angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

I really like him in suit. So handsome!

credit to Chen Feiyu 陈飞宇-Arthur Chen ThailandFC

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, mei2018 said:

really like him in suit. So handsome!

Cant agree more!!! His proportional body thx to the gym LOL, makes him look very good in tux! Especially in the My Motherland and Me's press conference with CKG n LHR, there is one video focusing on him unbuttoning his tux, so sexy LOL!

Hee hee ya I remember that from the motherland and I conference...I was like I have to stop replaying this.. he’s 19..LOL..I really loved that grey suit AND he wore it with sneakers..great styling!!! 0*...

it’s really funny cos I watched that conference cos I’m a fan of LHR and I noticed CFY cos of that suit..and I’m like WHO is that? 0.0...I had seen promos and read about evernight online but didn’t immediately recognize him cos he looks so different in modern clothing..

Also It might be slightly inappropriate to say this considering his age so I’m gonna put it under a spoiler

Spoiler

he has a lot of Sex appeal!!! I was (pleasantly) surprised cos u don’t associate that with a lot of the Asian actors. Most of them are pretty or handsome or cute or downright beautiful but I can’t think about anyone who has THAT quality..it’s going to get even more prominent as he ages..;))

idk if you ladies have seen this but it’s a great mv on MBS..The song is really appropriate and the part where he raises his hand to ask a question LOL I think I murdered the replay button...you know what I mean ..;””))

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

@budzy90 ^^ Agree with you. He got more and more handsome as he ages. 

I still remember that initially there were some complaint that he was not handsome enough to be Ning Que. However, I got hook from the first scene.  I was like Wow this kid is so handsome.

I like his facial expression as NQ.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

Ok i think we have to share it in here LOL, lets welcome the "appeal"  :joy:

#在抖音,记录美好生活##电影我和我的祖国 #陈飞宇 解扣子都这么帅的嘛!?

http://v.douyin.com/9XnU65/ 复制此链接

,打开【抖音短视频】,直接观看视频!

Screenshot-20191022-143802-Chrome.jpg

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Thank you all for all the 'goodies' of CFY. I found some very short videos from YT which were not shown in the Mango TV interview (where CFY and HLD promote 'My Best Summer'). Thought to share them with you all here!

Vid 1 

Vid 2 - This is really cute and funny. The host asked if there is any character that they both wanted to try. CFY mentioned 'villain character' and to play a character from Beijing. I think its because the way a Beijing person speaks is different, and he went on to demonstrate to the host. But the most interesting part was, here we can see CFY's interaction with HLD. he was really comfortable with her. The way he teased her was so different from all those promotional vids I have seen. 

Vid 3 - HLD explained about her name, but I don't understand. Anyone can help?

Vid 4 - They talked about what preparations they did before filming MBS.

SoCosmo Interview - Cr. Arthur Chen Fans 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, mei2018 said:

I still remember that initially there were some complaint that he was not handsome enough to be Ning Que.

Wow really???:blink:netizens standards are really high it seems..?? again I think it’s because he has a different “appeal” than what CNETz are used to maybe...idk

@epinklyn Great screenshot.:love:.ohhlalala “fans myself” kekeke..yes definitely it should be shared on this forum over and over again lol

@phoenix81 thanks for sharing the vids..ya I’ve noticed also in most promotions of MBS that he’s not as friendly or responsive with HLD as she is with him.(.compared to Nana or song yi ren ..)but in  BTS of the film they looked really friendly....I guess sometimes he’s just an obnoxious 18 yr old with mood swings:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Not sure if this has been shared in this thread before. Below video has some behind-the-scenes of MBS :)

BTS - MBS - Cr.  CCTV6 CHINA MOVIE OFFICIAL CHANNEL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, phoenix81 said:

Not sure if this has been shared in this thread before. Below video has some behind-the-scenes of MBS :)

BTS - MBS - Cr.  CCTV6 CHINA MOVIE OFFICIAL CHANNEL

Never been shared here, thx! I only shared pieces of it from MBS's TikTok

• Like 1

23 hours ago, budzy90 said:

Wow really???:blink:netizens standards are really high it seems..?? again I think it’s because he has a different “appeal” than what CNETz are used to maybe...idk

@epinklyn Great screenshot.:love:.ohhlalala “fans myself” kekeke..yes definitely it should be shared on this forum over and over again lol

@phoenix81 thanks for sharing the vids..ya I’ve noticed also in most promotions of MBS that he’s not as friendly or responsive with HLD as she is with him.(.compared to Nana or song yi ren ..)but in  BTS of the film they looked really friendly....I guess sometimes he’s just an obnoxious 18 yr old with mood swings:joy:

Yes, i thought bout that also, from the 1st press conference, they both look so cold, especially him, they sang the song without any chemistry at all, but after that, in the promotion road trip, tv shows and of course BTS, we can see how close they are and were. Maybe after one year never get in touch again, they both were back to ackward status LOL.

• Like 1

Don’t know if you’ve seen this but it’s beautifully shot by ELLE. I especially like the ending..although I find his and NaNa’s pairing a bit mehhh..( I know I’m the minority here ):lol:

AAnnd my bias!! Idk whyyy but I see a weird weird chemistry between them ...:wub:

Drama gods pls pair them up..but I don’t want them in an idol drama More like  in an intense dramatic story...sigh...maybe when they’re both a bit older...ok sorry for my off topic ramblings:””)

ps  he seems to be more comfortable and responsive with her ...or is it just me or do u ladies see it too :glasses:

• Like 4

21 hours ago, epinklyn said:

I cant understand at all... Hiks...would u share lil bit of it? Thx a lot...

So sorry! This is so much tougher to understand :(  

• LOL 2

Sharing some stuff from IG. Have a good day everyone!

My People My Country BTS will be aired on Youku - Cr. official_chenfeiyu

CFY's name was mentioned in one of CKG's program - Cr. official_chenfeiyu - this is quite funny, especially CFY's reply on weibo

Brand Ambassador for Izzue Cr. imiguao_secretfruit

Izzue  & Izzue Cr. official_chenfeiyu

I feel the Izzue's type of rugged style really suit him.

China Film festival in Tokyo Cr. official_chenfeiyu - I like this hairstyle. It's growing longer now!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

another one of Arthur speaking about love confessions :love:

Thanks and Cr to imiguo_secretfruit

• Like 3
  • Love 1