[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

9 hours ago, tothestars said:

Oh yeah getting closer yeah?

Yaaaassssssssss! It came true woo hooo!!! Can't wait Arthur not a fan of modern dramas but this is intriguing so count me in, plus will never miss any of his projects.... My baby shinning! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

Yaaaassssssssss! It came true woo hooo!!! Can't wait Arthur not a fan of modern dramas but this is intriguing so count me in, plus will never miss any of his projects.... My baby shinning! 

Hahahaha yeah hopefully it will be a good one! Yeah shining Arthur!

Up to this hour, there is no news about him going other city... So maybe the ceremony will be held in Beijing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tothestars said:

Hahahaha yeah hopefully it will be a good one! Yeah shining Arthur!

Up to this hour, there is no news about him going other city... So maybe the ceremony will be held in Beijing.

Yeah this is very possible the filming ceremony bit. Beijing must be the first shooting location. Am just glad that it's not a cliche drama (no offense) like the ones airing right now. You know the ones am talking about with story lines like the model and the businessman, the cleaner and the boss, the secretary and the engineer those ones. Ohhh they irritate my nerves lol. 

So glad this drama is different and intriguing Arthur is so smart doesn't want to follow the same crowd... Cause that's what all the modern C-dramas are, same story lines, predictable.... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

Cause that's what all the modern C-dramas are, same story lines, predictable.... 

Modern Cdramas are great this year! Have you tried one of those suspense/thriller/mysteries of the iQiyi light series? They're only 12 episodes per drama. My personal recommendation: The Bad Kids and the Long Night. There's also another dark series that I really love, not part of the Light series but only 16 eps called A Murder in the Horizon Tower. Also, please check out Crossfire starring Lu Han and Wu Lei, about two gaming teams from different timeline (1998 and 2018), there's time travel element.

And while we're at it, not Cdrama but Taiwanese dramas: Someday Or One Day (highly recommended!) and The Victim's Game (the latter is available on Netflix).

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, caranita said:

Modern Cdramas are great this year! Have you tried one of those suspense/thriller/mysteries of the iQiyi light series? They're only 12 episodes per drama. My personal recommendation: The Bad Kids and the Long Night. There's also another dark series that I really love, not part of the Light series but only 16 eps called A Murder in the Horizon Tower. Also, please check out Crossfire starring Lu Han and Wu Lei, about two gaming teams from different timeline (1998 and 2018), there's time travel element.

And while we're at it, not Cdrama but Taiwanese dramas: Someday Or One Day (highly recommended!) and The Victim's Game (the latter is available on Netflix).

Okay girl Imma try.... Let you know how that goes... And Thank you <3. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, caranita said:

Oh well :( 

DANG!!! Way to pull the rug from underneath us(was so looking forward to this) ! Ngl am alil disappointed. Either he was never confirmed(project wasn't right to him) or contract issues, scheduling issues or Arthur has a bigger project he opted for. Or maybe he just wanted to have a break and focus on school. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

DANG!!! Way to pull the rug from underneath us(was so looking forward to this) ! Ngl am alil disappointed. Either he was never confirmed(project wasn't right to him) or contract issues, scheduling issues or Arthur has a bigger project he opted for. Or maybe he just wanted to have a break and focus on school. 

3 hours ago, caranita said:

Oh well :(

Ah okay... Oh well too... So the cast rumours isnt always true then... Okay good luck for Wu Lei, yeah hopefully Arthur can get a well rest along with focusing on his study. I am sure he has pattern for his job, according to his pattern, after tv drama, he should accept movie not tv drama again lol. I forgot about the youth with Liu HaoRan n CKG, is it tv drama or movie?

Btw... He is so gorgeous in this Little Ondine advertising!

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, tothestars said:

Btw... He is so gorgeous in this Little Ondine advertising!

Extremely gorgeous so handsome. This is totally random so bear with me, but the heck is Arthur's signature I see "achen" and sometimes I see "chen" and then some scribbles at the end lol but what do y'all see am curious? Serious question lol.... 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • LOL 1

Arthur's schedule updated:

#陈飞宇[超话]# October itinerary update, please check itinerary ⚠️ [Itinerary changes]: The brand event originally scheduled for October 29th will be cancelled, and the time will be notified separately; [New itinerary]: October 27th Shanghai brand live activity.

Dont know where Tencent is going to be held, if it is Shanghai, so Arthur might go there?

Screenshot-20201025-145212-Weibo-Intl.jp