Quantcast
angelangie

[Official Thread] Arthur Chen FeiYu [陈飞宇]

7 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

CFY surely has a deep emotion on that day, his first ever drama and he has finished it after so many ups and down with all the crews and casts, whether what result gonna be, they surely grateful be able to finish Ever Night. We know CFY and SYR are both sensitive, surely this thing really touch their heart, even I almost cry watching those clips (include SYR wrapped day diary). But he is a gentleman after all, cant cry easily right LOL, he tried so hard to surpress his tears to fall, although his eyes is red already.

PS: i think his foundie is too thick in here LOL, his face is too white! 

Yeah, it's obvious he was trying hard to suppress his tears back. You're right, he must have mixed feelings, from relieved because the shooting is finally finished, to sad because he's grown closer to his cast mates and crew, they've become his family for 6 months, and so forth. Personally it touches me more because he isn't part of the second session, and this was really like him saying "goodbye" and not "see you again". Oh well :( 

• Sad 2

23 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

CFY surely has a deep emotion on that day, his first ever drama and he has finished it after so many ups and down with all the crews and casts, whether what result gonna be, they surely grateful be able to finish Ever Night. We know CFY and SYR are both sensitive, surely this thing really touch their heart, even I almost cry watching those clips (include SYR wrapped day diary). But he is a gentleman after all, cant cry easily right LOL, he tried so hard to surpress his tears to fall, although his eyes is red already.

PS: i think his foundie is too thick in here LOL, his face is too white! 

I was going to give u a sad emoticon, but I changed my mind at the last sentence :joy: . Are u sure it's not because of his original skin? *LOL - is this detail even worthy to be discussed* 

Btw, I wonder whether the last scene that was taken was the one from epi 45 (?). That's the costume when he hugged SS in the kitchen.

• LOL 1

35 minutes ago, rhaps said:

I was going to give u a sad emoticon, but I changed my mind at the last sentence :joy: . Are u sure it's not because of his original skin? *LOL - is this detail even worthy to be discussed* 

Btw, I wonder whether the last scene that was taken was the one from epi 45 (?). That's the costume when he hugged SS in the kitchen.

AHAHAHHAHAHA :joy:

Yeah it was taken for ep 45, the hugging scene in the kitchen and SS gave NQ his master ashes. I really really think only in that scene NQ has the thickest or wrong shade of foundie! Dont know why, maybe it was late night 2 a.m in the morning, so the MUA getting tired and think that CFY need more foundie or took the wrong shade. You can watch on that scene, when zooming in, omg NQ became snow white LOL

• LOL 1

10 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

AHAHAHHAHAHA :joy:

Yeah it was taken for ep 45, the hugging scene in the kitchen and SS gave NQ his master ashes. I really really think only in that scene NQ has the thickest or wrong shade of foundie! Dont know why, maybe it was late night 2 a.m in the morning, so the MUA getting tired and think that CFY need more foundie or took the wrong shade. You can watch on that scene, when zooming in, omg NQ became snow white LOL

Hahahaha I have to recheck that scene. I honestly didnt notice anything weird :D . It's probably because I had been waiting for him to confront her himself, then he did ..so I didnt notice anything else

• Love 1

Guys, I found a post on a Chinese forum, which contains this info regarding Chen Kaige's movie (that we discussed earlier).

https://www.backchina.com/forum/20190222/info-1638518-1-1.html

It says the second male lead was supposedly played by Qu Chuxiao. But something happened (google translated it as "an impact of a big rollover"? I'm guessing it's something to do with QCX's recent spat with stalking fans and people digging his earlier weibos to attack him), and CFY had to take over the role. It says CFY actually doesn't want the role as he wants to focus on his study.

