'S CONFIRMED!!!!

*happy dancing* *happy dancing* *happy dancing*

OMG, I can barely keep my excitement! I'm thrilled Arthur will be taking a modern drama. His movies are all modern, but drama is a whole different spectrum. The topic is interesting too, quite different. China has been improving a lot with their modern dramas -- I watch more of them this year than historical dramas. 

2 hours ago, tothestars said:

his director, Liu Chang will be directing Our Time. He has directed With You with 8.9 rating in Douban.

Great to have With You director on this! I remember you really liked the drama back then @tothestars, and of course it got very high douban rating. Let's hope they will have a good reputable writer, and it's like 50% of the project is almost guaranteed LOL.

I think that's probably why Arthur grows out his hair -- most likely for the 90s hairstyle. I actually don't love it, but normally Arthur looks great in any kind of haircut. 

6 hours ago, tothestars said:

this news is getting hotter in weibo, few official entertainment acc in weibo start to post about this. It should be started in this Oct.

Sadly on today Tencent Industrial Conference Pers, there is no Immortality and this upcoming drama. 

I don't know why it and Immortality aren't included. But perhaps they already secured financing company and other sponsors, especially for Immortality. Usually the purpose of this kind of events is to get sponsors for dramas/movies. As for the new drama (Our Era?), are we sure this is Tencent? Cdrama rumors mentioned Sugarmedia --  it's probably the production house. Remember earlier rumors say this is a project of Beijing Film Academy?

Oh well, anyway... what alarmed me the most is actually the rumored starting date -- tomorrow! While I'm happy for another show with Arthur, I hope it's not true, as Arthur just came off filming a gruelling project. A month from now is sufficient enough!

• Love 1

5 hours ago, caranita said:

YEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA!!!!! FINALLY IT'S CONFIRMED!!!!

*happy dancing* *happy dancing* *happy dancing*

OMG, I can barely keep my excitement! I'm thrilled Arthur will be taking a modern drama. His movies are all modern, but drama is a whole different spectrum. The topic is interesting too, quite different. China has been improving a lot with their modern dramas -- I watch more of them this year than historical dramas. 

Yeah hahaha, the cast rumours always 99% true right? Lol

From the information pic, the shooting site will be beijing, shanghai, hang zhou and one more tian something, i cant read it. So if the opening ceremony is not in beijing maybe shanghai or others, Arthur will go to airport today. If he is not going anywhere so we will have it tomorrow. Finger crossed!

Yeah currently i watch Yunxi's Love is Sweet, and it is very good. And yes i like With You drama with Liu HaoRan n Tang SongYun. Hopefully the director will use his cold hands again to shape this drama.

6 hours ago, caranita said:

As for the new drama (Our Era?), are we sure this is Tencent? Cdrama rumors mentioned Sugarmedia --  it's probably the production house. Remember earlier rumors say this is a project of Beijing Film Academy?

Oh well, anyway... what alarmed me the most is actually the rumored starting date -- tomorrow! While I'm happy for another show with Arthur, I hope it's not true, as Arthur just came off filming a gruelling project. A month from now is sufficient enough!

I dont know about the production company, maybe Sugarmedia is sister company of Tencent? Well zero knowledge lol.

Oh how i love if Arthur will have a long hair in here ahhhhhhh :highonflowers:

4 minutes ago, tothestars said:

From the information pic, the shooting site will be beijing, shanghai, hang zhou and one more tian something, i cant read it. So if the opening ceremony is not in beijing maybe shanghai or others, Arthur will go to airport today. If he is not going anywhere so we will have it tomorrow. Finger crossed!

Wow, different cities? It can be quite tiring. May he stay healthy! Isn't Wu Lei filming Chang Gexing at the moment too? (I only remember they have the booting ceremony for the drama). 

12 minutes ago, tothestars said:

Oh how i love if Arthur will have a long hair in here ahhhhhhh

You know what, I just googled "male 90s hairstyle" -- and I think Arthur's hair in My Best Summer as the adult Yu Huai  is representative of that era :D 

• LOL 1

15 minutes ago, caranita said:

Wow, different cities? It can be quite tiring. May he stay healthy! Isn't Wu Lei filming Chang Gexing at the moment too? (I only remember they have the booting ceremony for the drama). 

You know what, I just googled "male 90s hairstyle" -- and I think Arthur's hair in My Best Summer as the adult Yu Huai  is representative of that era :D 

Wu Lei and Dilreba has finished shooting Chang GeXing about few weeks or 1 months before Arthur finished Immortality, a day after Chang GeXing wrapped up, the trailer came up.

Hahahahhaa you actually googled that lol! Okay since that time Arthur wore wig as adult Yuhuai, so this time it will 1000% better with his real hair yeahh!

• Like 1