Official Dior Weibo 

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/170980755.html?weibo_id=4546826193870319

1nk3ko0ivqd4ces4txr05ar0l.jpg

Screenshot-20200908-135836-Weibo-Intl.jp

Spoiler

2wehbjrzwyk1w6kaoq7xh32x8.jpg

4ctcgu4bhunlwdj0ibtdxj113.jpg

8 hours ago, caranita said:

person shippings, but these pairings are so unthinkable that I found them hilarious!

Wow lololol, why luhan, bcause he is pretty? Lol!

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, tothestars said:

It said that day Leo was sick, but keep shooting and supervise Arthur and Chen Yao, so our boy took care of him.

Poor guy! I hope he will recover soon. I'm afraid this is not the first time either one of them falls sick due to exhaustion (yeah, still remember when Arthur had to go to hospital). 

Agree, Arthur is really sweet. I'm not sure about the part that Yunxi had to supervise Arthur and Chen Yao though. He and Arthur are obviously close, otherwise Arthur wouldn't rush to help him sit himself. I've even started to think that perhaps their shippers aren't all that delusional :D. On the other hand, Arthur has always been very close to his fellow leading actors during shooting time, so I guess we shall see afterward lol.  

They've been working really hard for this project, the post production better do great job to give an excellent final product! I hope their hard work will really pay off next year.

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

Arthur is a great guy, very kind.... I Stan a kind man... Hope Luo feels better soon. 

5 hours ago, caranita said:

Poor guy! I hope he will recover soon. I'm afraid this is not the first time either one of them falls sick due to exhaustion (yeah, still remember when Arthur had to go to hospital). 

Agree, Arthur is really sweet. I'm not sure about the part that Yunxi had to supervise Arthur and Chen Yao though. He and Arthur are obviously close, otherwise Arthur wouldn't rush to help him sit himself. I've even started to think that perhaps their shippers aren't all that delusional :D. On the other hand, Arthur has always been very close to his fellow leading actors during shooting time, so I guess we shall see afterward lol.  

They've been working really hard for this project, the post production better do great job to give an excellent final product! I hope their hard work will really pay off next year.

Yeah i also feel that they really into the characters, so they will start to care each other in the set, maybe they will also get mad each other when arthur become taxianjun who always torturing chuwaning.

But like you said, we all know how arthur always close and care to his fellow actors in the set, like in LoA he took care of Dylan Xiong. More over Leo is his senior, he call Leo as Laoshi, so he must really admire and care for Leo. 

As far as i can see, those leaks about Ranwan or FeiYunxi showing how close they are naturally, not a fake ones, i saw other BL drama's leaks they are kind of too obvious that they are shooting BL drama. What i see in Feiyunxi and Ranwan is pure a caring actions between two actors in the set, that have made their shippers gone crazy.

Hopefully their chemistry as shown in those leaks can be seen in the drama as well. They really have worked super hard!

• Love 2

I saw a rumor in a couple of outlets (including douban) that Arthur will be on the cover of GQ, together with several 20s year old actors -- including Nana *winks*. He had a photo session yesterday, right? Could it be that he was shooting for this cover? (But again, this is rumor, so let's take it with a ton of salt until other more reliable sources confirm it)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, caranita said:

I saw a rumor in a couple of outlets (including douban) that Arthur will be on the cover of GQ, together with several 20s year old actors -- including Nana *winks*. He had a photo session yesterday, right? Could it be that he was shooting for this cover? (But again, this is rumor, so let's take it with a ton of salt until other more reliable sources confirm it)

Dont know about shooting a magazine cover his schedule mentioned "shooting for an advertisement" I think....

Cover of GQ, as he should(wide grin) love that his getting all this exposure pre immortality(hope it's not fake news lol). Can't wait to see the fashion what he will wear. He has a great stylist. 

Have yall noticed how so many of these Chinese celebs always wear hideous outfits for magazine shoots( and am always like what the heck is? Lol) like don't they at times get a say on what to wear?

Anyways I know his gonna look great! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

Have yall noticed how so many of these Chinese celebs always wear hideous outfits for magazine shoots( and am always like what the heck is? Lol) like don't they at times get a say on what to wear?