No more information is provided, and this comes from a forum, so Iet's take it with a ton of salt. Like I said before, people like to throw in popular names, and Qu Chuxiao is hot lately,. On the other hand,  I think China's movie people have been aware of his talent even before The Wandering Earth, so I won't be surprised if he had indeed been casted for the movie. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, caranita said:

Guys, I found a post on a Chinese forum, which contains this info regarding Chen Kaige's movie (that we discussed earlier).

https://www.backchina.com/forum/20190222/info-1638518-1-1.html

It says the second male lead was supposedly played by Qu Chuxiao. But something happened (google translated it as "an impact of a big rollover"? I'm guessing it's something to do with QCX's recent spat with stalking fans and people digging his earlier weibos to attack him), and CFY had to take over the role. It says CFY actually doesn't want the role as he wants to focus on his study.

No more information is provided, and this comes from a forum, so Iet's take it with a ton of salt. Like I said before, people like to throw in popular names, and Qu Chuxiao is hot lately,. On the other hand,  I think China's movie people have been aware of his talent even before The Wandering Earth, so I won't be surprised if he had indeed been casted for the movie. 

Omg Qu ChuXiao is the one who played Bloody Romance and recently The Wandering Earth. He is hot yes LOL. If this is true, wondering what role or character can fit with QCX and CFY? Yeah i wont take this too much, since there is no official news yet.

Currently i am just wondering why movie My Best Summer (最好的我们) is took almost one year to get aired on cinema :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Omg Qu ChuXiao is the one who played Bloody Romance and recently The Wandering Earth. He is hot yes LOL. If this is true, wondering what role or character can fit with QCX and CFY? Yeah i wont take this too much, since there is no official news yet.

Currently i am just wondering why movie My Best Summer (最好的我们) is took almost one year to get aired on cinema :sweatingbullets:

Yes, he's the guy from Bloody Romance! I don't know what character he's supposed to play. But he's a versatile actor, he can play anything. 

Oh, one more thing. I don't remember this movie being listed in his upcoming projects. I read about The Wandering Earth, and another movie he'll be doing with Chen Kun and Zhou Xun, but not this one. So again, let's manage our expectation, LOL.

Didn't realize My Best Summer was done last year. Well, it happens with Chinese dramas and movies, we never know when they get the greenlight to air/screen.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, caranita said:

Yes, he's the guy from Bloody Romance! I don't know what character he's supposed to play. But he's a versatile actor, he can play anything. 

Oh, one more thing. I don't remember this movie being listed in his upcoming projects. I read about The Wandering Earth, and another movie he'll be doing with Chen Kun and Zhou Xun, but not this one. So again, let's manage our expectation, LOL.

Didn't realize My Best Summer was done last year. Well, it happens with Chinese dramas and movies, we never know when they get the greenlight to air/screen.

Regarding Qu ChuXiao's case, well some fans are really extreme but there are also bad people who stalk even stealing from artists and sell it to their fans. Like this article talk about, scary really... I remember a few days ago Director Yang also posted the statement about this kind harrasment. Hopefully CFY will just safe and sound.

https://eladies.sina.cn/gossip/yarn/2019-02-20/detail-ihqfskcp6515551.d.html?from=wap

Yeah some artist open to public and put his upcoming project on their wiki or other sources, some are not. Usually only big and senior artists who have management will share their confirmed upcoming project.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just find this on Baidu, the movie LHR n CFY is about campus violence hmmm :sweatingbullets: 

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6041169145?pn=0&

Well actually LHR, QCX and CFY three of them proven can play to be ruthless, cold blooded and sweet at the same time, so i think it is a good opportunity for CFY to play in non-romantic movie, since he has played in 2 romantic movie (secret fruit and my best summer), but the word violence make me think, hopefully not kind of R17+ one, with violence scenes and blood everywhere :sweatingbullets:. And whom will be the bad guy and good guy, hmmmm interesting LOL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

Just find this on Baidu, the movie LHR n CFY is about campus violence hmmm :sweatingbullets: 

Well actually LHR, QCX and CFY three of them proven can play to be ruthless, cold blooded and sweet at the same time, so i think it is a good opportunity for CFY to play in non-romantic movie, since he has played in 2 romantic movie (secret fruit and my best summer), but the word violence make me think, hopefully not kind of R17+ one, with violence scenes and blood everywhere :sweatingbullets:. And whom will be the bad guy and good guy, hmmmm interesting LOL

So is this about the same one that you talk about before?The one that he will be 2nd lead.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

So is this about the same one that you talk about before?The one that he will be 2nd lead.

