[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

So many rumors about possible projects involving CFY hehe...

While I'm all for him taking part in more movies and dramas, the immediate thing I need from him is his graduation pictures! :grin:

LOL, don't I sound like a nagging auntie. (I actually am in RL :P)

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, caranita said:

So many rumors about possible projects involving CFY hehe...

While I'm all for him taking part in more movies and dramas, the immediate thing I need from him is his graduation pictures! :grin:

LOL, don't I sound like a nagging auntie. (I actually am in RL :P)

Yeah i guess many people really feel thirst for his upcoming projects! Included me :P but i guess he want to focus on his study to give his graduation photos for you @caranita :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Thank you, @epinklyn! Wow, he came at 7 in the morning, and even before the security guard arrived! Talk about determination. I hope his hard works pay off. Good luck, Arthur!

And still, there are already people waiting to snap his pictures. How did they know he will be there at that wee hour???

• Like 1

Look at his left cheek, kinda have black colour :phew:, maybe fell down from bed? 

20190305-084213.jpg

2 minutes ago, caranita said:

Thank you, @epinklyn! Wow, he came at 7 in the morning, and even before the security guard arrived! Talk about determination. I hope his hard works pay off. Good luck, Arthur!

And still, there are already people waiting to snap his pictures. How did they know he will be there at that wee hour???

Actually he was there from 6.10ish a.m since the 1st news weibo is posted on 6.18 LOL and the guard might open on 6.30 a.m

Yeah the reporter also diligent right? They know Arthur will earlier again.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Actually he was there from 6.10ish a.m since the 1st news weibo is posted on 6.18 LOL and the guard might open on 6.30 a.m

Yeah the reporter also diligent right? They know Arthur will earlier again.

My God! 6 am?? He should've just stayed over at the school the night before, lol. 

I think the reporters got info already from insiders *sigh*. Any hints about what subject is being tested today?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1