Tell me about it. TBH, even some of Arthur's outfits for ceremonial events (awards etc) were kinda hideous. Lucky he has the body and the face to pull them off. I prefer his simple personal attires -- or tux, cause he always looks great in tux.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, caranita said:

Tell me about it. TBH, even some of Arthur's outfits for ceremonial events (awards etc) were kinda hideous. Lucky he has the body and the face to pull them off. I prefer his simple personal attires -- or tux, cause he always looks great in tux.

LOL..... I mean even a 5 year old could dress better.... Arthur has had some fashion disasters(remember the Grey suit he wore at the Paris fashion week with shoes that looked too big for his feet OMG terrible. The only thing that looked good was his Grey haired buzz cut hairstyle lol ) and I was like what did they do to my baby? But he got better, well his been better lately right? 

And your right he always looks absolutely stunning in a tux (oh yes, wink*) and casual cloths that he put together. 

1 hour ago, tothestars said:

Arthur has 16 more scenes than Leo, because he is playing three roles, rock boy!

Nice!!! Don't understand what that table means(LOL) will take your word for it lol.... There could be more scenes if the writers added more scenes tho. 

• LOL 1

I feel that recently the leaks are more intense than before, especially Arthur's images.

Countdown 10 days left to wrap up day, but rumours said Arthur will wrap up on 18th.

1. Mo WeiYu and Chu Wanning

Look at Arthur's deep stare :wub:

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/171465748.html?weibo_id=4547744172081530

Direct video link

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4547743272861721/4547744172081530

Screenshot-20200910-225252-Weibo-Intl.jp

2. Ta xianjun n Chu wanning

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/171465837.html?weibo_id=4547749188738157

Direct video link:

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4547747634937891/4547749188738157

Screenshot-20200910-225542-Weibo-Intl.jp

2 hours ago, tothestars said:

I feel that recently the leaks are more intense than before, especially Arthur's images.

Countdown 10 days left to wrap up day, but rumours said Arthur will wrap up on 18th.

Am avoiding leaks tbh. For real tho I can't wait to watch this show hope it airs within 1st half of next year.

Arthur must be counting down the days and marking his calendar, I know I would be lol.... 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tothestars said:

I would like to say that there's surge of demand for Arthur's pictures, but on the other hand it could also be a case of subtle marketing. Arthur aside, I feel like those leaks are strategically focused on Arthur's interactions with LYX, or sometimes w/ Chen Yao. The DPs know exactly who their targeted market is lol.  

4 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

Am avoiding leaks tbh. For real tho I can't wait to watch this show hope it airs within 1st half of next year.

I admire you! I was determined to avoid leaks, but they kept appearing on my social media timeline (thanks to my daily routine of searching for arthur hashtags), and each time I will stare lol. I sometimes feel guilty, for I remember that the DPs/paps who took those leaks had caused trouble in the shooting location, and even made a crew member lost his job :( 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, caranita said:

The DPs know exactly who their targeted market is lol.  

I admire you! I was determined to avoid leaks,  I sometimes feel guilty, for I remember that the DPs/paps who took those leaks had caused trouble in the shooting location, and even made a crew member lost his job :( 

Yeah all those leaks are a marketing strategy since the drama itself has been secretive about everything guess they had to find a way to keep up the anticipation. 

Its definitely hard ignoring the leaks(so freaking hard) I just stick to the photos taken. Whenever I see a leak I just skip lol... 

Paps are annoying but I think the show took a risk to allow them get afew photos here and there for the big picture tho sad that a crew member lost their job tryna defend themselves smh. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tashnat15 said:

Yeah all those leaks are a marketing strategy since the drama itself has been secretive about everything guess they had to find a way to keep up the anticipation. 

Its definitely hard ignoring the leaks(so freaking hard) I just stick to the photos taken. Whenever I see a leak I just skip lol... 

Paps are annoying but I think the show took a risk to allow them get afew photos here and there for the big picture tho sad that a crew member lost their job tryna defend themselves smh. 

I am not supporting the leak too. I think it cause the cast and crew trouble while working and unnecessary rumours.

• Like 1