[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

2 hours ago, caranita said:

I'm very not active on this forum, but I can assure you I check it from time to time :)

Thank you very much again @epinklyn and others for keeping this forum alive!

I wish all of us here health and safety amidst the global Covid-19 pandemic. If your governments ask you to stay at home, please do so! Let's do our part to keep our society safer. This will eventually pass, but let's hang on together and help each other in the meantime, because there's only so much governments can do. XOXO.

No worry, i just love to share things i love, but not the Covid-19 of course LOL. My husband has already wfh from monday, also the children has started home learning. Let's pray this will be pass soon! No more death from this virus. Keep healthy and safe my friend! We can do this! Together we can through this!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 3/18/2020 at 7:17 AM, epinklyn said:

No worry, i just love to share things i love, but not the Covid-19 of course LOL. My husband has already wfh from monday, also the children has started home learning. Let's pray this will be pass soon! No more death from this virus. Keep healthy and safe my friend! We can do this! Together we can through this!

The pandemic causes a lot of anxiety. I am at home today too. I will watch evernight again. ^^

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 3/22/2020 at 2:35 PM, epinklyn said:

CFY Studio: our boy having his hair cut, why he keep cutting his hair? Shouldnt he start to shoot Husky Drama next month??? He should not cut his hair right??

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4484987311816737/4484988714375119

I think it was old clip. He got his hair cut when he need to shoot  his dad’s movie.

I bet that his hair now is longer.

56 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

I think it was old clip. He got his hair cut when he need to shoot  his dad’s movie.

I bet that his hair now is longer.

Ahhh ic, well that is a very good news to hear! Cant wait for the press conference on April. Hopefully this Corona things will get over soon on April, may April will be the beginning of good things for us...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Newest vlog

YASSS!! I think his studio is preparing a special birthday vlog or video for him -- can't wait! For me, nothing has topped his 18th birthday video. 

And of course I'm also awaiting the Legend of Awakening.It will be great if it actually airs in April ;-)

BTW, someone just made a glowing review of My Best Summer, with praises for him :). You gals may want to check it out!

http://couch-kimchi.com/2020/03/29/a-review-my-best-summer-chinese/

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I have a question regarding Chinese Lunar calendar. I saw that  people celebrate CFY birthday already.  By Thai Lunar calendar it is the  fifth month. What about the Chinese Lunar calendar? Which month is it now?

• Like 1

On 3/31/2020 at 9:56 PM, mei2018 said:

I have a question regarding Chinese Lunar calendar. I saw that  people celebrate CFY birthday already.  By Thai Lunar calendar it is the  fifth month. What about the Chinese Lunar calendar? Which month is it now?

Hmm 1st day of chinese new year is started on Jan 25th 2020, so now is still in the third month of lunar calendar.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2020 at 6:14 PM, epinklyn said:

News regarding Hao YiXing, Chen Yao is joining the cast! Love her!

It seem that the casts for HYX are very good. I am happy.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Love 1