Yes, unconfirmed upcoming movie.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2019 at 8:05 AM, caranita said:

Thanks!

Where do u check the upcoming projects? I checked LHR's and CFY's upcoming projects in Douban, and this drama hasnt been listed either. Perhaps it's because everything is still unofficial, so it hasnt been listed in anyone's projects (havent checked CKG's page, though)

Well, yeah..let's wait until everything is official. Things can still be changed later. 

18 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Oh ..wow

Yeah, I hope it wont be a bloody one. This should be a kinda dark, emotional, sad movie, not the fluffy light-hearted one. I also hope that it wont be too violent.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

CFY is taking another performing test today (on Sunday seriously?) And he brought his guitar, strap on his back just like NQ with his two podaos n black umbrella LOL :joy:

Part 1, credit as tagged.

img-113a0563d22ce1f30aa2a7014f9b9fec.jpg

img-18ba6e2d55c3c9ace5304383588d4114.jpg

img-343023486540e5a3e61a1698c809d095.jpg

Spoiler

img-58f4c29216a4faf118c3bda1dd680a4c.jpg

img-a127d37693678aefbbcb8f9edebc8150.jpg

img-c5c9c16b9aede072a477cc8137b7fffc.jpg

img-dd53751bccfa3aad9d17da8b06871fd9.jpg

• Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Part 2. Credit as tagged.

Look at the woman on his left, i think she is CFY's assistant, she always accompany CFY, with the guy on CFY right with red hood (there is his clearer photo in the spoiler tag)

img-95b5153becc637c9c9c2e226f289a945.jpg

img-d9600271d6fe0be1d134976d4823a06c.jpg

25pfb5f49tqig82nqznhusx2j.jpg

2e5ivhidzlici5w8s6uwu4mgk.jpg

Spoiler

1kk0dvuihyl6vza53so1eslsg.jpg

Look at the guy with red hood on his right, one of his assistant, beside the woman i mentioned on earlier pic.

4aq71dou23ujgkvdlub69oart.jpg

4lqsx1j42pqqf9mtu0mwhlfbb.jpg

4uolsls5nde8ytimxzfsl9i60.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you @epinklyn for the latest CFY's pictures and video links for today's round of test. Arthur seems relaxed. I think he's also quite happy because in one of the videos he strutted when he was walking out of the building. I can't stop grinning at his antics :)) I like the way he handles the doorstop interview. He's calm and composed, his body doesn't move too much anymore, and he addresses the journalist personally. He also politely responds to those strangers speaking to him and looks more personable. A great progress from, say, a few months ago. Seeing him in such a happy mood, I think he's quite confident. I hope he'll get in, because, wow, he's been preparing for the cultural class for more than a year! But no surprise here, we all know he's focused and well-planned ;). I'm curious which "Count on Me" he was singing -- but I'm guessing it's Bruno Mars'! If it is, I want to see the video!

By the way, Arthur is getting more mature, face wise. He's lost his baby fat. He's more handsome in a masculine way! :wub:

On 2/23/2019 at 3:59 PM, epinklyn said:

Regarding Qu ChuXiao's case, well some fans are really extreme but there are also bad people who stalk even stealing from artists and sell it to their fans. Like this article talk about, scary really... I remember a few days ago Director Yang also posted the statement about this kind harrasment. Hopefully CFY will just safe and sound.

https://eladies.sina.cn/gossip/yarn/2019-02-20/detail-ihqfskcp6515551.d.html?from=wap

Yeah some artist open to public and put his upcoming project on their wiki or other sources, some are not. Usually only big and senior artists who have management will share their confirmed upcoming project.

