[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

tothestars

3 minutes ago, caranita said:

Oh wow!!! Thanks for the vids and pictures @epinklyn! Finally, a longer clip of Arthur singing! :wub:

My favorite from the bunch is his selfie video on the beach -- he's dorky and looks genuinely happy :))). 

But the rest of them -- he looks so skinny and tired :(. The super loose pink shirt doesn't help either and I dislike the styling. You can tell he was there to work and didn't quite enjoy it. I'm gonna be blunt. I feel sorry for the fans who went there, because he was polite and all, but he wasn't into it and didn't engage them. His mind seems to be wandering when he was singing. He was on key, but sounded a little off. 

I think he needs a break. When his movie opens, he'll probably have to do promotional tours, so he'd better save the energy for that. I wonder if his school already started and he had to take some days off to do the Franic event -- something that he might be not fond of, especially at the beginning of the semester. 

100% agree! I really love his selfie video, he was so happy and enjoying the beach! That is something he need!

Yeah event like that surely not his comfort zone, he knows nobody, all eyes staring at him, crowded and noisy, but he has tried his best to make the fans and audiences satisfied. Maybe he also felt uncomfortable with his wardrobe, so not him! The worst ever! 

I think he doesnt remember the "Shallow" lyric fully, he only wanted to play guitar and sing, kill the time, yet still there are people recorded him, ahhh poor him, but i am sure he knows about the consequences of being famous, it is his choice so, he should accept it, and hopefully he can manage it. 

I am also curious about his study! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah event like that surely not his comfort zone, he knows nobody, all eyes staring at him, crowded and noisy, but he has tried his best to make the fans and audiences satisfied. Maybe he also felt uncomfortable with his wardrobe, so not him! The worst ever! 

You're right, despite being in his comfort zone, he tried his best to satisfy his fans and the other audience. (But I still think he's a tad too thin -- school preparations and works, I guess! I hope he'll be able to eat better. With his height, he can actually afford to bulk up a little more!)

48 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

I think he doesnt remember the "Shallow" lyric fully, he only wanted to play guitar and sing, kill the time, yet still there are people recorded him, ahhh poor him, but i am sure he knows about the consequences of being famous, it is his choice so, he should accept it, and hopefully he can manage it. 

Yeah, he probably just wanted to relax a bit in an open air cafe (it certainly looks like it), singing with mic, just a little fun... like you said, he can't help it that people will record it, even when he's not in his best at that time hehehe...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Ahhh.. Thanks @epinklyn for all the stills.... I gotta say... xiao fei yu needs a better stylist :sweatingbullets:... lols... 

And yesss.. I love his voice.. :wub: 

Agree! Or he can manage his own style, much much better.

He updated his IG! Flight to Beijing right? Hmmm...

Screenshot-20190318-100113-Instagram.jpg

• LOL 1

Article about CFY attending Franic Event.

How originally he still has freedom as student, but since he fell in love in acting and decided to be an actor, so he started to have pressure in life with so many fans, yet he still humble and down to earth to everybody.

【陈飞宇参加活动,粉色衬衣帅出新高度,与粉丝互动你就是全场焦点】

https://rr.mbd.baidu.com/f52rsxv?f=cp

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, caranita said:

I love this! Sounds much, much better and he has such a soothing voice which really suits the acoustic cover :love:

Yes he has a soothing voice that really suits with acoustic :love:, i love acoustic music, but i need a clearer sound though, since i am not that fluent in english. Cant hear his pronounciation clearly. 

• Like 2