Wow, the article is... so disturbing. I'm already aware of the nastiness of China's show business, and yeah we've discussed the length fans in China are willing to go for their idols, but I never knew it's been this systematic, and involve the business insiders. I now suspects that those BTS, apart from the ones that are created by the producers as part of their marketing, are leaked by these insiders for certain sum of money. If fans are willing to buy food and gifts for the entire filming/TV crew, they will be more than happy to pool money for inside info. It's very dilemmatic for the artists though. They need to keep their fans happy, but they can't have however tiny personal space -- and often the fans endanger their idols! QCX is planning to report the info leaking to the police -- I hope the police will follow it up. Such  a brave step from Chuxiao, since he's still an up and coming actor. The article is pessimistic that one single action will stop the practices, but someone needs to start.

On 2/23/2019 at 11:31 PM, epinklyn said:

Thanks again! If the rumor was true, I agree it's a good opportunity for CFY. Will he play an antagonist role? I don't know if he's ready, though. Campus violence may refer to the bullying tradition in campus, it doesn't have to be gory,  but realistic enough.

18 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Look at those comfort skinship between CFY and OYNN

Credit as tagged.

These two younglings are so cute together, and yeah, they are very comfortable. I'm torn, because I also love his chemistry and Song Yiren :D, Dang! There's an Arthur-Nana shipper in IG, who claims that the guitar he carries everywhere is a gift from Nana heheheh... 

5 hours ago, rhaps said:

Where do u check the upcoming projects? I checked LHR's and CFY's upcoming projects in Douban, and this drama hasnt been listed either. Perhaps it's because everything is still unofficial, so it hasnt been listed in anyone's projects (havent checked CKG's page, though)

Same, I also check on Douban's page, and sometimes their Baidu page. If the drama isn't listed there, it could be just a rumor, or like you said, it's not official yet. We'll see.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

On 2/21/2019 at 2:51 PM, caranita said:

Yes. And they were picked by CCTV as two of the post-95 "4 dans". Here's the "4 Dans" wikipage if you want to know more about it.

Wait .. Sophie Zang was Guo Xiang in ROCH 2014, wasn't she ? I like her there. She was very sweet .

Thanks for the pics, @epinklyn!

Yeah, CFY looks like in a happy mood, doesn't he ? :P  I like the pic when he was running ( it's the last one in the spoiler tag ):

6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

CFY is taking another performing test today (on Sunday seriously?) And he brought his guitar, strap on his back just like NQ with his two podaos n black umbrella LOL :joy:

Part 1, credit as tagged.

He looked very happy :D  . This is the time when he looked like his age, hahaha . Probably he is excited to go back to school.

And I wanted to laugh when he was being interviewed. There were so many microphones *LOL* .. He was holding all of them, but then the reporters took several back because he couldn't hold that many properly, hahaha. Like, seriously .. he was not shooting anything, but there had been that many reporters waiting. I kinda feel bad for him for not having his freedom.

3 hours ago, caranita said:

These two younglings are so cute together, and yeah, they are very comfortable. I'm torn, because I also love his chemistry and Song Yiren :D, Dang! There's an Arthur-Nana shipper in IG, who claims that the guitar he carries everywhere is a gift from Nana heheheh... 

LOL .. that is possible :D

Same, I also check on Douban's page, and sometimes their Baidu page. If the drama isn't listed there, it could be just a rumor, or like you said, it's not official yet. We'll see.

Some time ago, there was a rumor of CFY would star in an remake of a Japanese movie. After a while, there was an article saying that the news was fake. So, yeah .. in this case, we should wait and see . If it's not a fake news, then perhaps it's still in the level of negotiating / preparation, and things can still change.

• Like 2

Regarding how happy on today interview, beside CFY said he manage to finish the test properly, there is another reason :phew::P, look at below pics.

Credit to isecretfruit on instagram.

Screenshot-20190224-214631-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20190224-214652-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20190224-214754-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20190224-214807-Instagram.jpg

• LOL 3